Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 237. (Read 460460 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 560
You'll have to pry my CUBES out of my cold dead hands.
Activity: 606
Time to sell my bag...  Wink Imo fork at 500k block is too late, 400k would be a better choice. At 500k block we hit over 7 milions CUBE (actually over 1 milion).
Activity: 630
can sombody explain it for me in easy simple english...

if i will get 700 cubes when  it  reach 500 k blocks ... what will be next ? do i will have to wait more days for stake ?  lowered % stake ?

You will either have to hold off staking for a couple of weeks to get the 2000% or split your coins to many inputs and settle for 1 coin rewards.

lool what Huh
 soo  new people wont be  come here ... and thats why people  selling it soo cheap

/its time to sell  it then ;/

It isn't very welcoming to the little guys, but the price will likely lower as the expotential growth of coins begins to ramp up and 10,000 wont be so expensive anymore.  But you can close your wallet until you get to a coinage of 10,000 its not that hard, or like he said divide up your blocks and take a gamble getting 1 coin each but who knows how long it will take to stake your rate may be very very low if you do that. 

if i will get 700 cubes when  it  reach 500 k blocks ... what will be next ? do i will have to wait more days for stake ?  lowered % stake ?

You will either have to hold off staking for a couple of weeks to get the 2000% or split your coins to many inputs and settle for 1 coin rewards.

lool what Huh
 soo  new people wont be  come here ... and thats why people  selling it soo cheap

/its time to sell  it then ;/
Netcoin does something similar. With netcoin you need 10million coins to get max reward. 10K is reasonable. Even Tekcoin is considering something similar to slow down inflation.

lool what Huh
 soo  new people wont be  come here ... and thats why people  selling it soo cheap

Netcoin does something similar.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

lool what Huh

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I got my first payout today from www.cubefaucet.com , i like it very much ,its easy ,funny and the best is that you can get free CUBES  , it was great idea   
created this faucet , awesome ... many thanks for dev of CUBE and for CUBE Faucet maker ... i wish that Cube coin and this all thing or project long live  Smiley

p.s sorry for my english ... Regards  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Faucet is official open to use payouts are tested and working Smiley

www.cubefaucet.com 

referral this week 50%

rewards will increase this week to im stocking in enough cube to run it the whole year i buyed the domain and host for Smiley

Feedback is welcome!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Bittrex and c-cex are both now updated to 1.2 so no worries there
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Sweet thanks for faucet. Give me an address and I'll send you some for seed funding
This is the wallet for cubefaucet.com CUBE: CTrXWmPvD4j8bNePkZHYKmtaVNegMGnzeE Im have bought some cubes to on c-cex to share. Gonna take some sleep now and tomorrow i complete the design and wil lower the payouts to 1 or 2 dicicube

thanks for the supprt feedback is welcome Wink
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
you can find donate adress on the site. Im busy with the theme atm

rewards will increase and payouts will set to 2 Cubes i did this so i have some more time to complete it thanks
legendary
Sweet thanks for faucet. Give me an address and I'll send you some for seed funding

Please donate to keep this faucet running:

CQpunsxw31CMRwtVsLT2ry9gXS9zW9srj4

Fuck you, barrel scraper. Report this dickbag to moderator by clicking it at bottom right so it gets removed please
Merit: 250
The faucet is very cool and easy to use and I like it, but the min withdraw threshold is 25 CUBE and each claim so far that I have gotten is only .1 CUBE sooo there is sort of an issue there as it would take 250 claims at 15 minutes each that is 2.6 days of sitting at your computer doing nothing but claiming the faucet in order to reach the withdraw threshold. 

I find the reward as well a little bit low if you count as in the post above.
Anyway, nice faucet.
The faucet is very cool and easy to use and I like it, but the min withdraw threshold is 25 CUBE and each claim so far that I have gotten is only .1 CUBE sooo there is sort of an issue there as it would take 250 claims at 15 minutes each that is 2.6 days of sitting at your computer doing nothing but claiming the faucet in order to reach the withdraw threshold. 
legendary
Jump to: