Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 366. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny
Coming soon! #DigiByte v6.13 DigiSync! Many core wallet updates! Fast synchronization & more scalability!

DigiByte vs Bitcoin

Transaction Volume: DigiByte can handle many more transactions per second. Bitcoin can only handle 7 transactions per second. DigiByte currently can handle 280+ transactions per second. The 2015 DigiSpeed hardfork introduced changes that double the capacity of the network every two years.

you're a fucking liar. Bitcoin can handle around 3 TPS, GET IT RIGHT.

Why are we still using Shi Bitcoin again?

you got me Cheesy

btc is not a currency at the moment

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Great update Grin

This is really a coin like, buy every month €10 and hold them longterm and don't look back of it for a few years.
Maybe a good retiremendplan. Grin
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Coming soon! #DigiByte v6.13 DigiSync! Many core wallet updates! Fast synchronization & more scalability!

DigiByte vs Bitcoin

Transaction Volume: DigiByte can handle many more transactions per second. Bitcoin can only handle 7 transactions per second. DigiByte currently can handle 280+ transactions per second. The 2015 DigiSpeed hardfork introduced changes that double the capacity of the network every two years.

you're a fucking liar. Bitcoin can handle around 3 TPS, GET IT RIGHT.

Why are we still using Shi Bitcoin again?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
great update, thanks.

Do I understand correctly that the wallet is not ready yet to use?

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

DigiByte vs Bitcoin

Security: 5 DigiByte mining algorithms vs. 1 Bitcoin algorithm. DigiByte mining is much more decentralized. DigiByte mining algorithms can be changed out in the future to prevent centralization.

Speed: DigiByte transactions occur much faster that Bitcoin transactions. 1-3 second transaction notifications. 15 second DigiByte blocks vs. 10 minute Bitcoin blocks. DigiBytes are confirmed after 1.5 minutes vs. 1 hour with Bitcoins.

Total Supply: More DigiBytes, lower price, more micro transactions, better price stability. 21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years. Only 21 million Bitcoin will be created over 140 years. 1:1000 ratio. 1 Bitcoin for every 1000 DigiBytes.

Flexibility: Ability to quickly add new features. DigiByte can add new features & upgrades much quicker than Bitcoin. Future DigiByte upgrades will push transaction limit to several thousand per second.

Marketability & Usability: DigiByte is an easy brand to market to consumers. DigiBytes are much cheaper to acquire. $1 - $10 long-term price target per DigiByte. Send 5 DigiBytes instead of 0.005 Bitcoin.

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the trolls for all their hard work! Thanks for getting the price to go even below 20 sat, so I was able to experience a nice roller coaster ride of buying and buying at lower and lower prices. Now it is going up again, I expect to see you trolls reverse opinions and suddenly supporting the coin (that you bought yourself at the low price you partially caused).

On another note, what is the best smiley to express sarcasm?

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I agree with HR lets focus on the positive.

The devs are currently working on version 4.13.0, you can see they are active on GitHub: https://github.com/DigiByte-Team/digibyte

Jared covers allot of the changes in his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDg0t5LBdC0
-Awesome new wallet
-SegWit support
-Multi-Algorithm updates and fixes
-etc

If you want to become more involved join the DigiByte Telegram group: https://t.me/DigiByteCoin

Happy days ahead!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Just some people who wants to bashing around here. Better don't give them attention. Its the same game as always here on bitcointalk. See guys like this in every thread where is real development ongoing.

The amazing thing, in my opinion, is that after all these years, serious people still allow themselves to get sidetracked by the trolls instead of staying focused on moving forward with their positive ideas and proposals and forgetting about the idiotic distractions and their distrators.

I politely explain up to 3 times, but after that I give the nuisance up for dead (and I don't ever even need to use the "ignore" button as a crutch to help me with that - you know, the same thing happens in real life, and what do we do?).
legendary
Just some people who wants to bashing around here. Better don't give them attention. Its the same game as always here on bitcointalk. See guys like this in every thread where is real development ongoing.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Thank you GRS community for exposing the truth.

GRSisWIN and Myriadcoins are the same person.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

Thank you GRS community for exposing the truth.

You troll and your fake accounts are back.

Thanks for the bump to the top as usual.

Here's a potato for you.

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Come on digibyte raise your head!!!
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Check Jared's latest vid out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDg0t5LBdC0

Well worth the watch. Nice to see everything successfully maturing while staying true to the underlying principles of the UTXO set. (That's clearly one of the keys for long term success IMHO.)

Marketing will come later, or so they continue to say.  Undecided

I would start with concerted efforts to disseminate this type of youtube communication. 327 views looks more like fringe cult numbers than what one would expect of a widely distributed decentralized cryptocurrency of DigiByte's character. Wink

You tube views are better now. 😉

Way to go faking the views. Groestl has done more then this shit coin with $250k investment

Wow, remind me not to check a link.....
This is the reason most don't post here any more.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Over 25000 twitter followers and digibyte is 20 sat? Over 20 000 gamers and digibyte is 20 sat ? Coins in the top 20 don't have near this many followers.

You have to be brain dead if you think those figures havent been manipulated.

Here, take some snake oil.

The main thing I would say to refute your accusation is that DGB has a huge current widely distributed float of more than 8 billion which makes it much more organic and almost impossible to manipulate. When contrasting with current high flyers like ETH and DASH, the difference is obvious since their distributions are much more concentrated and only a small percentage of their current "available" supply is actually available for trading, all of which makes them much more easily manipulated. Throw into the equation the concept of the sheeple following the current trend[ing topic] (where 95% of traders lose money) and the difference not only becomes more evident, but you also have a lot of the explanation for why true cryptos like DGB or MYR are making their particular journeys through the proverbial wilderness.

Just some ideas to contrast with what you're saying.

. . . and the truth is always somewhere in the middle. Wink

Cheers
legendary

Well worth the watch. Nice to see everything successfully maturing while staying true to the underlying principles of the UTXO set. (That's clearly one of the keys for long term success IMHO.)

Marketing will come later, or so they continue to say.  Undecided

I would start with concerted efforts to disseminate this type of youtube communication. 327 views looks more like fringe cult numbers than what one would expect of a widely distributed decentralized cryptocurrency of DigiByte's character. Wink

Wow! 2,500 new views in 2 days! After getting only 327 in the first 8 days of its existence. #4 on the all time best list for DigiByte and better than any DigiReport! That's phenomenal . . . if they're real . . . and I don't have any reason to think that they aren't.

Anyone have any idea as to what's caused this sudden interest?

My favorite is still #3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmDyhKOjNKM (behind #1 & #2 which are DigiByte gaming related) and should be posted everywhere possible, including prominently on the website, IMO.

This one's great too with both great content (all implemented) and production values (except for the sound . . .) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-haCDqhaTqc .

Let's get these climbing the charts too!

HR don't be an asshole, you know that shit is faked like the twitter followers, nodes, gamers etc.
Wasn’t expecting to be saying this but I’m 100% certain HR isn’t being the arsehole here.  Got evidence of faking anything to do with DigiByte, feel free to share it in detail. You may actually come up with stuff if you dig deep enough but if you do it’s more likely to lead to some overzealous fans and funny enough every coin has got some. Smiley

PS: HR, can’t think of any particular reason other than, because it was posted here at a time near where many traders may be thinking about what they are going to do with their BTC next, not pump DigiByte  I’m hoping.

Over 25000 twitter followers and digibyte is 20 sat? Over 20 000 gamers and digibyte is 20 sat ? Coins in the top 20 don't have near this many followers.

If GRS is so great why is the market-cap only 302K?
If DGB is such a bad coin why it have a 1,9million market-cap?

Just a fact   Roll Eyes

Your only here to bashing around, if you have no questions or nothing important to say why are you posting such things in a thread what published a bad coin in your opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1218

Wow! 2,500 new views in 2 days! After getting only 327 in the first 8 days of its existence. #4 on the all time best list for DigiByte and better than any DigiReport! That's phenomenal . . . if they're real . . . and I don't have any reason to think that they aren't.

My favorite is still #3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmDyhKOjNKM (behind #1 & #2 which are DigiByte gaming related) and should be posted everywhere possible, including prominently on the website, IMO.

This one's great too with both great content (all implemented) and production values (except for the sound . . .) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-haCDqhaTqc .

HR don't be an asshole, you know that shit is faked like the twitter followers, nodes, gamers etc.
Wasn’t expecting to be saying this but I’m 100% certain HR isn’t being the arsehole here.  Got evidence of faking anything to do with DigiByte, feel free to share it in detail. You may actually come up with stuff if you dig deep enough but if you do it’s more likely to lead to some overzealous fans and funny enough every coin has got some. Smiley

PS: HR, can’t think of any particular reason other than, because it was posted here at a time near where many traders may be thinking about what they are going to do with their BTC next, not pump DigiByte  I’m hoping.

Over 40,000 gamers as far as I can see, sign ups to gaming site. I’m sure there aren’t that many people playing league of legends for DigiByte now but I wouldn’t be too surprised if the number of people that have looked at dgb gamming as a possible revenue source over the last year was easy that many.
As for Twitter, all I can tell you is that even I don’t follow on twitter!

Here, try not to be such a tossa.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

That's what I was thinking too. It would be a very good sign, but I'm not holding my breath. Wink

Nevertheless, there are two sides to every coin (pun intended) and I will keep accumulating DGB. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Summary:

DigiByte spent most of last year trading around the 50 Satoshi point, 60% down on that is around where we are.

We are maintaining a link closer to fiat overall, at this time and that has more to do with how and why people trade than it does with anything else.

There is really little point pushing this or any coin skyward if it doesn’t have a solid liquidity base to fall into or bitcoin on the bid if you like.

There is nothing wrong with thinking BIG, only thinking big fast because little steps are easier than big ones!.......and harder to fall down.

Wink
Jump to: