Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 196. (Read 460460 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
hey igotspots, Is nathalie20 your xwife or xgirlfriend? i think she is very angry with you... what did you do to her to make her so rude. aside from your coins i think you two have deeper relationships that's being fucked up. Cheesy , hey nathalie , i feel what you feel babe.. just dont buy his coins.. ok.. coz my cionz is totally a deadcoin. it has no future and will be removed in exchange soon..
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
any news about bittrex ?

I've tried reaching out to Richie for the past week on IRC, I don't know if he doesn't want my help or what. Usually he responds fairly fast so he must be busy or something. Don't know

I also sent ticket to Yobit so, really, there's nothing more I can do to get either of their asses in gear

Are you surprised ? You are a cheater . and nobody wants your scamcoin. Tell us where are your earlier coins?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
whay price cube is 300 satochi at ccex and at yobit 5k and at bitrex 1200 satochi ??AND WHEN CAN DIPOSIT AND WITHDRAW from bitrex??

You should read the post directly above yours
Activity: 434
whay price cube is 300 satochi at ccex and at yobit 5k and at bitrex 1200 satochi ??AND WHEN CAN DIPOSIT AND WITHDRAW from bitrex??
legendary
Also, I got ahold of Richie this afternoon so we're working on getting the Bittrex wallet back online today

I still have no idea what problems Yobit is having or even what chain they are on for that matter, but I have no responses. So if you use them.. you're on your own for now, I guess
legendary
Alright, I'm using a modified protocol version for a few seednodes to kick out all the bad peers before passing them along to you guys

Hopefully connections will start climbing again with some added ban rules of old peers
legendary
Activity: 986
Hi iGotSpots, just a question, in the new wallet 1.6, my keys for the cloud staking remain the same as on the version 1.2, i mean i can still use the same address for cloudstaking.
Thanks
legendary
Is Digicube version 1.6 different than the version 1.2  that reduced the staking for users under 10,000 CUBE ?

1.2 had an error, you must be on 1.6
legendary
any news about bittrex ?

I've tried reaching out to Richie for the past week on IRC, I don't know if he doesn't want my help or what. Usually he responds fairly fast so he must be busy or something. Don't know

I also sent ticket to Yobit so, really, there's nothing more I can do to get either of their asses in gear
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Is Digicube version 1.6 different than the version 1.2  that reduced the staking for users under 10,000 CUBE ?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
And you believe further that scamcoin. Keep it up.  

igotspots = scam = scam coin

Why is scam?

jesus. dont listen him .....

atleast look at this user >  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14145533

he and hes friends accounts Smiley  everyone got   Reputation - Smiley

ban/ or just ignore him

Maybe you right .I have 2 BTC invest in this coin and look at this shit :

Every fucking day same shit: orphan orphan orphan ....

Orphans are a result of local issues, no matter how much you blame the coin. Chances are you have lag or slower internet that is causing them. Orphans don't really matter, though, since they just stake again like 2 minutes later..

Also, your Windows is not genuine  ;p

LOL I picked up on the windows version too..........
legendary

Why is scam?

atleast look at this user >  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14145533

he and hes friends accounts Smiley  everyone got   Reputation - Smiley

ban/ or just ignore him

Orphans are a result of local issues, no matter how much you blame the coin. Chances are you have lag or slower internet that is causing them. Orphans don't really matter, though, since they just stake again like 2 minutes later..

Also, your Windows is not genuine  ;p
Activity: 129

Why is scam?

atleast look at this user >  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14145533

he and hes friends accounts Smiley  everyone got   Reputation - Smiley

ban/ or just ignore him

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Why is scam?

atleast look at this user >  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14145533

he and hes friends accounts Smiley  everyone got   Reputation - Smiley

ban/ or just ignore him
Activity: 129

Why is scam?
Activity: 784
Merit: 511

My DigiCube wallet v1.6 now works perfectly.

legendary
Activity: 952

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
One last newbie question, do I need to install something or what? Because I only downloaded the windows wallet and the bootstrap. I'm a newbie here. How to create the .conf Sad(( sad I know, I suck. I'm sorry.
Activity: 231
According to presstab digicube richlist, out of 4million plus supply only 6.27%or (307,357)coins is the remaining supply and the rest is being hold by bagholders. Top 1 richlist hold 239,285.07 cubes as of this writing. so in this case of scenario the rich getting richer when it comes to staking. : D I just hope theyre not gonna dump it too soon. as i mention earlier the remaining 6.27%cubes is something i dont understand where it is being held or it is a remaining supply that is being distributed in trading platform?  
Jump to: