Pages:
Author

Topic: DigiByte & League of Legends - How can we make DigiByte Gaming better? - page 3. (Read 13845 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
We just pushed out several updates to DigiByteGaming.com:   LoL & CS:GO Payouts, Bonus & Daily Quests, Plus Tipping on Twitter, Twitch, Reddit should all be working properly and have been thoroughly tested and changed with user feedback.  

We are working on an update for the WoW part of the site, some people are still having some issues with WoW but we should work through it in the next couple days.  Check out the site if you have not visited in awhile! https://digibytegaming.com/

really like the updates, only problem is that you earn close to nothing. it's too hard to farm a reasonable amount
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We just pushed out several updates to DigiByteGaming.com:   LoL & CS:GO Payouts, Bonus & Daily Quests, Plus Tipping on Twitter, Twitch, Reddit should all be working properly and have been thoroughly tested and changed with user feedback.  

We are working on an update for the WoW part of the site, some people are still having some issues with WoW but we should work through it in the next couple days.  Check out the site if you have not visited in awhile! https://digibytegaming.com/
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I believe it will be better and more poplpulsr with higher rewards. I know it is free that is fine but to get backing and currency moving you must have more coin to give for playing games. To improve the use and value also to bring in others to play with or against. It will be nice to have our own gaming group. Please give this some thoughts.
legendary
Activity: 1183
How does Digibyte integrate into my battle.net/warcraft account? Is there a Blizzard API you guys are pulling kills and other info from for rewards, or how does the gaming app of DB work exactly?

Thank you,
   Pablo.
legendary
So you get like 1k-2k satoshi for one game of legue of legends ? Hardly seems worth it.

you get more in cs go, but anyways. if you play anyways it's basically free money
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
So you get like 1k-2k satoshi for one game of legue of legends ? Hardly seems worth it.
legendary
You are now limited to linking 1 summoner to your DigiByte Gaming account (down from 5). This is being done to help curb spam and abuse of the platform.

not bad. by the way, what happens with the unclaimed (24hr) rewards? do they go back to the pool?

Yes, they go back to the DigiMan's pool. Smiley

nice, could you answer my tweet please? https://twitter.com/btsfav/status/768525523182026752
legendary
You are now limited to linking 1 summoner to your DigiByte Gaming account (down from 5). This is being done to help curb spam and abuse of the platform.

not bad. by the way, what happens with the unclaimed (24hr) rewards? do they go back to the pool?

Yes, they go back to the DigiMan's pool. Smiley
legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Why should I choose you over leet and just sell the btc for digibytes? What makes you better them them?

I think you should answer this guys question OP.

Also what rewards do we get ? How much ? I hope this stay popular I will register very soon this is great news. Very clever way to make money and distribute your coin. I hope more and more coins are play to earn. Smiley

Good jobs boys !!

Please add heroes of the storm.
legendary
legendary
is there a way i can earn digibytes here in philippines by playing league of legends ?? coz i dont know what server to pick. coz theres no asia or sea in there to put my summoner name..

Not at this time. Garena, the company providing League of Legends support does not have a public facing API yet. This is the case for most Asian countries.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
is there a way i can earn digibytes here in philippines by playing league of legends ?? coz i dont know what server to pick. coz theres no asia or sea in there to put my summoner name..
legendary
I login with my Steam account and played CS , but I do not receive my DGB

Is your Steam account settings set to private? This has been the case with a few people. This prevents our system from pulling your stats.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I login with my Steam account and played CS , but I do not receive my DGB
legendary
This is cool, but have you made a thread for thealtcoin yet? Where can I sell this digibyte after I've earned them?

they are on shapeshift, or you can sell them on poloniex
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is cool, but have you made a thread for thealtcoin yet? Where can I sell this digibyte after I've earned them?
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
We are looking for people to help us test the new DigiByte Gaming platform. You can earn free DigiBytes by going to http://digibytegaming.com, signing up and then playing League of Legends.

You are rewarded per in game kill and win.

What sort of game statistics, game rewards and other playable games do you think we should add to the platform? We really want to help spread digital currency in the gaming world.

We are also looking for merchant and platform partners for the upcoming DigiByte market so gamers can spend their DigiBytes on useful items.

This is really cool !! Great idea to distribute!
oh nice, since I play LoL! time to test it Cheesy

You could add counterstrike, it's very popular. or probably DOTA too

Me too ! This is great ! Now I do two thongs at once Smiley
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Why should I choose you over leet and just sell the btc for digibytes? What makes you better them them?
legendary
Hy!
Like 2 weeks ago i registered to digibyte gaming, and i get 3k points...and then i had my laptop stolen so i had to buy a new.I reinstalled the gaming wallet chrome extension, but I couldnt backup my wallet because i dont remember the seed words, so i added a new adress to my account, but now I dont get Payouts....what can i do? when will i be able to get payouts again? why i dont get points?

Sorry  to hear about your pc. Please log in to your DigiByteGaming.com account, go to settings and upload your new DigiByte address. Make sure to back up your seed phrase. Thanks for using DigiByte Gaming!
Pages:
Jump to: