Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1410. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hows the animation/video going?

Vertcoin new adverts might give some ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssBF5nS5mLs
Activity: 285
LOL Don't care for the highs. Sold some myriad coin. Read true this forum a bunch. I bought before at this hight and sold at 30 cozz price dropped. But now I just bought 100k. And they are going on a hold.

But can someone explain to me how this diffrence from Blackcoin when it comes to amount of coins? And please tell me its not a dogecoin that has waaaay to many coins and needs 500btc a day to keep value.. As to blackcoin only needing 0.2

And any idea what the future of this coin could be when it comes to price? Price has been below 50 for sooo long now.. I don't get it..

I don't know very well Blackcoin, because I came after the train and it was too late to mine some Wink

The only things i can say is that DGB is more than a clone-coin. It's a real one, with very active devs, a community who believes in them and in the coin. Digibyte is one of these rare coin which has already a value for its fans, and that's why despite of the low prices which happened after coinmarket.io problems (350 Satoshis max at this moment) and after Cryptsy had introduced DGB in their exchange (from 80-100 satoshi to... 20 satoshis), miners are always here and are, for the most, holding them because they know they are near to have nice benefits with DGB.

DGB will, in my opinion, rise in a long term. It's not a pump and dump coin. And, you have to noticed that despite of the actual price is low (less today, but i'm speaking for few days ago), volume of exchange and stability are here... which is imo a good point.

Some new services will come by supporting DGB. And reguarding the front of exchange market, I think it's 90% ok, because we are on the most popular one (Cryptsy-Mintpal-Swissex... and others!).

Finally, to answer a bit at your question, just let do some maths :
- DOGE has 100 bilions coins vs DGB which has 21 bilions coins, so 5x less

=> so, in theory, DGB has the potential to hit the same price as DOGE (X 5) in his best days, which was approx at 250 satoshis. So 250*5 = 1000 satoshis. Do you think i'm crazy? Will this happen one day? I don't know, but theorically it's possible. But for sure, DGB has a good potential. You have now the right to follow us and promote the coin, or simply watch, or ... whatever, going in another coins.

EDIT : i'm only a fan, not a dev.

EDIT 2 : Today, 7.5 BTC was exchanged vs DGB. It's not the 500 BTC required for DOGE, but you have to know that DOGE is actually much bigger than DGB, that's why DOGE have a huge amount of trade.

EDIT 3 : Actually, 90% of the coins are in a crisis, related to BTC/LTC price. And seeing DGB growing a bit today is, imo, a good sign for the coin. People now want coins with potential, we are all bored of scam/pump&dump coins.

That's all, nothing more to say Wink

Well said Smiley

I believe that the 'alt-coin' market value has potential to grow in the future as well. Perhaps it could even have a higher end value than 1000 satoshis? Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 159
LOL Don't care for the highs. Sold some myriad coin. Read true this forum a bunch. I bought before at this hight and sold at 30 cozz price dropped. But now I just bought 100k. And they are going on a hold.

But can someone explain to me how this diffrence from Blackcoin when it comes to amount of coins? And please tell me its not a dogecoin that has waaaay to many coins and needs 500btc a day to keep value.. As to blackcoin only needing 0.2

And any idea what the future of this coin could be when it comes to price? Price has been below 50 for sooo long now.. I don't get it..

I don't know very well Blackcoin, because I came after the train and it was too late to mine some Wink

The only things i can say is that DGB is more than a clone-coin. It's a real one, with very active devs, a community who believes in them and in the coin. Digibyte is one of these rare coin which has already a value for its fans, and that's why despite of the low prices which happened after coinmarket.io problems (350 Satoshis max at this moment) and after Cryptsy had introduced DGB in their exchange (from 80-100 satoshi to... 20 satoshis), miners are always here and are, for the most, holding them because they know they are near to have nice benefits with DGB.

DGB will, in my opinion, rise in a long term. It's not a pump and dump coin. And, you have to noticed that despite of the actual price is low (less today, but i'm speaking for few days ago), volume of exchange and stability are here... which is imo a good point.

Some new services will come by supporting DGB. And reguarding the front of exchange market, I think it's 90% ok, because we are on the most popular one (Cryptsy-Mintpal-Swissex... and others!).

Finally, to answer a bit at your question, just let do some maths :
- DOGE has 100 bilions coins vs DGB which has 21 bilions coins, so 5x less

=> so, in theory, DGB has the potential to hit the same price as DOGE (X 5) in his best days, which was approx at 250 satoshis. So 250*5 = 1000 satoshis. Do you think i'm crazy? Will this happen one day? I don't know, but theorically it's possible. But for sure, DGB has a good potential. You have now the right to follow us and promote the coin, or simply watch, or ... whatever, going in another coins.

EDIT : i'm only a fan, not a dev.

EDIT 2 : Today, 7.5 BTC was exchanged vs DGB. It's not the 500 BTC required for DOGE, but you have to know that DOGE is actually much bigger than DGB, that's why DOGE have a huge amount of trade.

EDIT 3 : Actually, 90% of the coins are in a crisis, related to BTC/LTC price. And seeing DGB growing a bit today is, imo, a good sign for the coin. People now want coins with potential, we are all bored of scam/pump&dump coins.

That's all, nothing more to say Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Good morning! It's very interesting all the trouble they are having with KGW coins. Many coins are applying digishield to fix the vulnerability.

Maybe we should take advantage of this opportunity to advertise more digibyte. . The developers could create a thread so that everyone knows that solves the problem digishield KGW.

By the way, good luck in the crypto convention Wednesday!

The dev should start charging royalties.

Royalties divided between Dr Kimodo and Digibyte. Don't forget it.
Activity: 367
Good morning! It's very interesting all the trouble they are having with KGW coins. Many coins are applying digishield to fix the vulnerability.

Maybe we should take advantage of this opportunity to advertise more digibyte. . The developers could create a thread so that everyone knows that solves the problem digishield KGW.

The dev should start charging royalties.
Activity: 94
Now we are working on donate button for digibyte and other cryptocurrencies.
First version for digibyte works fine, but I'm bad designer.
It's JS+CSS+HTML.

Please look at it and say, how to make it better.

second version =)

Third version Wink Because I think we must add Digiman everywhere we can, he's so pretty^^

EDIT : What means your "resived"? Maybe it's "received" lol ^^

oh, man.
you are right
It's JS+CSS+HTML.

second version =)

Third version Wink Because I think we must add Digiman everywhere we can, he's so pretty^^

EDIT : What means your "resived"? Maybe it's "received" lol ^^
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 71
It's JS+CSS+HTML.

second version =)

Activity: 94
It's JS+CSS+HTML.

Activity: 392
I withdrawed some DGB's, wanted to check @ explorer but both dont work for me. Any ideas?

-do you withdraw it to a dogecoin or a digibyte address?
-check again
-have you update it to digishield (your wallet)

I think there are more ideas
Activity: 144
I withdrawed some DGB's, wanted to check @ explorer but both dont work for me. Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
new video
how can I mine digibytes:http://youtu.be/wEXBkDZS0iA

my english is not very good, so can everyone check of there is no grammatical mistakes. (please give feedback)
this is not the promo video of digibyte! that will be update later to version 2.0.0

We will check it out! We apologize for not getting you more images, we will post a link to the brochure and will be in and out as we are in the airport at the moment.
new video
how can I mine digibytes:http://youtu.be/wEXBkDZS0iA

my english is not very good, so can everyone check of there is no grammatical mistakes. (please give feedback)
this is not the promo video of digibyte! that will be update later to version 2.0.0

promo video digibyte

discussion topic now live on digibytetalk give feedback see the older version. and looks for the newest updates!

http://digibytetalk.com/digibyte-general-discussion/digibyte-promo-video-**version-1-1-1**/msg800/#msg800
Which video editing program did you use for the video?

-final cut pro x
-Imovie

have you already  a new image of the crypto convention?

Thanks! We are still working on some images, we have got most of them off to the printer, we are just finishing the brochure at the moment.

can you send me the brochure?
legendary

Maybe we should take advantage of this opportunity to advertise more digibyte. The developers could create a thread so that all people may know that digishield [Suspicious link removed]olves the problem of KGW.

Very good Idea, we made a post before but we will bump it once again.
Jump to: