Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 225. (Read 460460 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
igot don't care about cube price... he says couple time... so what for we buy this??

I don't understand what you're saying, its a financial commodity the main goal is to profit with it, but the larger picture is to create products that you can buy with CUBE which is what the DEV has started to do and to create an infrastructure around the coin both on the internet and in physical stores.
that's dev has to be butu know igot... want to make fast money... dump it everyday

I'm not dumping at all, you should really stop saying that I am. Lol, why would I be doing the whole website over from scratch if I was planning an exit?

I don't need fast money, I am more than fine

I do need fast money can you give me some?  Grin

Now seriously, i am still buying some and staking at this low price, i expect a price jump when the hardfork kicks in, cashing out right now is the stupidest thing IMO
Also tomorrow the multipool will go live so why would anybody dump right now?
Activity: 546
time to buy and save , then sold in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
igot don't care about cube price... he says couple time... so what for we buy this??

I don't understand what you're saying, its a financial commodity the main goal is to profit with it, but the larger picture is to create products that you can buy with CUBE which is what the DEV has started to do and to create an infrastructure around the coin both on the internet and in physical stores.
that's dev has to be butu know igot... want to make fast money... dump it everyday

I'm not dumping at all, you should really stop saying that I am. Lol, why would I be doing the whole website over from scratch if I was planning an exit?

I don't need fast money, I am more than fine
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Activity: 630

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

I don't think anyone is forcing anyone to buy anything.
Activity: 151
Activity: 630
cube price getting down from time to time , this is not good.

Easy, now takes accumulation  Wink

Cube need a defined road map

cube is good coin hey spot add plan good for pump cube ,this price 2k satochi is baad ,shoud cube fix bitween 0.0002 btc and 0.001btc i belive and trust spot for pump cub and all people buy more and more cube add plan excellent for pump cube

So you're saying if a roadmap is released you believe it will cause CUBE to pump lol
Activity: 434

cube is good coin hey spot add plan good for pump cube ,this price 2k satochi is baad ,shoud cube fix bitween 0.0002 btc and 0.001btc i belive and trust spot for pump cub and all people buy more and more cube add plan excellent for pump cube
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Activity: 546
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
I try to mine few hours on http://www.cubeminers.com but  no payment yet .

well done to spots for letting the link out lol
the pools not open yet keep mining you will get paid on the first payment runn

the poolwill be open on Sunday 2pm GMT

thanks
Paul

how match you can mine cube.??

it depends on the amount of power you put on the pool

the pool will  open on Sunday

thanks
Paul

how match you can mine cube.??
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters

thanks
Paul
Activity: 129
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I've done a lot of updates to FreeStaking.com this week. If you haven't checked it out recently, I highly suggest giving it a look Wink
 remember when rads price was 1500sat now at 0.001 btc good so cube will up bcs is the best coin i belive in cube  Cheesy
in ccex balance some people have +40% of RADS  and not dump rads and in cube some stopied man have 6% of balance cube and dump price cube fuck
whay RADS at 60k price and cube at 2500 satochi Sad when cube up again to 70k?? Cry
Jump to: