Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 293. (Read 460460 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
i hope we can back to 0.001+ again  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
  Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Newtonmas, Happy Festivus....... Any that I left out please have a joyous, and safe, one. Here's to merry celebrations, and may the Crypto community continue to grow, strengthen, and innovate as we go into a great 2016. Take care and cheers to all.
Activity: 630
I really hope the Dev doesn't change the stake rate because honestly that was the main reason I bought the coin, it is what makes the coin unique and if that gets changed I don't think this coin will have as many followers.  Getting on Poloniex would be great though, as would creating an attractive dice site and creating an online store to accept Digicube, or at least make those products your selling available instead of it saying coming soon because in the anonymous world of cryptocurrencies it is very hard to trust pre-orders and things like that.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Merry Christmas!

And I agree. Poloniex is high volume exchange.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Anything happening with Poloneix ? Would be good to get CUBE on there.
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Merry Xmas Cubers ! I asked Santa this year for CUBE to raise back to 0.01 but what with Bitcoin being stubborn thats unlikely to happen how about half way Mr Claus ?
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Can you edit .conf files in Android? Using a file Explorer maybe?

Good question. My phone is rooted, so I am able to. Not sure if you can if your device isn't rooted.
  I use root explorer. You have to navigate to data/data/org.mystphysx.wallet.DigiCube_Qt/files/.DigiCube/ then add a file, name it DigiCube.conf and add the list of peers I linked earlier.

Mines rooted as well; LG g3 running latest version of fulmics Wink

I don't see why non-rooted phones wouldn't be able to....more just a matter of showing users how to accomplish such a task  Tongue

Good question. My phone is rooted, so I am able to. Not sure if you can if your device isn't rooted.
  I use root explorer. You have to navigate to data/data/org.mystphysx.wallet.DigiCube_Qt/files/.DigiCube/ then add a file, name it DigiCube.conf and add the list of peers I linked earlier.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Wow much improved, looks like the spread is much tighter now on Bittrex and we have some higher volume too very nice to see the coin stabilizing !
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hi  my wallet connected to network or not connected how to verify it

If you don't have many connections go to the following link and add them in your  file.
Peers here --> www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CUBE/nodes.php

hi i have 0 connection in both phone and computer please tell me how to add the nodes as i dont see any DigiCube.conf file?
hi  my wallet connected to network or not connected how to verify it

Upper right hand corner there is three dots (menu). Press that. Choose help --> debug window. There you will see your number of connections.

hi  my wallet connected to network or not connected how to verify it

If you don't have many connections go to the following link and add them in your DigiCube.conf file.
Peers here --> www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CUBE/nodes.php
hi  my wallet connected to network or not connected how to verify it

Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
Well the only things to get the price up :

1. Have a dice site similar to Justdice
2. Get more people to know about CUBE
3. If Bitcoin price went down
4. Some exclusive product which can only be bought with CUBE

5. Tapering inflation would likely move the price higher, but then it wouldn't be a unique coin ...
Right now the only thing the Cube needs is the volume.Dice and else could be added anytime but are of no use if there is no market.
Inflation is attractive Wink
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

5. Tapering inflation would likely move the price higher, but then it wouldn't be a unique coin ...
hi friends i am thinking to invest in this coin is it safe to store coin in the andriod wallet and how is the stake in andriod wallet and how much is the minimum coin need to stake?

Hi and welcome. I have been staking and storing in the Android wallet for a little while now, and it works fine for me. As far as minimum amount, that all depends on what you want for stake rewards. It's a little over 5%. I started out with a little over 100, buying more as I liquidate more, and staking has been going just fine for me.

hi bro ty very much for providing this very useful information to me will now pm you for some more inside question  about the coin
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust

well, i just had my first 100 cube stake  Cool maybe cubesteak for dinner today

Wow! Awesome dude! Congrats.
  (Note to self - I need to buy more Cube.)  Grin

Grin

the stake is a little higher than 5% somebody posted its 5.45something, so i hit it at approx 1782 brining it to 1882 today.

Nice! See, I knew I made a good choice. Now if the price will keep going up, we'll be good.  Grin
No, it's just your assumption cause people who are staking 2k cubes a day are going to bring it down as hell.
anyways it could be a long term fun ride.

No. I didn't assume that at all. What would bring it down would be dumpers after staking said 2k Cubes a day. Nowhere in my post did I state that staking 2k Cubes would bring the price down.  Huh Anyway, good morning and long live Cube!
Yes ,i never said you are mentioning it but thinking it can only go up is not reality but speculation.

What I was saying was that I hoped the price would go up. I didn't say that it can only go up. I need another cup of coffee (or 3 :-) ) I might be reading too much into the posts. Sorry, not trying to be aggressive. Cheers, and have a good day.
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
well, i just had my first 100 cube stake  Cool maybe cubesteak for dinner today

Wow! Awesome dude! Congrats.
  (Note to self - I need to buy more Cube.)  Grin

Grin

the stake is a little higher than 5% somebody posted its 5.45something, so i hit it at approx 1782 brining it to 1882 today.

Nice! See, I knew I made a good choice. Now if the price will keep going up, we'll be good.  Grin
No, it's just your assumption cause people who are staking 2k cubes a day are going to bring it down as hell.
anyways it could be a long term fun ride.

No. I didn't assume that at all. What would bring it down would be dumpers after staking said 2k Cubes a day. Nowhere in my post did I state that staking 2k Cubes would bring the price down.  Huh Anyway, good morning and long live Cube!
Yes ,i never said you are mentioning it but thinking it can only go up is not reality but speculation.
Jump to: