Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1816. (Read 3055588 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Altcoin Mania!!!
Currently under DDOS, we will have a fix up in about 5-10 minutes

Nobody will trust your site again

I'll trust the site again if it's back up and my balance remains. If not, then you're unfortunately right.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Fucking scam pool pickaxe !

It's not pickaxe doing it, someone is hacking accounts. You have 3 failed login attempts! Reset Counter

Someone is using your passwords you signed up with at another pool to log into your accounts, please change your password, I have disabled payouts to give you the chance now!

same icyhash story.. open pool, post 10 messages/page, then get hacked all the time
Activity: 140
It should be default in MPOS. Payment address may not be twice used for different user names. Geez, it would be this easy....
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Activity: 266

Nobody will trust your site again
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i changed my passwords at both pickaxe and validerro, however pickaxe must be down since my workers failed-over to validerrorpool. pickaxe had my difficulty near 1000 for my two workers, why is it so high?
Activity: 68
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Activity: 96
Well what a launch!  Tongue

DNvdNeZQbUs8KBDdntwzyFeESBgdRJMqU7
Activity: 61
Mining at smalltimeminer. Only 4 workers atm though.
<3 DeepOnion
pickaxe -- its good pool , just all change your passwords

other pool know your passwords and steal your money
Activity: 126
WE HAVE DISABLED AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS FOR NOW, ONE OF THE OTHER POOL OWNERS IS TRYING TO HACK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. PLEASE CHECK YOUR PAYMENT ADDRESS AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS!!!!

Well... I might have a trace then... I use different passwords everywhere BUT because the pool I had setup for DGB wasn't working at launch I quickly setup an account at pickaxe with the same password.  So... 1+1=2 ?
Activity: 112
Pools seem to be working fine now

DLvXoRy2vVn5MGXNZSQGv9kCNyTtTotKLy
Activity: 60
I have lost coins to the same address too...
Activity: 154
Something is up with pickaxe.cc, not necessarily a scam but my payout address keeps changing and it seems to reset my login every time I try to change my password. I recommend you mine to a different pool until it is cleared up. Also don't jump to conclusions about it being a scam...

Anyone else having issues with xtrapool? I can't seem to stay logged in and manage my account.
<3 DeepOnion
Guys its best launch what i saw ) And pool hacker give more fun Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
This is having some crazy launch!

DSesp5gw9HnN5FLwbMKy8R4czqPqEJSj8T  Smiley
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
DTaj1VFP5wgeF6dAicTbS38GQvrcv4Z2AD

hey give me some! im supporting it! thnks!  Cool
Fucking scam pool pickaxe !

It's not pickaxe doing it, someone is hacking accounts. You have 3 failed login attempts! Reset Counter

Someone is using your passwords you signed up with at another pool to log into your accounts, please change your password, I have disabled payouts to give you the chance now!
Jump to: