Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1818. (Read 3055588 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you have any concerns regarding the pool, hop onto the irc https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/##pickaxe.cc And discuss with me! There have been no signs of hacking. STOP SPREADING FUD, Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I also have 1 failed login attempt at pickaxe. So the old pool owner who has passwords is trying once if we have same passwords elsewhere?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
how come ppl got thousands.i'm solo mining and got nothing
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
u need just create difference passwords on other pools

someone try brut my passw on the pickaxe, but it will be vry hard )))))
You have 2 failed login attempts! Reset Counter
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
pickaxe is doing great. I got a small amount confirmed. (45)

pickaxe pool is working very smooth, fast confirms, 65000 coins to wallet already at 3 m/h.

pickaxe sucks, 3200kh/s and keeps increasing my diff to 240-720 so I got only 25000 by now Sad

and somebody just emptied my account to this address DJzRZmsVrUhWfbwHCkMLAvTC2sZBxgA3jn

fuck shitcoin i'm out!

My 3100 k/h difficulty on pickaxe is 860 and 720 for two workers
Activity: 25
Couldn't get the wallet up on ubuntu in time, someone took out my coins to address: DJzRZmsVrUhWfbwHCkMLAvTC2sZBxgA3jn

at pickaxe. Lost 46,888.37612495
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
All my coins from pickaxe just got jacked. Had no pass/pin probs with any other pool :/

The same. SCAM pool.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 99

pickaxe pool is working very smooth, fast confirms, 65000 coins to wallet already at 3 m/h.

pickaxe sucks, 3200kh/s and keeps increasing my diff to 240-720 so I got only 25000 by now Sad

and somebody just emptied my account to this address DJzRZmsVrUhWfbwHCkMLAvTC2sZBxgA3jn

fuck shitcoin i'm out!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
DH9M5GgmEVCVj5bHr4LRAFu51hJdMEwUSJ
Activity: 34
Selling 4 Million dgb for 0.9 btc mp me

Who much hashes have you?

15 Mhs

Did anyone else get any valid blocks - or has this guy got them all?

My pool is currently finding shittons of blocks, seems that he mined before the rest of the network got on. Pretty smart.

I just downloaded the wallet from mega and launched my miners, nothing special...
First seconds are crucial with very low starting dif...

I guess you overpowered most of other solo miners, including me.. Once you get an accepted block, you can quickly generate the next block and noone catches up to you because of network latency... This is the situation when difficulty is really low and many blocks are generated every second, it's
hard to stop that train going.. Smiley
Activity: 61
DKXj5XHcyPi1E1g1RTzQ3Eice2CVgEGD84

thx
Activity: 80
All my coins from pickaxe just got jacked. Had no pass/pin probs with any other pool :/
Activity: 42
And those 4 billion coins are worthless, unless people want the coin - which unless you pay it forward and run some giveaways noone will.

seems like someone who doesnt know howto run a pool got into some trouble and is now trying to be negative about this coin he hyped for an entire day!

The coin had a good launch, now we have to mine and spread the word so more people get to know this coin!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
For those asking for giveaways, there's a 0.5% premine for this... and I'm going to add another 500k  Wink,

I'll start a thread in alternate crypto...
Activity: 98

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
For what its worth, we are clipping along @ dgb.Get-By.com as well.
Activity: 99
pickaxe is increasing my diff to 720 so I get no shares… wtf?
Jump to: