Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 216. (Read 460460 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
this man dump cube last day have 90k cube see now just 9k
BlueHorseshoe: CdqPqVzTGgQNgYUc6Q5N3Qk8vKhoXQvqZW
richlist: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CUBE/richlist.php

fuck all nobie dump cube
Activity: 434
Do you think this will change something?  Grin
yeah cube to the moom Cheesy  now block :496385 1 day left buy more cube
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Do you think this will change something?  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Shit we are at Block: 494768 not far until block 500K  Wink
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
DigiCube now accepted @ SatoshiSlots! https://satoshislots.top  (it takes manual aprovement before credited so it will take max 24 hours)

Deposit page will be updated this night with new theme but its working for the public now!

have fun !

Cool thanks.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
hello igotspots

so if you update the cube wallet after 500k block , it also means we need to download again the wallet? or the wallet  itself will update?  

As long as you are on version 1.2 you are good

getinfo

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0-DigiCube",
"protocolversion" : 60080,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 10000.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 4.33597200,
"blocks" : 494158,
"moneysupply" : 3606027.45793500,
"connections" : 34,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "",
"difficulty" : 105.69695137,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1457350803,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

Am I good?

No, that is 1.0 - http://www.freestaking.com/downloads/wallet/ has the list of wallet links
Activity: 154
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
DigiCube now accepted @ SatoshiSlots! https://satoshislots.top  (it takes manual aprovement before credited so it will take max 24 hours)

Deposit page will be updated this night with new theme but its working for the public now!

have fun !
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
hello igotspots

so if you update the cube wallet after 500k block , it also means we need to download again the wallet? or the wallet  itself will update?  

getinfo

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0-DigiCube",
"protocolversion" : 60080,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 10000.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 4.33597200,
"blocks" : 494158,
"moneysupply" : 3606027.45793500,
"connections" : 34,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "",
"difficulty" : 105.69695137,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1457350803,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

Am I good?
legendary
hello igotspots

so if you update the cube wallet after 500k block , it also means we need to download again the wallet? or the wallet  itself will update? 

getinfo
Activity: 231
hello igotspots

so if you update the cube wallet after 500k block , it also means we need to download again the wallet? or the wallet  itself will update? 
legendary
Added themes to FreeStaking.com - F5 the page and click the cog wheel at the top right of your screen to adjust settings

We should have a wallet update sometime soon, hopefully around the time of the fork. Instead of posting what it will contain, I'll just let you guys see it when it comes
legendary
Oh yer what happened to redesigning the signatures and how about the payout for the last 3 weeks ?

My last payment was still Feb 1. So it has been 5 missing payments now.

I hope the dev could backpay all the missing payments before the fork, and do it with a fair bonus because for such a high-inflation coin, such last payments actually imply a big loss to loyal signature promoters.

I don't run the pool, I only pay the fees so there are 0% fees to all miners. Please talk to pjcltd about your address, though, and he will be more than happy to look into it for you

I am afraid this is not about pjcltd.

We are talking about the missing signature payments.

Oh, those I have not done, correct, because I'm redoing the sigs and will be adjusting weekly amount. Waiting for the final two pages to finish up and then I will post them with live links. The one I have now is still missing one or two
Activity: 191
Oh yer what happened to redesigning the signatures and how about the payout for the last 3 weeks ?

I hope the dev could backpay all the missing payments before the fork, and do it with a fair bonus because for such a high-inflation coin, such last payments actually imply a big loss to loyal signature promoters.

I don't run the pool, I only pay the fees so there are 0% fees to all miners. Please talk to pjcltd about your address, though, and he will be more than happy to look into it for you

I am afraid this is not about pjcltd.

We are talking about the missing signature payments.
Activity: 365
Merit: 300

Great night for volume today on c-cex

Let's push this tweet hard and go for Poloniex guys, it's been long enough!!

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/707101703003365376 - Please favorite, like, retweet, whatever

lol, all the fake volume in the world wont save this rubbish from the toilet.

legendary

Activity: 191

legendary

Great night for volume today on c-cex

Let's push this tweet hard and go for Poloniex guys, it's been long enough!!

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/707101703003365376 - Please favorite, like, retweet, whatever
legendary
legendary
Oh cool, thought my browser was being lame!

Nope, just havent finished the redesign yet. Sorry about that, going as fast as I can  ;p

Don't apologise, I can wait! Was just checking.  The new design looks great!  Happy with the pool as well, managed to mine my 10k before the block change hits, should have close to 17k by then as well! Great work.

Thanks, glad you like it, I spent a lot of time getting it set up to scale well into the future

Yep, that's why I set the fork so far ahead; to give people plenty of time and not have to rush. Glad you made it  Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Oh cool, thought my browser was being lame!

Nope, just havent finished the redesign yet. Sorry about that, going as fast as I can  ;p

Don't apologise, I can wait! Was just checking.  The new design looks great!  Happy with the pool as well, managed to mine my 10k before the block change hits, should have close to 17k by then as well! Great work.
Jump to: