Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 322. (Read 460462 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
You have to just be trolling.... I said mining Peercoin directly is not a smart thing to do and you have agreed with me twice now lol

you said that digicube is better to mine then peercoins. i said no! you need to have smart decisions if mining seriously
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
You have to just be trolling.... I said mining Peercoin directly is not a smart thing to do and you have agreed with me twice now lol
I think you should go back and read the quotes Smiley

wut your talkinga bout. merge mine some sha is the best reward. but stakeing peercoins is the bonus
I think you should go back and read the quotes Smiley
What sort of hardware are you guys mining CUBE with? I want to buy a miner but not sure which one

Unless you just want to mine it for fun, best to invest those funds directly into Cube itself since mining ROI just isn't there at all unless you have free electricity included in your home or office rent agreement.

better to be minning peercoins

Mining Peercoins directly is not really a smart thing to do lol

yes it is lol as of right now only the btc will pay more for the sha, but peercoins are very up and down and has the bonuses of staking them to get more.

You know you can mergemine it with BTC right....? You are literally wasting hashrate if you are directly mining PPC....

of course the whole world knows this already
What sort of hardware are you guys mining CUBE with? I want to buy a miner but not sure which one

Unless you just want to mine it for fun, best to invest those funds directly into Cube itself since mining ROI just isn't there at all unless you have free electricity included in your home or office rent agreement.

yes it is lol as of right now only the btc will pay more for the sha, but peercoins are very up and down and has the bonuses of staking them to get more.

You know you can mergemine it with BTC right....? You are literally wasting hashrate if you are directly mining PPC....

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Activity: 431
I wanna mine some cube on multipool (infernopool), but i can't find the stratum address to point my miner to on infernopool.

Does anyone know the address??

Thanks

http://infernopool.com/getting_started

I already looked there, but digicube isn't mentioned there.

Code:
To get paid in another supported coin replace bitcoin address with Fuel Neos Ltc Bsty or Nav address

Digicube isn't mentioned or can i use the stratum addresses with digicube though??

Just asking to be sure Cheesy

Yes just select your algo and dif and use cube addy as username

okay thanks
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I wanna mine some cube on multipool (infernopool), but i can't find the stratum address to point my miner to on infernopool.

Thanks

Code:
To get paid in another supported coin replace bitcoin address with Fuel Neos Ltc Bsty or Nav address

Digicube isn't mentioned or can i use the stratum addresses with digicube though??

Yes just select your algo and dif and use cube addy as username
Activity: 255
Always use the smallest inputs first to maximize stake

Will there be the combine command in a future wallet like some of my other stake coins?

Thanks

Code:

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Thanks

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Volume rising on yobit...what'll this bring? good tidings I hope?

The sig campaign payouts hopefully haven't just been getting dumped by everyone...well I guess into the right hands, huh?

Well, I for one haven't dumped a single coin since the beginning. This includes the signature campaign payments that I have received. I don't have to worry about ROI since my cost is almost zero. Only cost is the extra electricity the wallet uses on my computer. Probably doesn't amount to too much.

hehe yep, same here...saving them all!  Haven't sold yet...but still buy coins here and there to add to my hoard Wink

By the way, you mentioned controlling inputs in coin control...can you tell me what exactly you select when maximizing your stake potential?

First enable coin control. Go to settings, options, Display. Check the box next to Display coin control features.
Now coin control is enabled under the send coins feature. Select inputs, then check the list mode box and check mark any inputs you want to combine. Then press OK. I then send the amount of coins listed in the coin control box to myself. I usually check my inputs in coin control several times a day and combine all the inputs that are smaller than 1 coin.
Some people do not use coin control at all. They just wait until they start seeing zero stakes and then send all their coins to themselves in one big chunk.

Thank you guys for the....input

Thanks
Activity: 606
Volume rising on yobit...what'll this bring? good tidings I hope?

The sig campaign payouts hopefully haven't just been getting dumped by everyone...well I guess into the right hands, huh?

Well, I for one haven't dumped a single coin since the beginning. This includes the signature campaign payments that I have received. I don't have to worry about ROI since my cost is almost zero. Only cost is the extra electricity the wallet uses on my computer. Probably doesn't amount to too much.

hehe yep, same here...saving them all!  Haven't sold yet...but still buy coins here and there to add to my hoard Wink

By the way, you mentioned controlling inputs in coin control...can you tell me what exactly you select when maximizing your stake potential?

First enable coin control. Go to settings, options, Display. Check the box next to Display coin control features.
Now coin control is enabled under the send coins feature. Select inputs, then check the list mode box and check mark any inputs you want to combine. Then press OK. I then send the amount of coins listed in the coin control box to myself. I usually check my inputs in coin control several times a day and combine all the inputs that are smaller than 1 coin.
Some people do not use coin control at all. They just wait until they start seeing zero stakes and then send all their coins to themselves in one big chunk.

Also thanks for explain this Smiley

Jump to: