Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 30. (Read 460435 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
lol at those addresses.

Mac OSX wallet-qt v1000 for Promotional Considerations

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drN3l3UWlPb2w0ZWc
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
DigiCube

Twitter Campaign

Getting started is easy and only takes a few quick moments
1) Go to https://apps.twitter.com
2) Click Create New App
3) Enter anything for Name, Description, Website (http://freestaking.com if you want)
4) Create your Twitter Application
5) Click Generate My Access Token and Token Secret
6) Set Access Level to Read and Write

The four things needed are:

Under Application Settings:
Consumer Key (API Key)
Consumer Secret (API Secret)

Under Your Access Token
Access Token
Access Token Secret

PLEASE NOTE: This is the same as all of the web apps that ask for access to tweet on our behalf, I am simply having you guys set it up manually so you understand exactly what will happen. We will not send original tweets from your account!! This enables read and write access to the associated Twitter account. This does NOT give access to Direct Messages. I will not view any information or read your tweets. This will simply retweet and favorite approved tweets

To avoid initial spam, I recommend retweeting one of my recent tweets. That way it will only use new messages instead of spamming a bunch of old ones first

Please include your CUBE address when this is all complete and set up, as well as your @ handle on Twitter. Promoters receive 50k CUBE weekly, sent out every Sunday

Everyone who has signed up for this should PM me their PROMO address when I post the wallets. Will be soon
Web wallet please.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
DigiCube

Twitter Campaign

2) Click Create New App
3) Enter anything for Name, Description, Website (http://freestaking.com if you want)

Consumer Key (API Key)

Under Your Access Token
Access Token
Access Token Secret

PLEASE NOTE: This is the same as all of the web apps that ask for access to tweet on our behalf, I am simply having you guys set it up manually so you understand exactly what will happen. We will not send original tweets from your account!! This enables read and write access to the associated Twitter account. This does NOT give access to Direct Messages. I will not view any information or read your tweets. This will simply retweet and favorite approved tweets

To avoid initial spam, I recommend retweeting one of my recent tweets. That way it will only use new messages instead of spamming a bunch of old ones first

Please include your CUBE address when this is all complete and set up, as well as your @ handle on Twitter. Promoters receive 50k CUBE weekly, sent out every Sunday

Everyone who has signed up for this should PM me their PROMO address when I post the wallets. Will be soon

Will do. Waiting on the wallet to be released, Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
DigiCube

Twitter Campaign

2) Click Create New App

Consumer Key (API Key)

Under Your Access Token
Access Token
Access Token Secret

Activity: 365
Merit: 300
There may be options for swapping between my coins later, but that's not a priority right now. PROMO is going to be used to bring more people into the marketing stuff for CUBE, PRIME, and SPOTS

Great, another 100% premine shitcoin clone made in 5 minutes with no purpose at all but to line your pockets.
Unfortunate that you now need to beg for pennies over PM and lure in naive new blood on twitter because the exchanges want nothing to do with your lying penny chasing ass.

Line up, line up... buy Spots new 100% premine! Different than all the other Spots premine shitcoins, promise, because err, it just is. Best deal in town!
legendary
iGotSpots he created too much currency
-Spots
-Prime
-Cube
-PROMO ??
I have not seen any successful currency
His cube large community to focus on the cube

I have easily made hundreds at this point

So a Promo coin swap too CUBE is that part of the master plan.

There may be options for swapping between my coins later, but that's not a priority right now. PROMO is going to be used to bring more people into the marketing stuff for CUBE, PRIME, and SPOTS
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
-Spots
-Prime
-Cube
-PROMO ??

So a Promo coin swap too CUBE is that part of the master plan.
legendary
-Spots
-Prime
-Cube
-PROMO ??

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
-Spots
-Prime
-Cube
-PROMO ??
He also has PX, which he also owns, but was my idea. PX is clean
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
-Spots
-Prime
-Cube
-PROMO ??
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Is today's day off? Nobody Staking? already pass 12 hour and only 19 confirmation.
yet so slow it was never Sad

DIGICUBE NETWORK
Block 1023989 was found 14 minutes, 50 seconds ago
seems my wallet was Stalled in block 10238908, although it showed that fully sync and have 5 conection, just I after restart
began to try sync, but unsuccessfully(I waited for a few hours with no progress)"repairwallet" not helps.
It was necessary delete .dat files and load   bootstrap.
legendary
Correct. It's a preview of what's coming
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: