Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1564. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Cookie Monster loves digiBytes

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Ultimately, the benefit for the cryptos could be quite large. The irresponsible management of fiat debt will cause the general public to be frustrated, not in control and questioning the intent of governments for the placing / spending of money. I believe we are in the 1st inning of a 9 inning game in the world of cryptos. Right now, accessibility, knowledge and comfort (ease) are missing with the masses, which quite frankly gives us an opportunity to invest now. Once this gap is closed, you will see much more adoption and use of cryptos.

Just my opinion.

Best,
YC

For those of you who follow the stock market you might find this article very interesting. It compares what happened to the US market in 1929 to what is happening now: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/scary-1929-market-chart-gains-traction-2014-02-11

Do you guys think a crash of the US stock market like what happened in 1929 would be good or bad for Bitcoin, DigiByte and cryptos?
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
http://www.mintpal.com/voting
Vote for DGB if you want to Smiley
Awesome! Let's get the votes rolling in !

I got it up over 50 but it seems we're up against it. Microcoin has more than 10,000votes? something gotta be wrong there

It;s funny how some other coins who have lots of supporters , especially you know what coin have only 40 votes..

wow, that is rather surprising. But i guess they don't have to worry about getting added, they have much higher volume. Great to see DGB is leading now tho thx to the devs.  Let's make sure we stay on top by going back to vote regularly
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

I got it up over 50 but it seems we're up against it. Microcoin has more than 10,000votes? something gotta be wrong there

It;s funny how some other coins who have lots of supporters , especially you know what coin have only 40 votes..
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Any suggestions on the best pool to join for DGB?

Currently pointing my miner on http://miningpool.co, They have an autorestart system for the stratum when he goes down really useful, no need to point miner on an other pool when its down, stratum is restarting really fast.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Any suggestions on the best pool to join for DGB?
Activity: 335
Right! Everyone should hold their DGB!
Community is increasing everyday, have some patience, Hold hold hold  Wink you won't regret.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
I dont see why DGB get more value into lots of exchanges, developers should go for halving the block faster and giving some bonus block every Xdays to compensate the halve. just my opinion.  Roll Eyes

Martins, your suggestion only works for the short term and I feel halving the block ahead of time is almost like admitting defeat.

I'm holding a million or so coins so your suggestion would be benefit me in the short term, however I don't believe it would be the right move.
thats becouse you hold and i want liquidity because i trade it in day trading (renting my rooms) we're believers but with diferent aproach. Small inflation its what i want... can benefit the miners also holders and day traders will think twice before selling, its good for everyone. Huh

edit: without inflation the volume will slow down till everybody is holding like we have at this moment.
I dont see why DGB get more value into lots of exchanges, developers should go for halving the block faster and giving some bonus block every Xdays to compensate the halve. just my opinion.  Roll Eyes

Martins, your suggestion only works for the short term and I feel halving the block ahead of time is almost like admitting defeat.

I'm holding a million or so coins so your suggestion would be benefit me in the short term, however I don't believe it would be the right move.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
I dont see why DGB get more value into lots of exchanges, developers should go for halving the block faster and giving some bonus block every Xdays to compensate the halve. just my opinion.  Roll Eyes
We figure the more exchanges we can get DigiByte on the better. We have made a small donation to most exchanges so far.

Not suggesting your vote is a bad thing at all.  It is a relatively small donation and a reasonable investment.  Just wondering about the way the whole deal of this happening has been developing Smiley

I agree 100%

It wont be long before we see scammers creating holding pages claiming to be a new exchange and charging for votes.
Activity: 252
Is this coin coming to cryptsy? And i can vote somewhere for it?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Imo DGB should more aim into game industry. That is where a great deal of internet transactions happen and DGB has nice name&look&feel&speed to nicely fit into role.
Try directly contacting GOG or HumbleBundle or some other internet buy points and make them an offer of some sort.
Activity: 421
We figure the more exchanges we can get DigiByte on the better. We have made a small donation to most exchanges so far.

不要再投票去上更多的交易平台。
DGB要的不是交易平台,要的是做更多更赞的事情。
把交易平台尽快做出来,把事情尽快做好。

垃圾平台,你上了他干嘛?一点用都没有。

[20 days ago]
DigiByte Development Goals:

Finish Android wallet.[OK]
Develop DigiByte Block Explorer.[OK]
Translate this announcement & website to several languages.[OK]
Compile Chinese Version of Wallet w/ QR code support
Launch Digibyte forum.[OK]
Setup DigiByte foundation.
Develop a light version of wallets for speed.
Develop a coin mixing service.
Integrate DigiByte with a world wide POS charity system.
Launch a DGB-USD Exchange.
Launch a DigiByte marketplace for goods & services.

[today]
DigiByte Development Goals:

Finish Android wallet.[OK]
Develop DigiByte Block Explorer.[OK]
Translate this announcement & website to several languages.[OK]
Compile Chinese Version of Wallet w/ QR code support
Launch Digibyte forum.[OK]
Setup DigiByte foundation.
Develop a light version of wallets for speed.
Develop a coin mixing service.
Integrate DigiByte with a world wide POS charity system.
Launch a DGB-USD Exchange.
Launch a DigiByte marketplace for goods & services.

这么久,官方究竟在做什么?
legendary

You can make BTC donations as votes. We just donated 0.10985853 BTC. We should put DigiByte in the #1 spot. We will have over 11,000 votes when it shows up.

I see!  nice work then Wink  we're already at 90 & climbing. Any idea what rank we'll need to be at or will they only take the very top one?
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Not suggesting your vote is a bad thing at all.  It is a relatively small donation and a reasonable investment.  Just wondering about the way the whole deal of this happening has been developing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Payment votes..... the next crypto scam...?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

You can make BTC donations as votes. We just donated 0.10985853 BTC. We should put DigiByte in the #1 spot. We will have over 11,000 votes when it shows up.
legendary

Jump to: