Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 97. (Read 460457 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I have no idea what is going on with them. It has been a long time, though, yes
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Do something, for 7 days hanging means  Angry
legendary
ok cheers all.
That answers that for me back to making more cube good luck all.

You would have to ask each site if they're staking

I would assume all exchanges are using something like this in DigiCube.conf

reservebalance=999999999
Activity: 213
ok cheers all.
That answers that for me back to making more cube good luck all.

legendary
Hi spots

i was just curios to what would happen if they did, and lost cube who would end up paying for it.

not quite sure if there wallet was the same as the one we used or if they had a modified version.

thanks for the reply and its nice to see your still working hard on cube cheers.

Whoever fucks up would be the one to pay for it, just like Bittrex covered their error. I would have paid for their loss out of my own pocket if it was my fault, which it was not

I would never fork for a loss, if that's what you're asking, when an exchange messes something up. They shouldn't be staking user funds at all anyway, especially if they are charging for trade/withdraw fees, as well, on a coin with no network fees
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
I know the minimum amount is 2 million after block 1 million but to be honest 10 million is a good amount to have since you have 5 times the opportunity to get 500% and its around 3 weeks approximately until the fork kicks in. Nobody in their right mind would dump their CUBE now and theres a nice block for 14 SATs.
Hi spots

i was just curios to what would happen if they did, and lost cube who would end up paying for it.

not quite sure if there wallet was the same as the one we used or if they had a modified version.

thanks for the reply and its nice to see your still working hard on cube cheers.
legendary
Yes, they would. I don't know if they are staking or not, though. I have no idea why their wallet would be down for over a week now, either
well that would explain were the cube in there keep coming from.

ok so if they stake when new system kicks in, and stake at the wrong time who will lose cube?.

probably a daft question but was just wondering.
ok so i have a question do the exchanges stake the coins we put up?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Whatever

what kind of response is that to investor? that is childs response, you should grow up little boy. until i see that i was looking to invest but no your kind now.

You must be new here. I could not possibly give less of a shit about you or your money lol

yes very new here and am looking for good projects with decent developers no kiddies that pretend. i glad you don't mind about my money because you dont get none from me with your bad attitude.

You must be a virgin altcoiner since you haven't a clue about who the dev of this coin is and your 2 mbtc investment ain't really going to cut it  Cheesy
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Whatever

what kind of response is that to investor? that is childs response, you should grow up little boy. until i see that i was looking to invest but no your kind now.

You must be new here. I could not possibly give less of a shit about you or your money lol

yes very new here and am looking for good projects with decent developers no kiddies that pretend. i glad you don't mind about my money because you dont get none from me with your bad attitude.

I'm confused ... how he would be getting any of your money if you invested? unless you are buying cubes directly from him?  Cheesy
legendary
Whatever

Toughen up, buttercup
Activity: 32
Whatever

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Whatever

hey, i'm not an investor pal, we just got a fork, it resolved, whatever caused it

wtf lol, then how were you staking?
legendary
Whatever

Activity: 32
Whatever

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: