Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 64. (Read 80562 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
should be able to enter the change seed menu before changing it mate, not entering it and its already changed.

Thanks.
I'll put this on the to-do list to make it a little more user-friendly. For now, if you didn't take note of the server hash when you set your client seed, you can see it by clicking on any previous game if you wish.

i know but there's already a random seed generator button in the seed menu, so it shouldn't randomize before entering the menu
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Diggit.io Admin
should be able to enter the change seed menu before changing it mate, not entering it and its already changed.

Thanks.
I'll put this on the to-do list to make it a little more user-friendly. For now, if you didn't take note of the server hash when you set your client seed, you can see it by clicking on any previous game if you wish.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
another type of bomb clicking just like minesweeper
But we can adjust the mine more freely.
Friendly interface and I like it
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Website looks fantastic, but haven't had time to test it just yet.

As for the funds: if we don't trust CryptoFuture, he doesn't have any reason to trust us with his funds. I respect his attitude, although it would be much safer to have the funds in someone more trustworthy in this community.

Either way, all the good advices have been given, and they apply to all gambling websites, trustworthy or not.
Things to edit / add

1) server seed should not change when you open up the seed panel , it should stay as how it was set before
2) still facing mine error, mining profit suddenly shows +- and have to refresh page multiple times ( using firefox browser )
3) should be able to block spectators , not many like others clicking on the tile for suggestions.

Thank you,
beta1

Hey. Thanks for testing!

1) When you click the "Change seed" button in the profile menu. It generates a new server_seed. You then can supply a new client_seed. It is done this way intentionally.
2) Thanks. I shall look into this. I haven't been able to product it myself. It's a client display bug.
3) This is on the to-do list and will be added.

Diggit.io Admin
Things to edit / add

1) server seed should not change when you open up the seed panel , it should stay as how it was set before
2) still facing mine error, mining profit suddenly shows +- and have to refresh page multiple times ( using firefox browser )
3) should be able to block spectators , not many like others clicking on the tile for suggestions.

Thank you,
beta1

Hey. Thanks for testing!

1) When you click the "Change seed" button in the profile menu. It generates a new server_seed. You then can supply a new client_seed. It is done this way intentionally.
2) Thanks. I shall look into this. I haven't been able to product it myself. It's a client display bug.
3) This is on the to-do list and will be added.
Things to edit / add

Thank you,
beta1
Diggit.io Admin
nope, cant still access it

Error 525 Ray ID: 191f26b5c72f022d
SSL handshake failed

Im using google chrome

Thanks
Is that a cloudflare error? I'll look into it
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
nope, cant still access it

Error 525 Ray ID: 191f26b5c72f022d
SSL handshake failed

Im using google chrome
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
We are not willing to have the site's Bitcoins held in escrow by another anonymous forum member.
If you are unsure and do not trust the site please do not deposit. We hope that we can build up trust over time.

I thought you would say that.

I can understand. No one trusts anyone around here..
Diggit.io Admin
We are not willing to have the site's Bitcoins held in escrow by another anonymous forum member.
If you are unsure and do not trust the site please do not deposit. We hope that we can build up trust over time.
Activity: 462
Please invest with caution. I say this for every investment site, and I'm always right. If history serves us correctly, everyone who invests in this will lose their money. Trusting someone with no reputation or identity with 100's of thousands of dollars is INSANE.

@OP, why don't you fund your bank roll yourself. Or work off the 500 coins you already have invested? Either way you will make MORE money. Why would you want to dilute your profits even further unless you were planning on running off with the funds?

Thanks for the concerns. In the short term, we could make more profit by funding it ourselves only, but in the long term we believe that taking 10% commission from profits of investors will be more profitable.

We understand that the Bitcoin world is full of scams, and hope that we can build up our reputation over time. If you do not feel comfortable investing/gambling your coins, then please do not deposit into the site.

I can tell you what will be even more profitable. Let Stunna/Dooglus hold the bank-roll and the seeds and your investments will shoot up. There's really no logical explanation on why you wouldn't do this unless you're planning to steal the bank-roll.
Activity: 378
cool site.. i will definitely love it Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Please invest with caution. I say this for every investment site, and I'm always right. If history serves us correctly, everyone who invests in this will lose their money. Trusting someone with no reputation or identity with 100's of thousands of dollars is INSANE. I'm sick of seeing people lose large amounts of money to scams related to investment gambling sites.

With all respect to the community, I agree that we should be wary of this site. But I guess it'll be much better if this post is posted by someone neutral? Sad (I love PD by the way, I'm just trying to be objective)
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Please invest with caution. I say this for every investment site, and I'm always right. If history serves us correctly, everyone who invests in this will lose their money. Trusting someone with no reputation or identity with 100's of thousands of dollars is INSANE.

@OP, why don't you fund your bank roll yourself. Or work off the 500 coins you already have invested? Either way you will make MORE money. Why would you want to dilute your profits even further unless you were planning on running off with the funds?

Thanks for the concerns. In the short term, we could make more profit by funding it ourselves only, but in the long term we believe that taking 10% commission from profits of investors will be more profitable.

We understand that the Bitcoin world is full of scams, and hope that we can build up our reputation over time. If you do not feel comfortable investing/gambling your coins, then please do not deposit into the site.
If it is really only about helping the site build a decent bankroll, you should consider putting some security measures in place for the investors.
Maybe an escrow holding the invested btc.
Yes!
We have launched! Cheesy

Seems like account creation and logins arent working

edit: its okay now
Diggit.io Admin
We have launched! Cheesy
Yes!
How about you use escrow, let him hold a part of the amount of bitcoins proportionate to the deposits and (outside) investments ?

I recommend doing that.
Pages:
Jump to: