Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 376. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
digibyte gaming should be discontinued... the website never worked properly, always full of bugs..
IMO right now DGB gaming work as a bad advertising, what new comers will think about DGB after use dgb gaming?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
...Now i have another problem. When starting mining by wallet i can connect only 4 comps.. all time only 4 rigs mining...
Are you able to ping the rigs that will not mine from the rig the wallet is on? And vise versa?

when i stop one mining rig i can run another one which didnt work ealier- so i can chose  4 i want and this rigs mining but when add 5, last dont mining-no work.
So my wallet connect only with 4
manual allowip for all rigs didnt resolve problem
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I'm just starting in mining and trying to bring it to positive cashflow before I invest in bigger miners.  Been mining this at cryptopools with an old Antminer S1 that I was using at Kano.is and MMpool.org to bring in some additional hasing but it's good to mine DBG because it helps diversification and can be used for trading other coins.  It's not a bad return in colder months.
Activity: 1092
Retired IRCX God
...Now i have another problem. When starting mining by wallet i can connect only 4 comps.. all time only 4 rigs mining...
Are you able to ping the rigs that will not mine from the rig the wallet is on? And vise versa?
all time is 1 year 4 weeks behind
9 active conections
Any advices?
check to make sure you have latest wallet which should be v4.0.3.0, you will need to update if your version is earlier. If while syncing with blockchain wallet appears to freeze for a long period, just shut it down and restart it again. It can sometimes take a considerable amount of time to sync for first time depending on your machine and connection.

I had v4.0.3.0 version wallet -> solved by deleting all files except wallet.dat and again sync from first block

Now i have another problem. When starting mining by wallet i can connect only 4 comps. Trying: allowreceivebyip=20 ; maxconnections=20  , all time only 4 rigs mining...
Activity: 434
Hello and congratulations on the three year mark.
Is this team still running the Digibyte Gaming site?
My payouts and my friends are getting rejected, regardless of game.

Payouts are being approved but not received into the web wallet now.
What's going on?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Okay here it is.

DigiElectrum v2.7.13.1

https://github.com/protonn/digielectrum/releases

We need more servers. Please check here to host a server https://github.com/protonn/electrum-dgb-server

Let me know of any issues

Enjoy!

Wow! very nice, using this wallet I could move my coins from my chrome wallet. I only needed to import my seed.
Thank you very much!
You rock!

You bet.

It was a much needed feature for DGB.

Ask for some of that $250k funding. Jared and his team have done nothing for 6 months.

I wouldn't say nothing they have no doubt brought up many of the cheap dgb from last month and also had a fantastic holididays with hookers and blow, do you blame him?
Activity: 434
Hello and congratulations on the three year mark.
Is this team still running the Digibyte Gaming site?
My payouts and my friends are getting rejected, regardless of game.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
9 active conections
Any advices?
check to make sure you have latest wallet which should be v4.0.3.0, you will need to update if your version is earlier. If while syncing with blockchain wallet appears to freeze for a long period, just shut it down and restart it again. It can sometimes take a considerable amount of time to sync for first time depending on your machine and connection.
9 active conections
Any advices?
Activity: 1092
Retired IRCX God
A lot of ppl seem to be "let down" after realizing the latest Roadmap does not indicate a quick, explosive burst to the stratosphere. Upsetting as it may be to some isn't it more profitable to grow at a steady pace? Yes. Consider this...Bitcoin was launched in January, 2009. DigiByte is a valued crypto. So be patient all naysayers.
And not only has it taken Bitcoin this long to gain any ground, it's still mentally/socially "accepted" by less than 1% of the population (meaning it still has a long way to go).  Wink
Activity: 55
A lot of ppl seem to be "let down" after realizing the latest Roadmap does not indicate a quick, explosive burst to the stratosphere. Upsetting as it may be to some isn't it more profitable to grow at a steady pace? Yes. Consider this...Bitcoin was launched in January, 2009. DigiByte is a valued crypto. So be patient all naysayers.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Thank you all for your continued support and for being here for 3 years!  DGB is now officially 3 years old! Join us for the 1st ever DGB Roundtable live broadcast.  Anyone can join the discussion and join the chat to ask questions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFrmY7YFyis

For people that don't have the time to watch, I will write a short recap:

Important points by Jared:
- He is still alive Smiley
- Digibyte now the longest blockchain of all crypto
- A platform will be launched called digis4commit where people will be able to propose additions to the blockchain including crowdfunding.
- A Digibyte foundation is a focal point for 2017.
- Microsoft Hongkong is an important partner during the last months. DGB got a $120k in free hosting from them. DGB gets introductions to a lot of new possible partners.
- Some devs at the company are specifically working on DGB. About 5-6 people work on DGB.
- New games can be added if they have a reliable secure public API. CSGo is not that safe after all. League of Legends would be an interesting candidate. Up until now, they have been able to introduce about 40.000 gamers to DGB.
- Will open discussion for algorithm swap.
- Digibyte gaming tipbot is active and will hopefully grow
- Cannot be open about certain partnerships as those companies want to wait on developments.

What about the future?
- smart transactions (routing)
- Smart blocks
- DIgibyte browser for secure internet browsing and getting rewarded for visiting certain sites.

Did I miss anything?
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
This is great to hear! Make sure to tweet it out and we will get it retweeted!
Thanks, tweeted  Grin

Our DGB 21% founders day discount is now live,  order your hosting now at cryptocloudhosting.org and pay with DigiByte

Our 21% discount has finished but more discounts will follow soon.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Thank you all for your continued support and for being here for 3 years!  DGB is now officially 3 years old! Join us for the 1st ever DGB Roundtable live broadcast.  Anyone can join the discussion and join the chat to ask questions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFrmY7YFyis
Activity: 250

ok, thank you very much for you answer... So i will be waiting I guess ;-)

Waiting for it to dump back down to 20sat? Thats what its looking like.

Roadmap doesnt seem to indicate any big news coming, lots of small things.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 390
Jump to: