Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 302. (Read 460460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
Soneone just took a big dump.

It'd be nice if they only took a dump in the toilet in future  Grin

It is really a great time to buy. Well done!

That's what I was thinking....but I wonder what the price of CUBE will be once we receive our stake sticks?  Will price hold until then, or will we be staking dust?

Either way, I'm gonna be holding until then Cheesy

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CUBE/markets.php
Activity: 393
Merit: 297

That's what I was thinking....but I wonder what the price of CUBE will be once we receive our stake sticks?  Will price hold until then, or will we be staking dust?

Give a real usage to the coin can really  kick up the price strongly, let's see whats happens when sticks start to arrive

I'm just going to stake and hodl Smiley

Good idea! just remember anything can happen in the blink of an eye.  Wink
Activity: 538
Merit: 250

Give a real usage to the coin can really  kick up the price strongly, let's see whats happens when sticks start to arrive

I'm just going to stake and hodl Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

Activity: 606

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
staking reward is dependant on stageage. so as the age increases so does th reward.
stakeage is a multiplier for stakereward, so you do not receive any "bonuses" as such, just a constant annual % which is calculated per your actual stake age.

ofc the quicker you stake the quicker it compounds. so faster staking is more winz.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Wait a second...can someone explain better how stake rewards are higher if you wait?  And how a user 'waits'?

I got a humongous stake reward, 3x larger than usual, out of nowhere...and it was during a time when I hadn't kept the wallet open 24/7.  How do I get rewards like that with my wallet offline?

CAN'T WAIT FOR MY STICK!  DEV! DEV! THROW ME MY STICK!

I feel like a dog...  Tongue

I think totally depend on lucky ... if you didnt get reward today ... you will get tomorrow 10%  I just tried for one week ....
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Wait a second...can someone explain better how stake rewards are higher if you wait?  And how a user 'waits'?

I got a humongous stake reward, 3x larger than usual, out of nowhere...and it was during a time when I hadn't kept the wallet open 24/7.  How do I get rewards like that with my wallet offline?

CAN'T WAIT FOR MY STICK!  DEV! DEV! THROW ME MY STICK!

I feel like a dog...  Tongue
Activity: 700
Yes...that is right ... if wait two days get 10 % ....'first time I stake for four days .... finally I got stake rate 20%....'that is true. ... totally everyday got 5% if not get then wait next day get 10% ...'if wallet is stay online then more chance to staking

OK. Awesome. This coin just keeps getting better and better. Thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Yes...that is right ... if wait two days get 10 % ....'first time I stake for four days .... finally I got stake rate 20%....'that is true. ... totally everyday got 5% if not get then wait next day get 10% ...'if wallet is stay online then more chance to staking
   Just a little info on the Android wallet. Although not very productive, and a little quirky/buggy, the Android wallet does stake pretty good. I have staked 10 CUBE since installing it 12/11. Does that figure seem proper? I don't always keep the wallet open and the phone on, so I am sure that is a contributing factor. I guess I'll have to break down and transfer them to my desktop for a more efficient staking setup. All in all, though, I am content so far. Keep up the good work Dev.

While wallet is closed you are still gaining coinage. If you take 2 days to stake instead of 1, you will earn 10% of your input size instead of 5%

Oh, I see. We'll that is interesting. Thanks for the quick reply and info. So you stake the same whether on the Android wallet or the PC wallet? Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure I'm doing it right since it's my first time using an Android staking wallet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
   Just a little info on the Android wallet. Although not very productive, and a little quirky/buggy, the Android wallet does stake pretty good. I have staked 10 CUBE since installing it 12/11. Does that figure seem proper? I don't always keep the wallet open and the phone on, so I am sure that is a contributing factor. I guess I'll have to break down and transfer them to my desktop for a more efficient staking setup. All in all, though, I am content so far. Keep up the good work Dev.

While wallet is closed you are still gaining coinage. If you take 2 days to stake instead of 1, you will earn 10% of your input size instead of 5%
Sounds good, welcome to CUBE! Thanks for your post. No problem at all! If you have questions, just post them, I watch this thread alot to help users as much as possible Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Can anybody tell me how the staking is working/calculated? I am a new "minter" since yesterday. I have deposited 100cube to my wallet and finally I obtained first coins from staking (~5cube). But from this moment I see my old transactions halfed on the minting tab. And they are colored blue as too young for staking. Why?? Thanks for help

When coins stake, the timer is reset so they will show immature until 24 hours elapses again. You are doing everything right, they will come back to Balance after being fully confirmed Smiley
Niceone and thanks for fast answer ☺
Seems that is working very good and I have to deposit more cubes. I will buy some hundreds to be rich in few weeks 😁
Can anybody tell me how the staking is working/calculated? I am a new "minter" since yesterday. I have deposited 100cube to my wallet and finally I obtained first coins from staking (~5cube). But from this moment I see my old transactions halfed on the minting tab. And they are colored blue as too young for staking. Why?? Thanks for help

When coins stake, the timer is reset so they will show immature until 24 hours elapses again. You are doing everything right, they will come back to Balance after being fully confirmed Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Jump to: