Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1795. (Read 3055600 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
there will be a new giveaway for sure, and maybe today
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yeah plz i love digibyte 1 give away or donations my friends Smiley

I see so much potential on it.

DTGWMbgG9ZUgJTrc75YNxSBmzxwgTqKxNY
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
You got hashrate? Welcome, regardless of how much KH/s you got!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
DFwZsW93Q1qdgX8ZwpwCPG4gHk6utoiuzY

I really hope the giveaway is still going as that will be my best shot at getting a decent amount of coins. I mine at <100 kh/s so it would be much appreciated.

This coin looks promising I'll be mining it anyway even though I can't do much with my hashrate lol.
legendary

My account is locked . you can unlock it ?

Write to support http://dgb.get-by.com/index.php?page=contactform

Don't forget to say hello to Samantha.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Get-By.com Update:  

Database logs indicate many if not all of the intrusions in our pool were clean logins.

I know that isn't what anyone wants to hear -> but that is what the logs are telling us. Sad

Not brute force, Clean.

All of the passwords in our system are stored salted and hashed.  
I think this community can understand what that means Smiley lol.

For this reason, we intend to institute a pool wide password reset.

I intend to make whole the account affected out my own pocket, but I can't afford to do so again Sad

I STRONGLY urge users to use a service such as http://passwordsgenerator.net/ to randomly generate strong passwords.

Further, it would be my recommendation that users use the 'anonymous' setting for their accounts to prevent scraping of usernames.

An update to the GUI the pool utilizes, requiring the use of your email address to login (as proposed in the repository) is also likely on the horizon for this same reason.

Deepest apologies and I appreciate the patience of everyone while we make this right Kiss
hi
My account is locked . you can unlock it ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
join my DigiByte pool
http://powerofbeast.com/index.php
0% fee for first 100 users. stratum+tcp, prop, SSD hosting
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
So when noone can answering what's so special about this coin, then there should be nothing special. Ok...

Well done by PROs. Look at all this crap on 1st 10 pages... RPC and DGB are best this year offers. RPC dev buying his coins on exchanges and miners mine for him, DGB devs giving away coins. We are so different, but all the same we are together. Well done, really. Romantic.

It's funny, I was fucked up on RPC pool (insane fee by mistake, compensated by pool owner) and on DGB pool (compensated by giveaway). RPC is successful. I guess DGB will rise too, because last was huge fuckup.

Digibyte seems boring to me. The only thing is the line:
This will help reduce price volatility once DigiByte is tied directly to the USD and or Euro/Yuan while keeping in parity with the number 21 success of Bitcoin.

Will this coin not traded like any other coin? What is the price of one DigiByte? One Dollar all the time?
Activity: 268
http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/

Inviting everyone to join reddit community.

Digibyte wallet:DTXet7FYf671LHuwrPfq2b9arasUy24ui1
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i'm mining on this pool Get-By.com. come home from work this afternoon and found i have had no payout since 8 this morning and my account is locked. tried to reset my password as it said on the site they are asking every member to reset but i have had no email through
legendary
So when noone can answering what's so special about this coin, then there should be nothing special. Ok...

Well done by PROs. Look at all this crap on 1st 10 pages... RPC and DGB are best this year offers. RPC dev buying his coins on exchanges and miners mine for him, DGB devs giving away coins. We are so different, but all the same we are together. Well done, really. Romantic.

It's funny, I was fucked up on RPC pool (insane fee by mistake, compensated by pool owner) and on DGB pool (compensated by giveaway). RPC is successful. I guess DGB will rise too, because last was huge fuckup.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
legendary
Devs, if you are interested to translate something related to DGB to russian I can help. PM me. I am ready to spend some time before I go to sleep, cuz I don't wanna wake up @ midnight. I am under huge sleep deprivation.
Activity: 378
My wallet, soon to be filled  Cool (30k mined already)
legendary
I am considering to buy 2M of DGB. Sell if you don't believe in a rise. Please PM me with offers. Cryptsy transfer. Remember, all I have is just 0.4 LTC and a couple of DOGE.

Update: received an offer 40K for 0.4 LTC. That is what giveaways does.

1M for 0.4 LTC (or 500K for 0.2, etc) _my_ last offer.
Activity: 363
0.5% is not a huge premine.

Right, what could possibly go wrong with 100,000,000+ coins given to one entity from the start? It's not like 100,000,000 would be more coins than anyone else currently has or more than 50% of the current total of coins (and for some time to come) and that said entity could possibly do anything immoral with the coins. It's completely out of the question. This seems totally legit!
[/sarcasm]
Activity: 130
Merit: 109
When will the get-by accounts get un-locked?

Thanks,
Gadsden
DApGXkeUqms5sCkrDKdvdbbKtvg6zpTdDY
legendary
Jump to: