Pages:
Author

Topic: DigimonBTC.com : 3D Online Game - Play and Win Bitcoin! - page 2. (Read 976 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 535
ok i asked for update to spend earning for advertising on site, this should be ready within next week.

Great! Thank you for listening to your community. I have been a fan of your game since its a great place to kill time and my 5 year old boy loves the graphics and gameplay of your faucet. So having the options to purchase ads from our earnings is another reason to stick on your site and continue playing.

That is exactly what I was thinking. I do prefer sited to do that because if they go scam I can still use my credits so I still get something out of it and sometimes it is even better to use it for advertising to begin with.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
ok i asked for update to spend earning for advertising on site, this should be ready within next week.

Great! Thank you for listening to your community. I have been a fan of your game since its a great place to kill time and my 5 year old boy loves the graphics and gameplay of your faucet. So having the options to purchase ads from our earnings is another reason to stick on your site and continue playing.
Activity: 320
Merit: 18
I like the game but I am more interested in advertising. Will there be a way for us to advertise or buy banner space? Maybe you can do PTC website within this one so we can use earned bitcoin on advertising.

you can use Ad2Bitcoin.com for free advertising on DigimonBTC and 900 other sites.
DigimonBTC is using Ad2Bitcoin.com network which is free to use advertise, you can claim credits for free everyday.

Yeah, Having options to used earnings for advertising could be an added boost for those users that don't want to withdraw their earnings rather than play and collects satoshis to purchase some ads in your website. I myself will use this service if become available.

I like the game but I am more interested in advertising. Will there be a way for us to advertise or buy banner space? Maybe you can do PTC website within this one so we can use earned bitcoin on advertising.

you can use Ad2Bitcoin.com for free advertising on DigimonBTC and 900 other sites.
DigimonBTC is using Ad2Bitcoin.com network which is free to use advertise, you can claim credits for free everyday.

Yeah, Having options to used earnings for advertising could be an added boost for those users that don't want to withdraw their earnings rather than play and collects satoshis to purchase some ads in your website. I myself will use this service if become available.

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
is your game support mobile phone ?

Activity: 966
Merit: 535
How much does using the app add to my earnings?

Do I have more chance of recieving gems if I fight stronger enemies?

Getting more gems are based chances it doesn't matter what monster you fight.

As for the earnings you cannot expect a good earnings for a faucet site buts its a good way to kill time while enjoying the game.
It used to be 5 gems for 7 days upgrade, now it 10 gems, so boring and once you upgrade and challenge lvl 4 monster the maximum I got was 120 satoshi and in the description it says up to 400 satoshi, that's total lies greed and filthy

rewards are random.
it's mostly effective depending on enemy strength and your lost health during battle.
Activity: 35

As for the earnings you cannot expect a good earnings for a faucet site buts its a good way to kill time while enjoying the game.
It used to be 5 gems for 7 days upgrade, now it 10 gems, so boring and once you upgrade and challenge lvl 4 monster the maximum I got was 120 satoshi and in the description it says up to 400 satoshi, that's total lies greed and filthy

Activity: 1

This is an interesting game but there are still things that need to be done in order to get a big audience, it obvious that I am referring to earn more gems and magic, it almost non existent in the game, you should add new options like for example exchange experience to gems and magic, that would be pretty cool

The only way to get more gems is to buy them, hunting for more gems is just like any mmo game it requires more patience and more game time. Playing for free is really a time consuming way to level up.
Players will end up with a huge amount of experience eventually, and very few gems, that why I suggested to make an exchange option, even so it still be tough, or maybe a weekly gem lottery players with the biggest experience win gems, you know what I am saying, make the game exiting and fun to play

till now there is no uses for experience points other than unlock new pets.
This is an interesting game but there are still things that need to be done in order to get a big audience, it obvious that I am referring to earn more gems and magic, it almost non existent in the game, you should add new options like for example exchange experience to gems and magic, that would be pretty cool

The only way to get more gems is to buy them, hunting for more gems is just like any mmo game it requires more patience and more game time. Playing for free is really a time consuming way to level up.
Players will end up with a huge amount of experience eventually, and very few gems, that why I suggested to make an exchange option, even so it still be tough, or maybe a weekly gem lottery players with the biggest experience win gems, you know what I am saying, make the game exiting and fun to play
Activity: 1034
Merit: 103
The gaming thing is a good concept but gets boring as it progresses. The stats are not clear in nature and function and battle mode is not very informative and interactive.
Battle mode should include stats and the fight should be more predictable with the stats. In my opinion, It neither qualifies as a game nor as a faucet.

Activity: 49
ok thx for this information
My healt its low.. how to grow up.. insert sone bonus.. or daily rewards.. to grow our digimon.. else. I dont investing

Drink and Feed will increase your health.
Drink will increase +10 HP /10 minutes
Feed will increase +20 HP /hour
Play will increase +25 HP daily + 1 MP.

You don't need to invest to get your health (HP) or MP (Magic Points) increased.
Activity: 49
My healt its low.. how to grow up.. insert sone bonus.. or daily rewards.. to grow our digimon.. else. I dont investing
Pages:
Jump to: