Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 236. (Read 460460 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 12
Omg!!! 0.00006300 at c-cex  Cry   and 0.00007111 at bittrex! -_-    Cry Cry Cry Cry wtf! panic sell?  Huh
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
This will control inflation, I am very confident in that

Bullshit.

As an example, one of your wallets which just happened to be holding an impossible amount of the entire supply (which is proof in itself that you cheated everyone in the distribution) held too may coins and was going to be capped with the new fork, so you simply split it up so you could avoid it. Everyone else will obviously do the same.

This fork will do nothing to stop that. Nothing.
This cap is designed to make it harder for the smaller wallets to get the same stake rate as you will. Its a lure to try and get people to buy for longer while you continue to dump on them, nothing else.

ffs, stop being so damn predictable.

true true Smiley

now let them eat those cubes and dump it to underground

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

Bullshit.

As an example, one of your wallets which just happened to be holding an impossible amount of the entire supply (which is proof in itself that you cheated everyone in the distribution) held too may coins and was going to be capped with the new fork, so you simply split it up so you could avoid it. Everyone else will obviously do the same.

This fork will do nothing to stop that. Nothing.
This cap is designed to make it harder for the smaller wallets to get the same stake rate as you will. Its a lure to try and get people to buy for longer while you continue to dump on them, nothing else.

ffs, stop being so damn predictable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CUBE/richlist.php?count=250

and how many people from there gonna reach 10 k + ?

half of them got under 600 cubes and  thinking about  quiting Smiley

Still a very long time untill the hardfork. A wise way for small holders would be maximizing their earnings untill the hardfork because the 2000% stake rate is still working for several weeks

That is why it's so far in the future. This is a squish to compounding, not stake rate. Compounding is what causes inflation

The bottom cap is not meant to be hard to attain. The more coins there are, the easier the bottom line is and harsher the max gets

Basically, if you have about 4000 CUBE right now, you will be well above the line before the fork if you do nothing but stake
Can you add a link to the faucet somewhere in thread? www.cubefaucet.com thanks in advance Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Still a very long time untill the hardfork. A wise way for small holders would be maximizing their earnings untill the hardfork because the 2000% stake rate is still working for several weeks

That is why it's so far in the future. This is a squish to compounding, not stake rate. Compounding is what causes inflation

The bottom cap is not meant to be hard to attain. The more coins there are, the easier the bottom line is and harsher the max gets

Basically, if you have about 4000 CUBE right now, you will be well above the line before the fork if you do nothing but stake
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

half of them got under 600 cubes and  thinking about  quiting Smiley

Wasnt you also the people that was screaming hyper inflation a couple of weeks back ! Theres the solution and your still crying.

Its not a solution if you only apply it to the small holders. The 'solution' wont do shit to stop inflation. You think our Spots doesnt know that?
Greed is biting you on the ass.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
and what should be expected people started dumping cube....
price going right down to crap....
 Embarrassed Huh Angry
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

Wasnt you also the people that was screaming hyper inflation a couple of weeks back ! Theres the solution and your still crying.
Still staking dunno what the big fuss is about  Huh

What fuss. Everything is going exactly as it should. Hows these predictions working out for you?

I recommend CUBE has the potential to triple or quadtruple in price.

Invest in CUBE really cheap at the moment. You could double of triple your investment in a few hours.

People should listen to you.

You seem to care since your following my posts  Cheesy

Please dont get me wrong, I couldnt care less about your opinion. Its patently obvious youre just a typical cube shill trying to dump their bag onto people.
Quadruple their investments you said? lols

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
I got my first payout today from www.cubefaucet.com , i like it very much ,its easy ,funny and the best is that you can get free CUBES  , it was great idea   
created this faucet , awesome ... many thanks for dev of CUBE and for CUBE Faucet maker ... i wish that Cube coin and this all thing or project long live  Smiley

p.s sorry for my english ... Regards  Smiley
Thanks for the feedback Wink dev has nothing to do with this faucet only me Smiley

That 5% a day doesn't look so good when the value drops 10%+ a day.
Was always going to happen with coin specs like this, and a dev who has been trying to hide the initial distribution and even his name from day one.
The only way to make money on this devs coins is to get in and out early. They cannot survive. Know the game he plays and play it better than him.
Sadly, too bag holders will be left trying to cut their losses again.

Funny how you trolls come out when the price is going down and don't comment when its up. I'm happy with my bag as you call it as I already made back the money I put in and if it drops to 0 it doesn't matter but if it raises I expect you to post an apology to all the investors. Still staking !

nice to say if you are in TOP....   people with around 500 cube or sooo more , cant do enything on the merchant there

but yes.  stake it,  before reach the wall 500k  the prize will  be going to underground like DEURO
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust

What fuss. Everything is going exactly as it should. Hows these predictions working out for you?

Invest in CUBE really cheap at the moment. You could double of triple your investment in a few hours.

You seem to care since your following my posts  Cheesy
legendary
In holiday we trust
That 5% a day doesn't look so good when the value drops 10%+ a day.
Was always going to happen with coin specs like this, and a dev who has been trying to hide the initial distribution and even his name from day one.
The only way to make money on this devs coins is to get in and out early. They cannot survive. Know the game he plays and play it better than him.
Sadly, too bag holders will be left trying to cut their losses again.

Funny how you trolls come out when the price is going down and don't comment when its up. I'm happy with my bag as you call it as I already made back the money I put in and if it drops to 0 it doesn't matter but if it raises I expect you to post an apology to all the investors. Still staking !

legendary
In holiday we trust
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Imagine the interest on that guy at the starts 100 CUBE wallet who got drunk and locked his wallet with a password he couldn't remember.
You'll have to pry my CUBES out of my cold dead hands.

I doubt youll find anyone willing to bother 'prying' them out
Jump to: