Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 214. (Read 460460 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
c-cex shows a supply of 11008308 CUBE...that cant be right........right?Huh

Again, it does not matter what they show

Both markets are open for trading, but wallets are offline until further notice from me
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
c-cex shows a supply of 11008308 CUBE...that cant be right........right?Huh
legendary
Now someone on top of the rich list is in panic mode.  Grin

It doesn't matter how paniced they are. None of this activity matters
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Now someone on top of the rich list is in panic mode.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Oh darn, looks like I'll have to break my morning habit of dumping 100 coins for a few days. I was getting fairly regular with my dumps. I didn't even need Metamucil or prune juice. Guess I'll have to go throughout the next few days with that bloated feeling.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
Take 1337 coin. It's work fine:)

Yea, I'm sure shamelessly shilling here is really going to make people interested in whatever bullshit you're shoveling

the very same can be said of you
legendary
Take 1337 coin. It's work fine:)

Yea, I'm sure shamelessly shilling here is really going to make people interested in whatever bullshit you're shoveling
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
legendary
legendary
selling 50k cube for 0.65 btc pm me

Do not buy these, they will most likely become invalid coins
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
selling 50k cube for 0.65 btc pm me
No one bother, the blocks are going to be rolled back.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 11
Soooo...do we know how many coins were staked during the mega stakes? I had combined mine just before block 500k so not due a stake until tomoz. There must be some significant windfall cubes at 25% i suspect.

What happened was for unknown reason everyone received 5004.86 CUBE no matter how much you held in the wallet. Must have been some loop in the coding which did this.

OK thanks, not due a stake so no transactions showing in my wallet. Onward and upward after the fix then.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Soooo...do we know how many coins were staked during the mega stakes? I had combined mine just before block 500k so not due a stake until tomoz. There must be some significant windfall cubes at 25% i suspect.

What happened was for unknown reason everyone received 5004.86 CUBE no matter how much you held in the wallet. Must have been some loop in the coding which did this.
It looks like the max staking cap value of 1% of the block number was applied to all, or at least most, stakes. Something simple as accidentally doing < instead of > in the code could cause that.
Activity: 263

I have had wallet running and I didn't get this 5k cubs.

Irunning v1.0.0.0.... wallet thou still.
Activity: 458
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

Activity: 560
Cool. I will keep an eye out for the change.
Activity: 11
Jump to: