Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1412. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
DGB volumes are increasing at agx.io! You can still earn 1% buy-side bonuses on DGB purchases (NOBL and VC too!)

Who loves the DGB community? AGX loves the DGB community. Check out our newest support infographic below.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
new video
how can I mine digibytes:http://youtu.be/wEXBkDZS0iA

my english is not very good, so can everyone check of there is no grammatical mistakes. (please give feedback)
this is not the promo video of digibyte! that will be update later to version 2.0.0

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
Is there a working faucet at this moment?
Activity: 421
Current price is insane. That's why I think KGW is killing coins, if it's hard to mine it, it's hard to dump it.

Current price is control by someone, this guy want to buy more and more coins.not 100k or 1000k. may a billion.
Because we are the best coin. We have the future.

Current price is low price,  its chance for us buy we need.

On the other side, price is not the all of digibyte. We need do something change the world.

Its not about money, just a chance change the world. keep going, dgb-dev.Always support dgb.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Current price is insane. That's why I think KGW is killing coins, if it's hard to mine it, it's hard to dump it.
Activity: 421
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
the volume on agx is 1,7 btc!
+1 Make sure to keep trading there and get 1% back!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
hello

since yesterday I went back to digibit, I have 130k now digibit on dgb.hash.so pool and payment don't work they write the information: We have upgraded to DigiByte v2.0, you should upgrade too. Terribly sorry for the long payout delay, all payouts have been sent! is this like on the other pools?
legendary
Will anyone from the forum here be going to the NYC convention?
legendary
promo video digibyte

discussion topic now live on digibytetalk give feedback see the older version. and looks for the newest updates!

http://digibytetalk.com/digibyte-general-discussion/digibyte-promo-video-**version-1-1-1**/msg800/#msg800
Which video editing program did you use for the video?

-final cut pro x
-Imovie

have you already  a new image of the crypto convention?

Thanks! We are still working on some images, we have got most of them off to the printer, we are just finishing the brochure at the moment.
promo video digibyte

discussion topic now live on digibytetalk give feedback see the older version. and looks for the newest updates!

http://digibytetalk.com/digibyte-general-discussion/digibyte-promo-video-**version-1-1-1**/msg800/#msg800
Which video editing program did you use for the video?

-final cut pro x
-Imovie

have you already  a new image of the crypto convention?
Activity: 280
Also people please read and donate DGB to the Washington State Mudslide

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5975520

Just donated 40k myself
Activity: 280
We wanted to give everyone an update on the potential algorithm change. While we are still focusing on gearing up for the Crypto Currency convention next week we are planning on doing several tests with a multi-algorithm implementation in the next couple weeks.

Good to hear, Really hope the convention goes well Smiley
Activity: 367
There has never been a better time to buy DGB!

I agree! Ya'll are doing a great job. Only a handful of other coins have devs as dedicated as ya'll. For that reason alone, I believe Digibyte has a bright 2014-2015.

Can't wait!
legendary
We wanted to give everyone an update on the potential algorithm change. While we are still focusing on gearing up for the Crypto Currency convention next week we are planning on doing several tests with a multi-algorithm implementation in the next couple weeks.
legendary
There has never been a better time to buy DGB!
Jump to: