Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 313. (Read 460460 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
If you are able to prove it's you I can get the private key to you and you will get your coins back
dont know how to prove its me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
If you are able to prove it's you I can get the private key to you and you will get your coins back
Emails may not be sent, not sure if I have them on or not. You can login to prove it's you and respond there
its not allowing me to log in. says i dont have an active account but when i try to sign up it says my email addy already exists. and when i try for new password it says i have no account.

You have two separate email addresses now with two accounts and the same name. If you cannot login to the original account then I cannot verify it's you. The first account is a live.com email address if that helps
the live.com is the one i used when i signed up for the hosted staking. dont know why it is not working for me. i just tried to make a new account (the second one you now see) and i cant even log in to that one. so...guess im out over 464 cubes o well thats life. thnks.
Emails may not be sent, not sure if I have them on or not. You can login to prove it's you and respond there
its not allowing me to log in. says i dont have an active account but when i try to sign up it says my email addy already exists. and when i try for new password it says i have no account.

You have two separate email addresses now with two accounts and the same name. If you cannot login to the original account then I cannot verify it's you. The first account is a live.com email address if that helps

In case anyone missed it, you can now get into the StakeStick Group One here: https://twitter.com/DigiCubeCoin/status/673662498839601153

http://freestaking.com/stakestick/ Press F5 after you go there if you have been on this page before to reload the buttons

Replied
i have recieved no email. dont know whats up with that. please dont think im getting upset w/you its my comp i guess
Are you able to open a ticket? You must use the same account

http://freestaking.com/enroll
will do.
having trouble logging in. but sent ticket hope you get it.
Are you able to open a ticket? You must use the same account

http://freestaking.com/enroll
@digicube   really like this coin. im on rich list....Sly_Borg CZNHmBTPikheuE5jdmoTx8ZsFTgXEB8byp and signed up to the hosted staking right after you announced on c-cex it was live and you were looking for beta testers. well i have a problem...my comp crapped out..i cant access my cube wallet ne more she is dead..is there a way i can get my coins? say send them to another addy for me? if i can get coins back im thinking of getting a stakestick if not well guess im done with cube. is there anything you can do to help me?HuhHuhHuh?

Take the HDD out and put it in another computer at the very least.
no dice. i have tried all i can think of.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
@digicube   really like this coin. im on rich list....Sly_Borg CZNHmBTPikheuE5jdmoTx8ZsFTgXEB8byp and signed up to the hosted staking right after you announced on c-cex it was live and you were looking for beta testers. well i have a problem...my comp crapped out..i cant access my cube wallet ne more she is dead..is there a way i can get my coins? say send them to another addy for me? if i can get coins back im thinking of getting a stakestick if not well guess im done with cube. is there anything you can do to help me?HuhHuhHuh?

Take the HDD out and put it in another computer at the very least.
ill go with 62.5 cube per stakestick , not including postage!!

Here is the 62.5 guess  you were remembering....

I think that's it. Thanks!

Congrats!! Post your address BITDV!!

wait, i won....i guessed the exact number before that, look here:

Cool

EDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT       Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

CViLtN4FsQmAqoF9iT8q6EZ7AinCqGG6S7

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

wait, i won....i guessed the exact number before that, look here:

Cool
That tweet takes up the entire c-cex Tweet Box. Thanks Support!!  Smiley Smiley
Jump to: