Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 25. (Read 460435 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I will be sending out Twitter Campaign coins today. There are a few people who need to provide me addresses, still

CUBE:
DarkStar_
eye4bd

PROMO:
Compa
@gepolboy
brosky0428

If you joined this week, you will receive the standard 50 PROMO (increased from 5 weekly). If you have been in it for at least a week, you will receive a bonus today as a way to say thank you for being around since the first week
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
digicube will be a new beginning soon go to the moon.
cube is moving very fast a new era  Cheesy
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Digicube is a nice currency I am glad you have given us this opportunity. I really like the twitter campiagn and have been storing my cubes Smiley
I hope one day I will be handsomely rewarded xP
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
The wallet for Yobit deposit is not working, then how to deposit in yobit exchange, and their is so much difference in price between other exchanges.

In yobit exchange the cube price is 25k and in coinexchange.io site the price for cube is 3 sathosi ony, can any one explain me what is difference and whether the both coins are same.
They started as the same coin but Yobit never updated their wallet and thus isolated their market months ago, closed their borders so to speak. So the outside, or real, price of CUBE developed according to initially extremely high PoS rewards and other events and went down to the current price while the isolated extremely low supply island market on Yobit remained mostly dormant with surprisingly few attempts at market manipulation.

So the rate what other exchanges are offering are the real rate of this coin and yobit is just doing internal trading, this is really bad for this coin as most of them are buying of seeing that price.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
The wallet for Yobit deposit is not working, then how to deposit in yobit exchange, and their is so much difference in price between other exchanges.

In yobit exchange the cube price is 25k and in coinexchange.io site the price for cube is 3 sathosi ony, can any one explain me what is difference and whether the both coins are same.
They started as the same coin but Yobit never updated their wallet and thus isolated their market months ago, closed their borders so to speak. So the outside, or real, price of CUBE developed according to initially extremely high PoS rewards and other events and went down to the current price while the isolated extremely low supply island market on Yobit remained mostly dormant with surprisingly few attempts at market manipulation.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Do not trade on yobit it's not active
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Activity: 518
I send poswalet adres for twitter campagin is ok?
legendary
Imagine that, it fixed itself as I said it would  Wink

It's almost like I know what I'm doing or something
it is because you started to stake your coins

Never stopped. Never had a problem
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

it is because you started to stake your coins
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
cube moving very fast so great  Wink

Yes the speed is freakishly fast i got 12 confirmation in just 2 minutes.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
I tried telling you guys the network would sort itself out

Excellent CUBE network is back to normal lets get staking
Its good news Smiley
 just this staking reward lottery, kills me.. just got reward 10% per annum , for such coin , which
the price dropped a thousand times, this is not serious..

Pretty damn cool that the CUBE nodes are back up and also the annual reward has been vastly reduced. All systems are go so let's get CUBE back on the map !
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

Its good news Smiley
 just this staking reward lottery, kills me.. just got reward 10% per annum , for such coin , which
the price dropped a thousand times, this is not serious..
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
CUBE chain is on a rolllllll Cheesy

The number of daily confirmations now has been ridiculous compared to even 2 weeks ago. The first time I had to condense inputs, I had to wait 16 hours for the 50 confirms. The last time I did it, I checked after 45m or so and it already had over 400.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
legendary
I'm down  Kiss

Blow is on the list of those things that I don't do anymore, though, so it'll be all yours lol.. also have had the same girlfriend for almost 9 years, so I guess I'll come and be the party pooper that just hangs out and watches people make fools of themselves  Wink

My girlfriend and I do coach a bunch of youth sports teams so I'm good at being a babysitter now  ;p
Pages:
Jump to: