Pages:
Author

Topic: digigone - page 2. (Read 6646 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 02, 2015, 09:36:20 AM
Hello there!

I can assure you that this is not a ponzi-scheme as I myself have seen the proof for them to offering this great ROI.
Also to tell you that, this is OP's own Bitcointalk account and not another HYIP account. Which I can tell you that almost no HYIP owner who will run away with your investment does.

And for you Vasilich, you should do more research before calling a site a "scam".
Plus, no it isn't "already a scam" and it has never been.

To make sure your funds are safe they might need to do a manual withdrawal, isn't that good?

I hope that you now understand that these posts are just useless and won't do anything.

Sincerely,
Sebastian
Who are you? Are you OP friend or alt account? Grin
Well he didn't pay his investor. Then its already SCAM..
Well no, I was a ex-developer on Digibit but left as I had other stuff to do.
And I can *promise* you that he will pay his investors.

Sincerely,
Sebastian
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
October 02, 2015, 09:32:33 AM
Hello there!

I can assure you that this is not a ponzi-scheme as I myself have seen the proof for them to offering this great ROI.
Also to tell you that, this is OP's own Bitcointalk account and not another HYIP account. Which I can tell you that almost no HYIP owner who will run away with your investment does.

And for you Vasilich, you should do more research before calling a site a "scam".

To make sure your funds are safe they might need to do a manual withdrawal, isn't that good?

I hope that you now understand that these posts are just useless and won't do anything.

Sincerely,
Sebastian
Who are you? Are you OP friend or alt account? Grin
Well he didn't pay his investor. Then its already SCAM..
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 02, 2015, 09:22:04 AM
Hello there!

Sincerely,
Sebastian
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
October 02, 2015, 09:12:04 AM
When will my withdrawal request be processed ?

Withdrawals will be processed within 48 hrs (excluding weekends/holidays) albeit any unforeseen circumstances as indicated under Force Majeure in the [TOS].

www.digibit.cc/faq
Okey..
but i remember i saw ur old thread u post this "withdrawals are processing automatically now!  the system checks every 10 mins for withdrawal requests."
Why now need 24hour? Iwithdrawals are processing automatically now!  the system checks every 10 mins for withdrawal requests. I have registered before.. and saw u write at chat too. Withdraw within 10mins. Lol but now need 48hour?
Ridiculous.. or u just trolling with ur investor isnt it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 02, 2015, 09:02:23 AM

Withdrawals will be processed within 48 hrs (excluding weekends/holidays) albeit any unforeseen circumstances as indicated under Force Majeure in the [TOS].

www.digibit.cc/faq

Activity: 294
October 02, 2015, 08:59:14 AM

www.digibit.cc/faq
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
October 02, 2015, 08:52:38 AM
I invested hoping the admin trust rating is wrong, I was wrong. I haven't got payment in 16 hours
LOL luckily didn't invest yet.
Its already scam.. but i just saw OP online few hours ago. Maybe juz come in here laugh lol.
Activity: 350
October 02, 2015, 07:51:54 AM
lol! Relax it already is SCAM.
Activity: 140
October 02, 2015, 07:22:09 AM
I invested hoping the admin trust rating is wrong, I was wrong. I haven't got payment in 16 hours
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
October 02, 2015, 07:04:59 AM
I thought u said before the system checked every 10min for payout.
Now my withdraw is like over than 10hour Undecided
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
October 01, 2015, 11:02:12 PM
so you admit that it is a ponzi, and that you will eventually will run away with peoples money ?
hopefully he wont yet.. will run away is a must for ponzi. but its depend "how long or how fast"
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 01, 2015, 04:03:39 PM
so you admit that it is a ponzi, and that you will eventually will run away with peoples money ?
October 01, 2015, 03:51:05 PM
How can i trust this site if the op is more negative trust. See the result from scamadviser http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/digibit.cc

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/carbon7.cc

not much different, and look how many investors they have Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
October 01, 2015, 03:47:27 PM
How can i trust this site if the op is more negative trust. See the result from scamadviser http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/digibit.cc
October 01, 2015, 03:44:19 PM
The 'Give us your Bitcoins' in the title will scare away everyone

It's a pretty honest title. Literally that is what investors are doing Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 01, 2015, 03:42:39 PM
The 'Give us your Bitcoins' in the title will scare away everyone
October 01, 2015, 03:33:16 PM
Due to popular demands we are extending the doubling offer (up to 1 BTC) for another week!

Yes it's still on!
October 01, 2015, 03:24:12 PM
Thanks for the support guys!  Really hate it when i gotta distract from more important matters than to deal with haters. Angry
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 01, 2015, 03:17:28 PM
just my opinion but if you want to steal some peoples btc make a smooth site with a decent colour scheme Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
October 01, 2015, 03:15:50 PM
guys don't waste your time with this troll, he is sick and just has nothing better to do. let him cry all he wants, he is the one making nothing here, while you guys profit!

just leave his poor a$$ in the dust Wink he's just jealous he can't afford to invest with us Cheesy

Agreed I have just added another to the troll list or very shortly about to, as likes to give neg ratings on other hyips or gambling sites yet is highly invested into Ro฿oT with at least 1 or 2BTC so what is the difference? Simple their is no difference yet you rate this to be a ponzi scam yet yo do not rate Ro฿oT  real funny as I  find it. Care to comment on why you not rated theirs rated many others that your not in. Little odd that anyway maybe I wil see your comment maybe I wont due to troll mode on.
Pages:
Jump to: