Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 368. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 500
18 SATS for DGB?? Why is this project dying in spite of the developments?

The marketmaker has either bailed or performing a really long suppression/accumulation. Fundamentals don't work by themselves, only as a catalyst for manipulation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

There are several factors that affect the price of DGB, one of them is the rising price of btc and there's more.

You think the price may continue to fall further? Considering ETF is only a few days away?
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

There are several factors that affect the price of DGB, one of them is the rising price of btc and there's more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
Ok just to be sure!

Le's assume I am purchasing some thing website, I know how to make a payment!

But having multiples address is confusing.
What I provide an address as from "to some online store", will other addresses listed on my account be shown than the one provided on order page?

In fact, I just got on that wallet and an extra address was generated for no reasons

Is there a way prevent new address be generated and to delete new one?

My digi-id area.

What is this how it being used

Hi,

I am trying using chrome extension and I have few questions:

I create a wallet and including the seed word (12 words)
Since I know my address and I receive some digibytes, but it create new address after!
Is it possible to receive something at the old address again?

Now here come tricky question:
Let I need sending something, I have to use new generated address to show where it comes from? Right?

Keep the seed somewhere safe and private, you will need it if anything goes wrong.
Yes you should be able to receive more coins to any address in your control.
A new address will be generated for any change expected from a transaction you make or you can generate one yourself to receive funds but you do  not need to generate one to send anything.

A core wallet is the best place to keep your DigiByte.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

Well it’s certainly outperforming anything in your Bank account since then and overall, as long as you didn’t buy the peak! It’s stable and there is rigorous testing of the 4.13 core wallet ongoing and due to be released within a couple of months, I think. It’s still very undervalued and priced for building our community. If you are looking to make a quick buck please leave us alone but if you want to invest in a crypto project outside of bitcoin, truly considerate to all people for all the right reasons, then this is it! Take responsibility for your own wealth and run a core wallet!  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDg0t5LBdC0

lol. i´m in since 2014/15 and still holding
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Hi,

I am trying using chrome extention and I have few questions:

Since I know my address and I receive some digibytes, but it create new address after!

Let I need sending something, I have to use new generated address to show where it comes from? Right?

Keep the seed somewhere safe and private, you will need it if anything goes wrong.
Yes you should be able to receive more coins to any address in your control.
A new address will be generated for any change expected from a transaction you make or you can generate one yourself to receive funds but you do  not need to generate one to send anything.

A core wallet is the best place to keep your DigiByte.
legendary

hahaha really nice!

But seriously. how s the current situation? back in 2014/15  It was one of the most promising coins .

Well it’s certainly outperforming anything in your Bank account since then and overall, as long as you didn’t buy the peak! It’s stable and there is rigorous testing of the 4.13 core wallet ongoing and due to be released within a couple of months, I think. It’s still very undervalued and priced for building our community. If you are looking to make a quick buck please leave us alone but if you want to invest in a crypto project outside of bitcoin, truly considerate to all people for all the right reasons, then this is it! Take responsibility for your own wealth and run a core wallet!  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDg0t5LBdC0
legendary
Bitcoin is a bit**

hahaha really nice!

But seriously. how s the current situation? back in 2014/15  It was one of the most promising coins .
Activity: 384
Hi,

I am trying using chrome extention and I have few questions:

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Which introductory video do you like best?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0oNO3mbBE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmDyhKOjNKM

They're both pretty spiffy, don't you think?

But more than 4 times the number of views of the DASH video in less than half the time. What’s the difference?

And why the very divergent paths in terms of adoption? What has taken DASH to where it is and what has DGB been lacking?

And why the difference in relative performance to BTC in terms of price (50 times undervalued vs 5000 times undervalued)?

What has DASH actually implemented that DigiByte hasn’t?   Huh

Perhaps some serious reflection might lead to some future success. If after 3 years DGB is still trading in the 20 SAT area, perhaps it's time these questions be seen as serious issues to consider and not childishly disregarded out of hand.

Is it finally time?

Jared's policy is to not hype and in fact feed the P&D industry. I find it legit, unless his investors are the P&D'ers.
Whatever, the work behind is real, but that's a very big mistake to not marketize it every time, to me.

Marketing strategy is a real work, people did not invent it for nothing. I agree with you.
It is very professionnal to have such plans. Digibyte definitely needs it, and I think the team knows about it.

Where other scamcoins made their way out without backend work and full marketting... DGB is completly the opposite... Full backend work with no official marketing "yet?"...
Might be good, might not. Maybe they will do better than what we even think, or not Smiley

Who knows after all, that's crypto world! Smiley

I agree with what both you and Telenong said. It's all about marketing and getting the word out. But about what? What do you market? What do you leverage? And, before that, the question about whether you decide to do something or just let the opportunity pass into oblivion. I say DO something. If a scam coin can achieve the success that some have achieved, why not the real thing?

Here's a data point and question for everyone. Perhaps it might be the basis for a beginning with respect to what DigiByte chooses to leverage in its marketing efforts.

One big difference between DASH and DigiByte is that during the current spike, a period of 16 days that began with the breakout on Feb. 14, only 2% of DASH’s current available supply has traded, while over 200% of the total available supply of DigiByte traded over a similar period when DGB spiked to 185 SAT last year.

Do you think this is an important difference? Why? / Why not?

Digibyte has been well marketed compared to other coins, Jared is a marketing superstar in the crypto world but the development is not able to back up the marketing. People have caught onto this fact.

Yup he has done a great job here. Have u seen that clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrpcrd8040o. He got punched in the head by a railboard engineer for staying too close to a moving train but his attempt to sue the ministry of railways failed as well as his other efforts to make some money in altcoin markets.

its Jared Tate you dickhead not Jared Franks. 2 different people. ive seen you attempt to troll gamecredits while supporting ionomy which is run by incompetent devs that promoted josh garzas paycoin xpy scam. nobody listen to this loser. hes clueless.
legendary
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Oh ok thank you. I usually just only go to coingecko.com to check and it usually tells me total supply of coins but with digibyte it did not show. Plus I found this page in forum on coingecko too it has link send me here.
legendary
Bitcoin is a bit**
Hello, so I see bitcoins total supply of coins is 21 million. I cant find with Digibyte.. How many Digibyte coins will there be in existence. I seen so far there is something like 8 Billion in total Circulation and does this many coins make Digibyte less interesting because there is so many of them they would become very small in value?

21 billion. Read 1st page!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello, so I see bitcoins total supply of coins is 21 million. I cant find with Digibyte.. How many Digibyte coins will there be in existence. I seen so far there is something like 8 Billion in total Circulation and does this many coins make Digibyte less interesting because there is so many of them they would become very small in value?
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

Digibyte has been well marketed compared to other coins, Jared is a marketing superstar in the crypto world but the development is not able to back up the marketing. People have caught onto this fact.

I have to agree with you on the marketing superstar Smiley But he decided to not marketize DGB on purpose.
It is way better to have a backend work and developpment than marketer without any clue of what to do to upgrade his coin.
jared has run wrong marketing strategy
Activity: 922
Merit: 534
hi
Any Wallet pleaz i can DL ?
and maybe a recent blockchain .dat i can DL ..i have 2.5 years to DL
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto

I have to agree with you on the marketing superstar Smiley But he decided to not marketize DGB on purpose.
It is way better to have a backend work and developpment than marketer without any clue of what to do to upgrade his coin.
legendary
Hmm....alternative facts and fud. Examples of Jared's genius marketing are?
Jump to: