Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 311. (Read 460460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
price dropping hard, whats going on  Huh

What do you think is going on ? The house of cards is collapsing. This is what happens to pretty much any high POS coin, always has and will happen. With high POS its a competition on who manages to hold on to their bag the longest before they drop it but to be successful you need to be one of the first ones out.

You're right it has nothing to do with Christmas coming and BTC mooning lol. The coin is still in its second month, calm down with the hate, market cap has not gone down at all

You got me all wrong, i do not hate on the coin, why would i. It has made a good profit already Smiley
Im just saying all high POS coins suffer from the same problem. Lack of investors combined with a huge inflation only leads to one thing (Has been proven in so many altcoins).
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
price dropping hard, whats going on  Huh

What do you think is going on ? The house of cards is collapsing. This is what happens to pretty much any high POS coin, always has and will happen. With high POS its a competition on who manages to hold on to their bag the longest before they drop it but to be successful you need to be one of the first ones out.

You're right it has nothing to do with Christmas coming and BTC mooning lol. The coin is still in its second month, calm down with the hate, market cap has not gone down at all
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
price dropping hard, whats going on  Huh

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Bittrex has a 1 cube withdrawal fee! Seriously that is to high imo...  Undecided
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
price dropping hard, whats going on  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
   DigiCube (DigiCube) 0.4.0 BETA
   Copyright (c) 2011-2014 Bitcoin Developers

direct btc fork? why?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Just thought something stupid or crazy what happens if the 10k wallet private key gets lost some how. Would CUBE price increase ten fold ?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Is there a way to use rpc commend likesetstakesplitthreshold on CUBE wallet?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
so has anybody preordered a stakestick? wondering how many have. also will it support more than one wallet or just DIGICUBE?
legendary
In holiday we trust
Alright own up who's got 10k CUBE ! Sorry just jealous  Grin got to buy more CUBE !
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
Just type getinfo in the debug window to see how many coins there are
legendary
In holiday we trust
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
A lot of people wondering about coin supply...?
Activity: 251
It'd be great if the Chinese community can get involved with this coin and ultimately a Chinese exchange

That's a brilliant idea. Do you know how to get CUBE onto their exchanges ?

well, Im not Chinese so I don't know Smiley  

Their communities are pretty active, and CUBE may find some good supporters there
legendary
In holiday we trust
It'd be great if the Chinese community can get involved with this coin and ultimately a Chinese exchange

That's a brilliant idea. Do you know how to get CUBE onto their exchanges ?
Activity: 251
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Currently having some discussions with other dev teams to get a CUBE marketplace going where users can buy or sells services or goods for CUBE

Very good idea a marktplace like ebay "Cubay" where coin user buy or sells services or goods for CUBE
legendary
In holiday we trust
If I said more than 60, that means 61, that is still by far the earliest and closest, so..... then where is my stick?

Did you read what the offer was ? It was for 20 CUBE and as far as I know the competition was for the exact price.
Activity: 149
Merit: 102
If I said more than 60, that means 61, that is still by far the earliest and closest, so..... then where is my stick?
Jump to: