Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 378. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
can dgb will cross 1k sat ever?

It will need to first go above 100 sats and estabilish a new floor at that level. The timing will depend a lot by adoption of DGB and how bitcoin will move in the next months.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

1k is not likely soon, but 100 is. I think a reasonable goal is 150-250 for the upcoming year with another peak around 400.

Certainly it won't get there in one shot. But in 2016 it proved it could remain over 100 for some time. Getting back over 100 again would be a good first step.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

1k is not likely soon, but 100 is. I think a reasonable goal is 150-250 for the upcoming year with another peak around 400.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

We are a running a founders day discount on orders paying with DigiByte, this 21% discount will run for the 24Hrs of January 10th.  More discounts on DigiByte will follow over the coming weeks

Cryptocloudhosting.org
This is great to hear! Make sure to tweet it out and we will get it retweeted!
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
Why developers don't ask to add DGB to the openledger platform ?

They are on poloniex and as far as I know, there is no volume on openledger so why would they want to be added there.
Because openledger/bitshares platform is one of the semi-decentralized exchange.

Yes but very few people actually want to use it. It is a great idea in the long run but most are just happy playing centralized but buddies.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

We are a running a founders day discount on orders paying with DigiByte, this 21% discount will run for the 24Hrs of January 10th.  More discounts on DigiByte will follow over the coming weeks

Cryptocloudhosting.org
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
We are planning on setting up some discounts for orders paying with DigiByte over the next few weeks on CryptoCloudHosting.org

If anyone has any ideas of any other offers / discounts you would like us to run with DigiByte let me know.

Let us know what you end up doing and we can help get the word out.  Especially for DigiByte's up-coming third birthday on the 10th! Thank you for supporting DigiByte!
Agree heads up! We go up after btc rally! Wink
Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
two pools that are good for mining dgb in scrypt or skein

skein mining is the most profitable right now for dgb.

https://miningpoolhub.com
https://hash-to-coins.com
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Been testing the official pool (scrypt) since about 930gmt last night only 1.4MH but as yet no payments checked the block Explorer for a couple of adresses including mine and found only one had received any payments!
Any explanation or reasons why anyone can think of?
To me looks like you have about 1/20th of mining. If pool has found one block, your share will be less than 50 DGB. Digihash will pay out when you have mined 500 DGB, so pool needs to find 10-11 blocks before you are paid. Hope that helps.    Smiley

This seems to be the likely reason as well.  We had to increase the payout threshold because of the bottleneck of tens of thousands of micropayments from the pool. If you have any more specific questions or details feel free to email dev @ digibyte.co

great thanks for the answers guys
legendary
We are planning on setting up some discounts for orders paying with DigiByte over the next few weeks on CryptoCloudHosting.org

If anyone has any ideas of any other offers / discounts you would like us to run with DigiByte let me know.

Let us know what you end up doing and we can help get the word out.  Especially for DigiByte's up-coming third birthday on the 10th! Thank you for supporting DigiByte!

Thanks, we are happy to offer set discounts for 1 month/6 month/12 months contracts but can work out something more custom for DigiByte's birthday!
legendary

legendary
Been testing the official pool (scrypt) since about 930gmt last night only 1.4MH but as yet no payments checked the block Explorer for a couple of adresses including mine and found only one had received any payments!
To me looks like you have about 1/20th of mining. If pool has found one block, your share will be less than 50 DGB. Digihash will pay out when you have mined 500 DGB, so pool needs to find 10-11 blocks before you are paid. Hope that helps.    Smiley

This seems to be the likely reason as well.  We had to increase the payout threshold because of the bottleneck of tens of thousands of micropayments from the pool. If you have any more specific questions or details feel free to email dev @ digibyte.co
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 154
BTC Dominance of the markets has been around 86 to 89% for the last few years.
So if Bitcoin hit $3000, the alts would come right along with it, just the way it seems to be going.

I will have to think about digibyte in fiat profit and not sat profit if bitcoin goes to $3000, should of stayed in btc longer and bought digibyte at these sat prices, would of had close to 200 million.

You seem to be pinning your hopes on the team pumping this coin for you because that is all it will amount to, future pump and dumps and nothing worthwhile.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
So if Bitcoin hit $3000, the alts would come right along with it, just the way it seems to be going.

I will have to think about digibyte in fiat profit and not sat profit if bitcoin goes to $3000, should of stayed in btc longer and bought digibyte at these sat prices, would of had close to 200 million.
legendary

Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Jump to: