Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1793. (Read 3055600 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
After this all crapcoins like Giftcoin, Mooncoins etc. Digibyte looks very professional and have big potencial to be one of the best cryptocoins of 2014. Big thx to Dev you make great work, but you have still much to do. Its good to be part of this community.
Sorry for my bad english :/
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Anyone from Xtrapool around that can explain why the pool hasn't found a block and the shares are through the roof?

This is my valid share count:

I'm hoping that they've found blocks and they'll backpay?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 154
Any thoughts/words on pushing this coin to an exchange?
Activity: 154
Altcoin Mania!!!
Loving the coin  Grin Been mining from the start. Lets keep the hashes going guys!

DBLS6Fba2NSzUMZeqztZzWWwP7nV37BNWp
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hey dev, thanks for the coin  Smiley

Putting my  rigs on this for a few days looks more promising than most of the recent coins.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Digibyte has now been added to:

https://www.miningpool.co

Vardiff Stratum
Custom made front and backend
Lots of stats
Dedicated Stratum servers

Miners who already have used MiningPool.co enable Digibyte via your settings page https://www.miningpool.co/account/settings

Happy Mining!

Smiley

Also, to get the pool going, 5000 bonus to first 5 block finders!

Mining for the Bonus.. Smiley

Thanks - when the first 5 blocks are found I will pay the bonus.
Activity: 13
I like the coin very much mining with 3000 Kh/s!

DF2caeyuQkLH5pcqSuDMUaeQHYiBBtj96W
Activity: 7
Good luck guys! Hurry up with that MacOSX wallet so I can get in on this giveaway!
Mac OSX wallet is already finished! http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files/crypto/DigiByte-Qt-MacOSX-1.0.zip
Activity: 42

Still the biggest pool!

0% Fee for everyone. Mining should be fun. Taxes are not. So we don't charge taxes, makes it more fun  Kiss
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional Payout System. Actually earns you more coins than PPLNS.
Hosted on a series of fast, managed servers! Close to 100% uptime. There was a slight hickup at launch which took 2 mins.
No wasted hashpower!

You can already register here:

http://www.pickaxe.cc/digi/

0% FEE, COMPLETELY FREE!  Kiss

If you have any concerns about anything, get onto irc and discuss. Do not discuss them in this thread! https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#pickaxepool  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
It is nice to see new coins at least putting some effort into their project.  Good job.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Good luck guys! Hurry up with that MacOSX wallet so I can get in on this giveaway!
Activity: 28
Activity: 14

Mining all time, the first really functional pool without any problems. Users who does not follow security guides for dummies should not be counted.

Yeah, about that... generated password, not used anywhere else + credit was taken through MANUAL PAYOUT, which requires my PIN as well... maybe read up before making useless accusations.

maybe look at transactions before you make useless accusations. A total of 15.53467040 + 65.34716800 coins have been taken from your account by the person that knew your password. It went through auto-payout. Since you lie about this I doubt you are a trustworthy person.

oh, so you actually didn't see the amount of 2014-01-12 14:43:29   Debit_MP   Confirmed   DJzRZmsV...ZBxgA3jn   f0e32e67...5a0a658f   n/a   1,571.79521324? WELL DONE! Roll Eyes

Alright, that teaches you to not use the same password / pin on any pool you ever registered at.

Like stated before, I don't. Point made. All you do is make silly accusations to hide the fact that you are wrong.

Mining all time, the first really functional pool without any problems. Users who does not follow security guides for dummies should not be counted.

Yeah, about that... generated password, not used anywhere else + credit was taken through MANUAL PAYOUT, which requires my PIN as well... maybe read up before making useless accusations.

maybe look at transactions before you make useless accusations. A total of 15.53467040 + 65.34716800 coins have been taken from your account by the person that knew your password. It went through auto-payout. Since you lie about this I doubt you are a trustworthy person.

oh, so you actually didn't see the amount of 2014-01-12 14:43:29   Debit_MP   Confirmed   DJzRZmsV...ZBxgA3jn   f0e32e67...5a0a658f   n/a   1,571.79521324? WELL DONE! Roll Eyes

Alright, that teaches you to not use the same password / pin on any pool you ever registered at.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790
Shitcoin Minimalist
Dev's , can you please find out what is up with one of your pools you had listed yesterday at launcH, pt] VALID ERROR POOL[/color}pt]He went awol early yesterday along with my coins, his pool site is down and he is gone AKA SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my coins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wondering too. I PMed the owner yesterday and he didn't respond.
Activity: 26
Awesome article, thank you! Whats your DigiByte address?

Is there going to be a giveaway today?

D7hHYzneZ8duPiDcye2bi5CgA2xN6JJxBa
Activity: 14

Jump to: