Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Credits : Proof of Burn Discussion Thread | burns canceled do to attacks - page 4. (Read 20887 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Digital Credits
Ok, website is back up but we could not save the user data so you guys will have to register a new account. I tired to save it but it was not compatible. I still have to add back the forums and chat system, I will do that tomorrow as I'm sleepy. The new block explorer is working nicely by the way.
Digital Credits
Our website is down, but our new explorer is up and can be found here : http://explorer.dcredits.com/

Website will return in a few days.
Activity: 155
Seems that the burn coin idea has been tried a few times.  This one seems to be doing well.  I like the concept and will read up on what makes this one different. 
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Change is coming. The end of March will see a big update that will add new features and a new algorithm. Details soon to come. I would suggest buying now, the price will go up in the spring.  Grin Those dumping will regret it!

Great news, I'll stay watching this coin.
Digital Credits
Our site and explorer are down, We are upgrading to a new system. Give us 24 hours.  Grin
Digital Credits
Change is coming. The end of March will see a big update that will add new features and a new algorithm. Details soon to come. I would suggest buying now, the price will go up in the spring.  Grin Those dumping will regret it!
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Burned my FINDs, all works fine for me.
Digital Credits
Why can't I burn my FIND?!

I sell my balance into the buy order, yet it's just placed as a new sell order...at the same exact price as the burn rate.

WTF  Huh

SUCH a coincidence as random errors occur along with movement @ yobit.  Same thing happened with CUBE recently.  Totally not suspicious at all Cheesy

Looks like it's fixed now, I see a few sells anyway. I'm guessing it was lag of some kind.
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

I sell my balance into the buy order, yet it's just placed as a new sell order...at the same exact price as the burn rate.

WTF  Huh

SUCH a coincidence as random errors occur along with movement @ yobit.  Same thing happened with CUBE recently.  Totally not suspicious at all Cheesy

it have to be a bug, anyway i'm surprised that even if dgcs price is almost 300 sat now there isn't a panic buy on find (because even if it is at 50 sat each there are almost 100 sat of almost pure earning at the end)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

WTF  Huh

SUCH a coincidence as random errors occur along with movement @ yobit.  Same thing happened with CUBE recently.  Totally not suspicious at all Cheesy
Activity: 584
Merit: 250

My 4 nodes are still up. No idea how many there are beyond that. Gonna leave them up for a few more weeks so people can check the explorer and verify I'm not making shit up. But they will be down mid-month along with the explorer. No idea how many more nodes there are.
Tell me how to make node. I will support this coin .
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Now, someone started to compete with my hash power after seeing my stats Tongue

Difficulty level rose from 19,062.6964 to 50,996.8268 within 64 minutes after posting my update Shocked

no one asked you to show off your stats now bear consequences Smiley and wait for the heat to cool down

Difficulty level rose from 19,062.6964 to 50,996.8268 within 64 minutes after posting my update Shocked

lol, these are things you keep top yourself,  Grin

seems he wants to provoke some kind of fight over the last single block. anyway seems that what i told about the burning of findcoin is getting a bit true... is a little bit sad that is going this way
Digital Credits

lol, these are things you keep top yourself,  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Wohoo! I have got some lucky blocks in continuous fashion! Grin I was mining on Frenchpool.

See my mining status live here (username - lolfreak) >  http://89.36.212.141/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Intristin, may I get some bonus for this achievement? (DADcWrqsQ5LZAb9y5yEvh6SvNggqdQM838) Grin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
HI Guys
the SPACE Burn market has been removed  from btcpool.exchange

well it was even time, how many spacecoin were burned at the end? i know only that were more of 2000000 and who knows if we even reached 2.5m because was even enough

we have DGCSBurn   SpaceCoin   748367.6196054999 to send to the burn wallet
also there is a user on the exchange who has not exchanged his coins
Denial   SpaceCoin   104216.15557848

thanks
Paul

Paul,

My apologies, but I was traveling over the Holidays and didn't check in on the burn--I am "Denial" on BTCPool Exchange and my account shows the DGCS I received. The DGCS trading page doesn't light up with the numbers and stats, so I will be transferring to a wallet and staking these puppies.  Thanks for the opportunity to exchange with the PoB--nice concept.

newtoke
Digital Credits
FINAL: December Burn Totals : 2,154,217 space burned for 538,554 Digital Credits. That's almost 50% of the total supply. Congrats guys. FIND burn is in full effect. Let me know if you have any issues. See post above.

Did you checked how many nodes were left for Space after the burning? Somehow i think that thanks to our action now the coin could end in a definitive rest in peace, which is the burn address of space anyway? is just a personal curiosity

My 4 nodes are still up. No idea how many there are beyond that. Gonna leave them up for a few more weeks so people can check the explorer and verify I'm not making shit up. But they will be down mid-month along with the explorer. No idea how many more nodes there are.
FINAL: December Burn Totals : 2,154,217 space burned for 538,554 Digital Credits. That's almost 50% of the total supply. Congrats guys. FIND burn is in full effect. Let me know if you have any issues. See post above.

Did you checked how many nodes were left for Space after the burning? Somehow i think that thanks to our action now the coin could end in a definitive rest in peace, which is the burn address of space anyway? is just a personal curiosity
Digital Credits
Pages:
Jump to: