Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 93. (Read 460457 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I'll be bothering the c-cex chatbox until Yuriy gets his shit together and fixes the wallet. If anyone wants to join in, now is the time  Wink
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Spots & Demon, you guys do own wallet staking? Or pool staking? Are they paying out the same amount? o.O

I stake solo

ditto, but if we did have pool staking, payouts would be potentially higher  Shocked

I thought I saw we have a staking pool? o.O. Anyway I have moved my cubes to my wallet at 2 am today, it will only get staked at 2 am the day after? Minutes ago the wallet crashed with runtime error.. Will it affect anything?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Spots & Demon, you guys do own wallet staking? Or pool staking? Are they paying out the same amount? o.O

I stake solo

ditto, but if we did have pool staking, payouts would be potentially higher  Shocked
legendary

I stake solo
legendary
Hey Spots,

any chance to compile a V2 MAC wallet?

Thanks.

Sorry to bother again. Any comments/news on a Mac wallet?
Thanks.

I don't have anyone I trust to build mac anymore. If you do, I will get them to do it
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Hey Spots,

any chance to compile a V2 MAC wallet?

Thanks.

Sorry to bother again. Any comments/news on a Mac wallet?
Thanks.
legendary
I have re-enabled the checkpoint server

Code:
"synccheckpoint" : "1581f2a438f947afe2b936b029dc1cd5c68da3a34df15f60271ac5c89e539d0b",
"height" : 952282,
"timestamp" : "2016-07-28 07:29:44 UTC"

It's important to note that the Bittrex fiasco was not the fault or myself nor the checkpoints; the lack of using provided checkpoints was the problem
that dude had TROLL written all over him from the first post ... better to have ignored him from the get go Smiley
legendary
legendary
All I see in that post is 'PAY ATTENTION TO ME'

Nobody gives a fuckkkk about your shitty internet

and your shitty coin as well, ccex will bury it no matter me or anyone.
sorry, i need to close ax66 tomorrow, scam along alone

Anddd every post he's ever made has been deleted by himself. Lol, faceless plebs that wanna feel important are so cute. Run along to make your 8th name, let the grown ups talk
legendary
All I see in that post is 'PAY ATTENTION TO ME'

Nobody gives a fuckkkk about your shitty internet
legendary
Lol, just like I said.. once ax66 realizes he's a moron all his posts disappear  Wink

2016 trolls are just too predictable, it's so boring and easy now

mind your language dumbass

Well, he said the truth, you did remove all your dumb posts which doesn't really help much.. And the language you used isn't any better than Spots. ROFL.

kids need help, men - only encouragement (trolling included),
spots had to make new bootstrap, the goal is achieved, all shit deleted.
i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings, dear lady

LOL this dude. You're a fuckin moron. I didn't even upload it for you because it's not the solution to your shitty internet provider. Stop using 56k and it'll sync very quickly and you will stop having orphans

Do us all a favor.. go practice trolling some devs who can't point out just how retarded you actually are, then come back when you have some actual bait
Lol, just like I said.. once ax66 realizes he's a moron all his posts disappear  Wink

Well, he said the truth, you did remove all your dumb posts which doesn't really help much.. And the language you used isn't any better than Spots. ROFL.

watch him delete that one too hahahahaha
Lol, just like I said.. once ax66 realizes he's a moron all his posts disappear  Wink

legendary
I've added a link to News and Blog on the in-wallet page. Refresh page in the wallet browser and you will see the new link at the top
legendary

legendary
I'm uploading it now. It's very large, so bear with me

No prob, I believe it would be way faster than the ones running now LOL..
Pages:
Jump to: