Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 291. (Read 460460 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
@DigiCube:
Any further thought about some emission control?
The one approach that I like best is to have a max stake reward, thus capping the overall number of coins that can be generated per day, while keeping the original 2000% stake percentage (depending on how aggressive or relaxed is the staking competition at any given time).
Even a high'ish number would be a good solution, would just come into play later, say, 100 CUBE max per stake for example.

At the current rates with compounding, conservatively estimating that one would stake once every 5 days, the effective result is about a gazzillion more than 2000% yearly.    Grin

The ideais very good

up to 500cube --> 25 cube daily reward
up to 1000 cube --> 50 cube daily reward
up to 2000 cube --> 100 cube daily reward

over 2000cube reward still also 100 cube
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
i would be available to do the german translation of the ANN but please update the OP, xmas is over Tongue
Activity: 868
soon price will go up see at c-cex only 0.1 required to move price upto 58000  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
@DigiCube:
Any further thought about some emission control?
The one approach that I like best is to have a max stake reward, thus capping the overall number of coins that can be generated per day, while keeping the original 2000% stake percentage (depending on how aggressive or relaxed is the staking competition at any given time).
Even a high'ish number would be a good solution, would just come into play later, say, 100 CUBE max per stake for example.

At the current rates with compounding, conservatively estimating that one would stake once every 5 days, the effective result is about a gazzillion more than 2000% yearly.    Grin
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hi dev,

Still get no payments from my signature since PM'd you on Dec 12. When will I expect my signature distribution to come?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Can you access terminal on the usb stick?
Or can you connect through ssh?

Well all you need in theory is to copy terminal apk to the stick and install in order to gain access. Are the sticks pre rooted ?
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Can you access terminal on the usb stick?
Or can you connect through ssh?
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
Activity: 714
Updated my signature - didn't even realize I hit Sr. Member~! WOoooo!  Love you CUBES!

WHAT IS THIS  Shocked

Literally created after I hit 'show unread posts since last visit' - not even enough time for someone to create a new thread after I posted...what??
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
IDEA!

Better stack some cubs and buy Smart TV?
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Hey Dev, how's progress with batch 1?

Waiting anxiously  Grin

CUBE is cheap! Buying back up today Smiley

don't worry about the price , when people recieve their stakestick for sure price goes up

Oh I'm not worried.  I buy CUBE regardless of the price - my buy order history goes from .0025 to .0005 and everywhere in between - just surfing the wave  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Waiting anxiously  Grin

don't worry about the price , when people recieve their stakestick for sure price goes up
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

Waiting anxiously  Grin

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

FULL MEMBER / MEMBER (Members will not see color)

Hello Dev,

No signature payment received yet. Can you help?

Would appreciate you resend asap. Thanks alot.

I'm sure I read above that he said he would pay you and the back pay in the next payout run, that is Sunday or at least that's when I get mine Smiley

Yeah, it will come on Sunday with all the normal payments. I'll run your address through a few times to make up for it

Still receive no signature payment. Sad 

Dev you totally forget it?!
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Many, many people bought them when we were selling for $6 each. You can keep blaming me and be as mad at me as you want that you missed the deal, I do not mind the free thread bumps Smiley
I don't care about you selling them for 6$ once, I haven't once brought that up, I brought up that you are currently selling them for around 50$ usd while they are 30$ with shipping. I don't care I have 3 free android devices and 2 pi 2's im not using, I am a tinkerer I don't care about your stupid streamstick (which isn't a unique product anyways its just an android stick). I am done with this stupid thread and have spread enough warnings that you are just a thief and I am sure if they follow your digicube they will probably see you selling them and cashing out soon enough.

I get where your coming from, but honestly there is nothing wrong with trying to make money, that's how the world commerce system works every business operates by making a profit off of something.  You can't expect people to do things for free and yell at them for trying to make money, imagine going into a supermarket and yelling at the manager saying how dare you make $40 on this tv or something like that, they'd probably ask you to leave the store lol.  I have worked in retail in the past and trust me stores on average tag on about a 30% mark up to everything they get, or they get the products at a discount and charge the regular list price.  Hopefully the DEV takes the money he makes and puts some back into the development of the coin though, I'm not saying all of the profit but maybe like half should go back into the coin. 

Those of us who hobby away in the crypto world are well aware of the risks and have no problem with people making money along the way.
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
OP is still just selling an android stick from china with no changes to it for a 20$ profit and pushing a crap android wallet, just remember what this coins is truly about nothing innovative and just making OP money off cheap crappy Chinese android sticks.

Dont really understand what you trying to say here? Since i suppose no one is forcing you to buy DigiCube or its stakestick, dont like it? dont buy it! cant be much simplier then that and more over just by posting it you implying people arent clever enough to make their own descisions, but you have an somewhat stupid "i know it all aura all have to listen on me" glow....

merry christmas btw.  
It is as simple as the altcoin community is full of ploys and scams to steal money and it makes the whole community look bad. The only thing I see setting this coin apart from others is "a fully staking android wallet" which at least for me didn't hold up so well. What I am doing is trying to pull the wool back from everyone's eyes. There is no reason for this coin and it is just to profit off the users via stakestick sales, the dev putting money back into the project doesn't seem very likely as I have found a true bug and he just ignores me. A dev of a coin saying "well others are okay" is not how these things work, thank god for you guys you weren't here for GAW or Paycoin or I am sure you would have lost a lot more money.

Bugger off mate, nobody wants to be "saved" by you. None of us care to hear your sky is falling jibberish Smiley
Oh boy that means a lot coming from the person stealing the money.

Does that make you the person dumping CUBE for cheap ?!?!?
Activity: 630
Many, many people bought them when we were selling for $6 each. You can keep blaming me and be as mad at me as you want that you missed the deal, I do not mind the free thread bumps Smiley
I don't care about you selling them for 6$ once, I haven't once brought that up, I brought up that you are currently selling them for around 50$ usd while they are 30$ with shipping. I don't care I have 3 free android devices and 2 pi 2's im not using, I am a tinkerer I don't care about your stupid streamstick (which isn't a unique product anyways its just an android stick). I am done with this stupid thread and have spread enough warnings that you are just a thief and I am sure if they follow your digicube they will probably see you selling them and cashing out soon enough.

I get where your coming from, but honestly there is nothing wrong with trying to make money, that's how the world commerce system works every business operates by making a profit off of something.  You can't expect people to do things for free and yell at them for trying to make money, imagine going into a supermarket and yelling at the manager saying how dare you make $40 on this tv or something like that, they'd probably ask you to leave the store lol.  I have worked in retail in the past and trust me stores on average tag on about a 30% mark up to everything they get, or they get the products at a discount and charge the regular list price.  Hopefully the DEV takes the money he makes and puts some back into the development of the coin though, I'm not saying all of the profit but maybe like half should go back into the coin. 
I have updated your address for next week Smiley
Jump to: