Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1563. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I shouldnt... But  I`ve done a BTC vote aswell!!
Activity: 280
Looking very good for us on there Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
IM gonna hang outt some of my coins to donate to Digiman use it into exchanges adoption, have said!
hey Digiman give me your BTC adress...
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Guys... we need Cryptsy for our DGB ofc. Like CoinEx. But for the moment, and because we have no official news, go to http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php and vote for DGB! That's simple.

You have 10 votes per day and per IP, and you don't need to register. Just click on the link, give 10 votes per days for DGB, and maybe he will be added with the other popular coins of this new marketplace which will open soon.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The winner at MintPal will be selected soon! Keep voting every hour (3 votes or 6 votes if logged in)! https://www.mintpal.com/voting

VOTE! VOTE! Vote!

edit: lol! 3 coins just jumped above us xD
Their bribing Mintpal with BTC Sad

edit 2: Now we're ahead! Thanks to a few Generous BTC Angels! Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I've asked the same question as well. Be nice to get a larger exposure and increased liquidity.

Kind Regards,
YC

I just wanted to let you guys know a little birdie told me DigiByte will officially be added to Cryptsy this weekend.  You guys have a great community of people and appear to really care about your coin.  This is what matters most in a coin's success.

Keep up the great work.
This is great news! Can anyone else verify this? We have had no official contact with Cryptsy.

We do have a great community and we really do care about the long term future of DigiByte!
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
I think we need more than just exchanges? What about a tippingbot? Or just more companies accepting it?

A tipping bot might be nice. One issue with the low price at the moment is that it limits merchants to small payments. According to coinmarketcap the market is currently $338,543 meaning that to make a payment of even $1,000 you would need to own 0.3% of all Digibyte minted so far (a touch under 1,4000,000DGB). With low exchange volume this is a problem as you would have to pay far above market value to buy up $1,000 worth immediately and likewise would lose money if you wanted to convert it instantly to cash. Granted it is probably not the buy side which is the issue as buyers would simply use their existing holdings to make payment, but for a merchant with a serious business, who ideally wants to convert it instantly to cash instead of playing the market on their sales this is an obvious issue.

So, what this means is that we need:
1. A higher trade volume on exchanges. Ideally one big exchange in my opinion as that will make it easier for merchants to sell, as well as creating greater price stability overall.
2. To find & partner with merchants who either have an active interest in Digibyte (such as Martins); or a merchant who crypto fans often buy things from & whose transactions average a few hundred dollars.

In my mind a tipping bot as Msile suggested is interesting, but not being a programmer far be it for me to ask someone else to design such a thing.
I'm assuming that the majority of current DGB users are in either Nth America or Europe so I lack market knowledge, but is there a little cousin to Newegg or the like whom we could approach with an offer they can't refuse?  Obviously a market leader would never go to the bother of adopting DGB at the moment but perhaps there is someone down the food chain who might be convinced.

I have implemented a DGB tipping bot for our reddit site (http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/) and others are in the works. :-) More details to come....

nice work!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
The winner at MintPal will be selected soon! Keep voting every hour (3 votes or 6 votes if logged in)! https://www.mintpal.com/voting
legendary
I think we need more than just exchanges? What about a tippingbot? Or just more companies accepting it?

A tipping bot might be nice. One issue with the low price at the moment is that it limits merchants to small payments. According to coinmarketcap the market is currently $338,543 meaning that to make a payment of even $1,000 you would need to own 0.3% of all Digibyte minted so far (a touch under 1,4000,000DGB). With low exchange volume this is a problem as you would have to pay far above market value to buy up $1,000 worth immediately and likewise would lose money if you wanted to convert it instantly to cash. Granted it is probably not the buy side which is the issue as buyers would simply use their existing holdings to make payment, but for a merchant with a serious business, who ideally wants to convert it instantly to cash instead of playing the market on their sales this is an obvious issue.

1. A higher trade volume on exchanges. Ideally one big exchange in my opinion as that will make it easier for merchants to sell, as well as creating greater price stability overall.
2. To find & partner with merchants who either have an active interest in Digibyte (such as Martins); or a merchant who crypto fans often buy things from & whose transactions average a few hundred dollars.

In my mind a tipping bot as Msile suggested is interesting, but not being a programmer far be it for me to ask someone else to design such a thing.
I'm assuming that the majority of current DGB users are in either Nth America or Europe so I lack market knowledge, but is there a little cousin to Newegg or the like whom we could approach with an offer they can't refuse?  Obviously a market leader would never go to the bother of adopting DGB at the moment but perhaps there is someone down the food chain who might be convinced.

I have implemented a DGB tipping bot for our reddit site (http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/) and others are in the works. :-) More details to come....
Thank you for the awesome work! We just sent some DGB to the address in your signature!

As we are new to Reddit would you mind explaining exactly how to use the tipping bot?
legendary
I just wanted to let you guys know a little birdie told me DigiByte will officially be added to Cryptsy this weekend.  You guys have a great community of people and appear to really care about your coin.  This is what matters most in a coin's success.

Keep up the great work.
This is great news! Can anyone else verify this? We have had no official contact with Cryptsy.

We do have a great community and we really do care about the long term future of DigiByte!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system

We start event! For all users, from now until the end of February 18. We fully disable all fee!
1 week = 0% Fee for all!

I see that this proposal is not very interesting? What would you like to see on our pool?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
legendary
Again someone have a link so i can vote for this coin on cryptsy...?
Right here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

Thank you for your support!

Thanks ! I gone vote! Are there other ways how I can support?
You can send a tweet to @cryptsy asking them to add DigiByte.

You can vote for DigiByte on MintPal 3 times or 6 times every hour if logged in: http://www.mintpal.com/voting

Vote for DigiByte here on All Crypt: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php (10 times per IP per day)
Activity: 252

Thanks ! I gone vote! Are there other ways how i can support?
legendary

Activity: 252
Activity: 392

can you please this picture add facebook account
legendary
Make sure to keep voting for DigiByte! You get 3 votes every hour or 6 votes if you create an account and log in! https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Jump to: