Pages:
Author

Topic: DigiByte & League of Legends - How can we make DigiByte Gaming better? - page 2. (Read 13845 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
digibyte i cant send digibyte to others wallets says amount error but i put it
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
This is great news. I recently joined 12 hours back.

I played 5 games of which we won 3 games. That means I get daily quest bonus as well. But I was not able to claim rewards for any of them. My account shows only one game reward of 3 DGB  which is still holding a pending status.

Are you still having this issue?  It should be resolved. We are also working through an issue with the Chrome Extension Gaming Wallet as well.  Stay tuned! DigiByte turns 3 years old in 4 days! Help us celebrate!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
In the past was a great way to make some bucks a week, but right now you only will make cents is not worth your effort and you need to claim the money every day or you will lose all the money that you generate
what is the minium amount to send?
Activity: 76
I have been meddling around a bit and got a hang of how things work.

There is one problem now, I am not able to claim daily bonus. When I click the button it just reloads the page and lands me on the same page.
Activity: 76
This is great news. I recently joined 12 hours back.

I played 5 games of which we won 3 games. That means I get daily quest bonus as well. But I was not able to claim rewards for any of them. My account shows only one game reward of 3 DGB  which is still holding a pending status.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It a super project. Coin brings vitality and also increases user.
It gets even more value if it is traded in the wider game market.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Adding dota 2 to digibyte would be good!
Activity: 130
We just pushed some updates to fix some bugs people were exploiting. LOL & CSGO payouts plus tipping are now all working.  Thank you all for your support!

Sounds good. I hope you made the payouts worth it or noone will be interested. Remember you can create bagholders who later might become serious investors. Good luck and thank for all the good work you are doing.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We just pushed some updates to fix some bugs people were exploiting. LOL & CSGO payouts plus tipping are now all working.  Thank you all for your support!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You need improve the reward system a lot. I will try the new system I just was so put off last time I have not given it a second change.
But I think it does deserve a second chance.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I started to play CS and LoL recently, and I have some problems with your site. Is it working, or you abandoned this project? This thread is not so active also, there isn`t some updates, whats happening?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
This is not worth to collect digibyte. Oh and you cannot say it is getting paid for what you will do anyway because the server is fill of bots and I play local servers with people so no it's not the same.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#
Would be nice to see maybe we can use digibyte to pay monthly subscription fees for game anonymous with this coin maybe even have a market place for items for games.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
hello, i see in my page on digibyte gaming i make 2122 digibytes but only have in my wall 691 i don't know why anyone can help me?

read again... that's most likely the max amount you can store on your webwallet
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Have you tried to contact OP by sending him a personal message. He knows a lot about digibyte gaming.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hello, i see in my page on digibyte gaming i make 2122 digibytes but only have in my wall 691 i don't know why anyone can help me?
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Why should I choose you over leet and just sell the btc for digibytes? What makes you better them them?

I think you should answer this guys question OP.

Also what rewards do we get ? How much ? I hope this stay popular I will register very soon this is great news. Very clever way to make money and distribute your coin. I hope more and more coins are play to earn. Smiley

Good jobs boys !!

Please add heroes of the storm.

DigiByte vs. Bitcoin

Security: 5 DigiByte mining algorithms vs. 1 Bitcoin algorithm.
  • DigiByte mining is much more decentralized.
  • DigiByte mining algorithms can be changed out in the future to prevent centralization.

Speed:  DigiByte transactions occur much faster that Bitcoin transactions.
  • 1-3 second transaction notifications.
  • 15 second DigiByte blocks vs. 10 minute Bitcoin blocks.
  • DigiBytes are confirmed after 1 minutes vs. 1 hour with Bitcoins.

Transaction Volume: DigiByte can handle many more transactions per second.
  • Bitcoin can only handle 7 transactions per second.
  • DigiByte currently can handle 280+ transactions per second.
  • The 2015 DigiSpeed hardfork introduced changes that double the capacity of the network every two years.

Total Supply: More DigiBytes, lower price, more micro transactions, better price stability.
  • 21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years.
  • Only 21 million Bitcoin will be created over 140 years.
  • 1:1000 ratio. 1 Bitcoin for every 1000 DigiBytes.

Flexibility: Ability to quickly add new features.
  • DigiByte can add new features & upgrades much quicker than Bitcoin.
  • Future DigiByte upgrades will push transaction limit to several thousand per second.

Marketability & Usability: DigiByte is an easy brand to market to consumers.
  • DigiBytes are much cheaper to acquire.
  • $1 - $10 long-term price target per DigiByte.
  • Send 5 DigiBytes instead of 0.005 Bitcoin.

hahaha thats too low i already make in league of legends $9 just playing soo is a a good thing
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
We just pushed out several updates to DigiByteGaming.com:   LoL & CS:GO Payouts, Bonus & Daily Quests, Plus Tipping on Twitter, Twitch, Reddit should all be working properly and have been thoroughly tested and changed with user feedback.  

We are working on an update for the WoW part of the site, some people are still having some issues with WoW but we should work through it in the next couple days.  Check out the site if you have not visited in awhile! https://digibytegaming.com/

really like the updates, only problem is that you earn close to nothing. it's too hard to farm a reasonable amount

I played cs:go like a beast and made like 2k satoshi in an hour. If they want to get their coin seen then there actually needs to be coins there. Right now there is little movement. Increasing rewards will create more movement and maybe we can even have servers with other people in instead of abandoned ones.
Pages:
Jump to: