Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 249. (Read 460460 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I'm thinking of something like 2% of the block height is needed to earn maximum stake, while the maximum reward could be something like 1% of the block number

Right now that would be about 7003 CUBE to earn 2000% and a max stake reward of around 3501 per block. Both would increase as the block height gets higher, so it would scale fairly well long term

this sounds good.

so if you don't have 2%, say just .5% of the block what would be the stake?

Something low, maybe, like 1 CUBE?

think that work?  how will new people view CUBE?

The longer we go, the lower % of the total coins will be required to reach the threshold. Money Supply will go up much faster than block count, percentage-wise
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
I'm thinking of something like 2% of the block height is needed to earn maximum stake, while the maximum reward could be something like 1% of the block number

Right now that would be about 7003 CUBE to earn 2000% and a max stake reward of around 3501 per block. Both would increase as the block height gets higher, so it would scale fairly well long term

this sounds good.

think that work?  how will new people view CUBE?
legendary

this sounds good.

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

this sounds good.

so if you don't have 2%, say just .5% of the block what would be the stake%?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Let's Do it.... i'm Thorium Cheesy
legendary
Let's push for Poloniex

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/692945447770574854

Every other exchange loves DigiCube, let Poloniex know!!
legendary
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

Shared!

btw, edit the description as thus:

• Not only a mini tablet, also a door stopper

Tongue

But seriously, seriously nice specs that thing's got!
legendary
Very interesting idea on the new staking params.  I wouldn't be entirely opposed to that especially if it helps keep the price up.  It might make it hard for the little guys to stake though.

My thinking is that if it dumps it will be to new users going for the higher stake rate, who are planning to hold, resulting in a higher price. And since the cap is also sliding, the max inflation will always stay under a certain %, regardless of the actual supply
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Very interesting idea on the new staking params.  I wouldn't be entirely opposed to that especially if it helps keep the price up.  It might make it hard for the little guys to stake though.
legendary
the numbers are exactly what we need to push cube past btc. How soon can you implement them

It can be done very easily. I would probably set it to block 500k or something so people have plenty of time to update wallets and set their blocks up however they want to
havent checked out all features on the stakestick how easy will it be to update the wallet on the stick?

The StakeStick will auto-update when the new wallet is pushed to the Google Play Store
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

that is a great idea! you should do a coin like that instead of changing specs mid life of this one.

So you suggest I let CUBE inflate to oblivion instead of implementing a very easy fix, opening the door for you to talk shit about me abandoning CUBE?

Your opinion has lost its meaning

No, I merely suggest you start a coin with high PoS but put harsh checks on coin generation. Thus checking inflation from the gate and having your platform for moving staking hardware.

CUBE is in a great place to apply such a system

What does everyone else think of these numbers?

There will be a workhorse node or two that stakes and keeps the block chain moving, correct? Or will the noob factor keep the blockchain moving? I see there are still people staking 0 blocks, so the noob factor may be sufficient. Cheesy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
the numbers are exactly what we need to push cube past btc. How soon can you implement them

It can be done very easily. I would probably set it to block 500k or something so people have plenty of time to update wallets and set their blocks up however they want to
havent checked out all features on the stakestick how easy will it be to update the wallet on the stick?
legendary

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Jump to: