Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ DigiByte ★★ [DGB] - What should we name the new DigiByte exchange? - page 3. (Read 7806 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I voted Digi-Trade... best one imo
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cryptosaur's dev
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
love the idea, all 4 are horrible names if you ask me.... Smiley

should call it "bytesize" or something Smiley
We are open to any ideas! We just registered domains that were available.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
love the idea, all 4 are horrible names if you ask me.... Smiley

should call it "bytesize" or something Smiley
legendary
Why not ByteMe Cheesy
This has quite a bit of marketing potential. Would be an awesome name for a faucet.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Voted for Digi-Trade but I would be happy with Digi-Pay too.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
What is your plan for obtaining the necessary money transmission licenses required to operate a USD/Crypto exchange legally? This is normally a long and very expensive process. The FinCen guidance also clearly states even exchanges operating outside of the US still have to abide by US law if they serve US customers.

Just interested whether you are doing this seriously or you are just going to chance it and run the risk of a long time in prison.

We are very much going to do this legally and abide by all US laws. We have an attorney looking into all this as we speak and we are spending much time researching it ourselves.

We have the exchange planned out and the development is not overly complicated. The biggest hurdle will be getting the appropriate licenses.  This is why we have decided to this in phases.

We will not support any money laundering, drug trafficking or other illegal activities. We plan on being very open and cooperating with federal authorities here in the US.

Smart man. Or woman. I assume you're a man.

Good luck in your venture!
We have both on the team. Our attorney is actually a female as well. Smiley Thank you for your support!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
What is your plan for obtaining the necessary money transmission licenses required to operate a USD/Crypto exchange legally? This is normally a long and very expensive process. The FinCen guidance also clearly states even exchanges operating outside of the US still have to abide by US law if they serve US customers.

Just interested whether you are doing this seriously or you are just going to chance it and run the risk of a long time in prison.

We are very much going to do this legally and abide by all US laws. We have an attorney looking into all this as we speak and we are spending much time researching it ourselves.

We have the exchange planned out and the development is not overly complicated. The biggest hurdle will be getting the appropriate licenses.  This is why we have decided to this in phases.

We will not support any money laundering, drug trafficking or other illegal activities. We plan on being very open and cooperating with federal authorities here in the US.

Smart man. Or woman. I assume you're a man.

Good luck in your venture!
legendary
Here are some suggestions: DigiPay.com, DigiEx.com, DigiExchange.com, DgbExchange.com, DgbPay.com DgbTrade.com

Exchange should not depend directly on one coin. My proposal much better, Dig (mine), Exchange. -> digex. Simply awesome.

BTW, digix, digixchange, etc.

Digi-Pay.com... it's an exchange, not a payment processing system isn't it?
We would like to make a hybrid kind of exchange. Both a payment processor for merchants and a exchange for users.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Here are some suggestions: DigiPay.com, DigiEx.com, DigiExchange.com, DgbExchange.com, DgbPay.com DgbTrade.com

Exchange should not depend directly on one coin. My proposal much better, Dig (mine), Exchange. -> digex. Simply awesome.

BTW, digix, digixchange, etc.

Digi-Pay.com... it's an exchange, not a payment processing system isn't it?
Activity: 109
DigEx.io

Available for registration.

Digex is already a name of a company. So they could get in trouble.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
DigEx.io

Available for registration.
Activity: 109
I voted for Digi-Pay.com but I think exchange.digibyte.co would be also reasonable because you are planning to exchange directly to DGB. On the other hand is Digi-Pay as a new detached brand good for further services like a Digibyte credit card.

Actually prepaid or debid card here is a better option. Suppose you have an exchange and on the fly or before convert crypto to USD and funds are topped up right away. It can be done. We have done it already.

This is true. But I didn't meant converting to USD. I thought about merchants (stores) could accept payments via "Digi-Pay Card".
legendary

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
I voted for Digi-Pay.com but I think exchange.digibyte.co would be also reasonable because you are planning to exchange directly to DGB. On the other hand is Digi-Pay as a new detached brand good for further services like a Digibyte credit card.

Actually prepaid or debid card here is a better option. Suppose you have an exchange and on the fly or before convert crypto to USD and funds are topped up right away. It can be done. We have done it already.
legendary
Maybe some information of  the coins would help too ! Wink
More info added!
Pages:
Jump to: