Pages:
Author

Topic: DigimonBTC.com : 3D Online Game - Play and Win Bitcoin! - page 3. (Read 976 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 18
I guess it's not working well on mobile? Drink, Feed, Play, ATK should be clickable, right? But they aren't, only Map works. Anyway, it looks interesting and no pop up ads. Not a fan of faucets/games like this nowadays, but I might try playing tomorrow.

I saw that you have a desktop app. No plans of downloading it, it's just that I tend to check URLs on virustotal. So, I did with your link and CRDF detected it as malicious (Rerence link).

Btw, put the link above, maybe on Digimon BTC logo or just a separate one. It was hard looking for it, I clicked all the images and found it on the last one (banner).

i'm glad you're interesting with game. yes it's basically bitcoin faucet we just added some colors and bars to make it more interesting while waiting and claiming random prizes.

i will try it on my phone and check why images (drink, feed, play) are not working.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I guess it's not working well on mobile? Drink, Feed, Play, ATK should be clickable, right? But they aren't, only Map works. Anyway, it looks interesting and no pop up ads I'm mistaken, there are popup ads when you Drink, Feed, Play. I thought this would be different. Not a fan of faucets/games like this nowadays, but I might try playing tomorrow.

I saw that you have a desktop app. No plans of downloading it, it's just that I tend to check URLs on virustotal. So, I did with your link and CRDF detected it as malicious (Rerence link).

Btw, put the link above, maybe on Digimon BTC logo or just a separate one. It was hard looking for it, I clicked all the images and found it on the last one (banner).
Is this a Pay2win Game? or even free players can have the same winning chances with paid member (gem buyers)?

game is %100 free and you can win without any invest.
if your health was %100 i confirm you can win 2~3 battles in a row.

and free players will get random gems from battles. there is no need to invest here to be winner and get bitcoin.
however, investing will help you to unlock stronger players (digimons) which can be used to beat higher enemy levels or to recover your health quickly without waiting time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Is this a Pay2win Game? or even free players can have the same winning chances with paid member (gem buyers)?
New Updates :

- wrong wallet withdraw bug solved :
Now will display notice for your stuck /pending refund payment if you enter wrong wallet address during withdraw request.
stuck payments will be refunded automatically within 120 minutes.

- Leaderboard added :
New leaderboard for best players, and for weekly best players.
here is URL for leaderboard page : https://digimonbtc.com/index.php?view=leaderboard

https://digimonbtc.com

Take care of Your Pet

Upgrade Your Pet

Attack Enemies

Play Digimon Online & Win Bitcoin Instantly!

Advertising :
Place your 725x90 or 300x250 or 468x60 Fixed Banner for one full week into our main hometown page.
Price : $4 (PayPal, BTC, BCH, ETH)
for orders : send me PM.

Game FAQ :

What is Minimum Withdraw?
1 satoshi is minimum withdraw. We are paying instantly using Direct option and Faucethub option.

How do i earn Bitcoin from this game?
You will earn bitcoin only from Attacks. If you win the battle you will earn bitcoin + EXP points + random Gems.
If you lose the battle, you will earn very little satoshi only + EXP points.

How much i will earn per battle?
It's random 35~400 satoshi depending on enemy level.

How can i choose enemy level?
By default enemy level will be easiest (Level 1). But you can choose enemy level from 'World Map'

How to win battle easily?
First of all, make sure your Pet health is about full. You can start with default attacks which gives Level 1 enemies, this will be mostly easy to win.
To win higher Levels of enemies, you should Upgrade Your Pet (can be done using free gems you earn from battles).
Second effective way to win high level enemies, is using Magic weapon (MP).
Another things would help is using stronger pets which can be unlocked later using Gems too.

How to increase my Pet health (HP) ?
You can do this regularly by feeding up your pet, drink up with your pet, and playing with your pet.
You can also purchase HP using gems you earn randomly from battles.

How to get free Magic Points (MP) ?
You can get free Magic points daily which playing with your Pet. just click on 'Play' from hometown.

How to get Gems ?
You will get some Gems randomly if you win the battle. You can also purchase more gems anytime.

Pages:
Jump to: