Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 304. (Read 460460 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
dev is there a way i could make a .bat file that i can add to windows startup, where wallet can be unlocked automatically for staking so the wallet always stakes when the pc is turned on?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
DigiCube do I have to PM my transaction IDs for the stakestick orders ?
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
There are 82 pages in this thread with like two pages total of FUD. That is nothing for an unmoderated thread. Let them have their fun, it  will pass soon enough. Whoever was dumping obviously ran out of coins so we are good to go now Smiley My guess is most of the arguing is just to cause panic and get more cheap coins....

Darn, I had set up some bids that were on top of the bid list, yesterday, on Bittrex and C-Cex, and they went unfilled. I'll leave them there since a floor is always good to have.  Wink

To me it wasnt really a dump going thru the logs on the exchanges more people withdrew buy orders or moved them lower , so more of a manipulation of price by someone or a group to get cheap CUBE, and a few people in  panic mode

It seems total supply is currently around 90K and theres only about 4K for sale so most people are hodling Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Finally caved - bought my stakestick  Grin

You a bit late. Ordered the StakeStick in the first week  Tongue
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Finally caved - bought my stakestick  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
There are 82 pages in this thread with like two pages total of FUD. That is nothing for an unmoderated thread. Let them have their fun, it  will pass soon enough. Whoever was dumping obviously ran out of coins so we are good to go now Smiley My guess is most of the arguing is just to cause panic and get more cheap coins....

Darn, I had set up some bids that were on top of the bid list, yesterday, on Bittrex and C-Cex, and they went unfilled. I'll leave them there since a floor is always good to have.  Wink

To me it wasnt really a dump going thru the logs on the exchanges more people withdrew buy orders or moved them lower , so more of a manipulation of price by someone or a group to get cheap CUBE, and a few people in  panic mode
Activity: 346
I can send the CUBE right this moment - but what about the device itself?  Has it been produced?  Any pics/proof?

Sorry for sounding like a jerk, I just don't wanna lose this CUBE I've been so intently staking Wink
Unlike ASIC miners the hardware is nothing new. These sticks are around for quite some while now, Google Chromecast 2, Amazon FireStick and Asus Miracast being some of the more well known examples, although some of these running heavily branded and limited versions of Android. What's new here is just the readily installed wallet and the low price, even before the price drop this week, for a stick equipped with a SoC this powerful. But the combination of direct ordering from China, non-branded sticks and perhaps refinancing some losses on the first sales with the ability to order a larger batch and getting the own part of the delivery for both own (friends and family) use and later selling for a good deal cheaper makes that price realistic.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
There are 82 pages in this thread with like two pages total of FUD. That is nothing for an unmoderated thread. Let them have their fun, it  will pass soon enough. Whoever was dumping obviously ran out of coins so we are good to go now Smiley My guess is most of the arguing is just to cause panic and get more cheap coins....

Darn, I had set up some bids that were on top of the bid list, yesterday, on Bittrex and C-Cex, and they went unfilled. I'll leave them there since a floor is always good to have.  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
There are 82 pages in this thread with like two pages total of FUD. That is nothing for an unmoderated thread. Let them have their fun, it  will pass soon enough. Whoever was dumping obviously ran out of coins so we are good to go now Smiley My guess is most of the arguing is just to cause panic and get more cheap coins....
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
I suspect that DigiCube been planning something.

Your not wrong there  Grin I'm looking forward to getting my stakestick and playing with that.
Activity: 546
I suspect that DigiCube been planning something.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
not tomention this isn't the first dump either, didn't it drop to 10k like three weeks ago?
If you're going to call it useless at the first little dump, then maybe CUBE is not for you. We had a dump, yeah, but it's stopped and they have run out if coins. There are less than 90k still and the big wallets are only getting bigger and bigger
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Yes, anyone who is using Hosted Staking is staking on one Smiley I will have more videos showing it in action as soon as I finish up the website updates on pricing

Staking now no useful even if staking rate 10000%
You go and see before price and now price see how much this coin down
Non responsible price ....
You will see confirms on checkout page. Once it is confirmed click return to shop and fill out shipping info.

I'm in the process of upgrading checkout process to update prices live starting tomorrow. Yuriy from ccex is helping me with this right now. So if you wanna get it for 60, you'll have to either do it like soon or pump CUBE up later so StakeStick price drops back down to 60 lol

I can send the CUBE right this moment - but what about the device itself?  Has it been produced?  Any pics/proof?

Sorry for sounding like a jerk, I just don't wanna lose this CUBE I've been so intently staking Wink

Yes, anyone who is using Hosted Staking is staking on one Smiley I will have more videos showing it in action as soon as I finish up the website updates on pricing
You will see confirms on checkout page. Once it is confirmed click return to shop and fill out shipping info.

I'm in the process of upgrading checkout process to update prices live starting tomorrow. Yuriy from ccex is helping me with this right now. So if you wanna get it for 60, you'll have to either do it like soon or pump CUBE up later so StakeStick price drops back down to 60 lol

I can send the CUBE right this moment - but what about the device itself?  Has it been produced?  Any pics/proof?

Screw it, I'm going in on the stick.

Before I send my CUBE to C-CEX (why not a CUBE wallet?) - How are transactions confirmed; how will we all know I purchased one?

You guys better not back out of this hardware development  Wink

Any progress pics, reports, etc.?  Just show us something dev!
Activity: 289
Stakestick is a great idea lol Grin Grin Grin

Damn your posts sure stand out, even without reading them.... um, er, you do write something in addition to that pic of two superbly beautiful ladies, right?  Smiley
Activity: 538
Anyone else still having problems with Cube withdrawals from yobit not showing up?

Deposits arn't showing up either...

Update, my coins showed up eventually Smiley
Jump to: