Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Credits : Proof of Burn Discussion Thread | burns canceled do to attacks - page 5. (Read 20887 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Digital Credits
chain is behaving weird here too

Ya it's hard to sync, I think that is one of the reasons the coin died, but once you get it all up to date it works fine.

Here is a copy of my data file which was updated about 2 days ago http://dcredits.com/dload/blk0001.zip

unzip it and place the file in C:\Users\(YOURUSERNAME)\AppData\Roaming\FindCoin  Or wherever your roaming folder is for FIND.

Then restart your client, should work for windows users at lease.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
chain is behaving weird here too
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Did I miss a blockchain to download for FIND?   Darn wallet is going to take forever to sync...

I had to close and re-open my wallet a few times because syncing kept freezing.  But it finished fine & it's staking away hard...awesome stake rewards  Shocked
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services
well i dont know in which thread someone inquire about how much SPACECOIN got mined at my pool during the BURN phase so today while doing backend maintenance i would like to inform you all that total coins mined were 21426.21651 SPACE and all payouts were done before closing pool.
cheers
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Did I miss a blockchain to download for FIND?   Darn wallet is going to take forever to sync...

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
My Dev is sick in bed with the flu so I'm giving him the night off...

Lol wtf? Thanks boss Tongue
Digital Credits
Ok, guys, final tally is in, we burned 44.49% of all space. A full audit will be released tomorrow. We want to reindex the explorer to make sure all the numbers are correct. My Dev is sick in bed with the flu so I'm giving him the night off. But you can check the explorer now here: http://spacecoin.dcredits.com/ We were shooting for 25% and overshot it, I would say the burn was a complete success.
Digital Credits
HI Guys
the SPACE Burn market has been removed  from btcpool.exchange

well it was even time, how many spacecoin were burned at the end? i know only that were more of 2000000 and who knows if we even reached 2.5m because was even enough

we have DGCSBurn   SpaceCoin   748367.6196054999 to send to the burn wallet
also there is a user on the exchange who has not exchanged his coins
Denial   SpaceCoin   104216.15557848

thanks
Paul

The burn has ended and all remaining space have been sent to the burn address. We force burned the rest of the coins for the user in question and gave him Digital Credits. Please keep in mind that in all future burns any coins left on the exchange will be considered a donation.

The Block Explorer has stalled out, Our DEV will be fixing it when he gets home and then we will post a final update on the SPACE burn.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
HI Guys
the SPACE Burn market has been removed  from btcpool.exchange

well it was even time, how many spacecoin were burned at the end? i know only that were more of 2000000 and who knows if we even reached 2.5m because was even enough

we have DGCSBurn   SpaceCoin   748367.6196054999 to send to the burn wallet
also there is a user on the exchange who has not exchanged his coins
Denial   SpaceCoin   104216.15557848

thanks
Paul
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
HI Guys

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
HI Guys

Ughhhh when's the FIND price gonna drop?? This burn isn't off to as good a start as SPACE  Grin

The FIND wallet is awesome though, great staking once you get it to start lol

find have more coins then space and the price when the burning started was higher then dgcs, let's wait at least 1 week then let's recheck because we can't be always lucky with those burnings
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Ughhhh when's the FIND price gonna drop?? This burn isn't off to as good a start as SPACE  Grin

The FIND wallet is awesome though, great staking once you get it to start lol
Digital Credits
@intristin

Will you be using other exchanges that support coin burns in the future?

BTCPool is new, they will work out all the kinks I'm sure. We don't have any current plans to do burns on other exchanges but you never know what will happen in the future.  
Yes I closed the other thread, easier to use just one for everything.

Just an update, we have added more nodes for Digital Credits, a new wallet will be out soon with the updated nodes and new bug fixes. It will not be a mandatory update.

We have broke 2 million space burned, The burn market will be taken down tonight in a few hours, audit will be released in a few days. I hope everyone had a happy new year!

well at least for space we did 50%, with find somehow i think we will burn something around 10% or even less because it's market cap is even higher then dgcs on theory....
Digital Credits
Yes I closed the other thread, easier to use just one for everything.

Just an update, we have added more nodes for Digital Credits, a new wallet will be out soon with the updated nodes and new bug fixes. It will not be a mandatory update.

We have broke 2 million space burned, The burn market will be taken down tonight in a few hours, audit will be released in a few days. I hope everyone had a happy new year!
Activity: 661
We only want the FACTS!
@intristin

Will you be using other exchanges that support coin burns in the future?

The current experience was not as smooth as it should be.  The platform is still in its alpha stages of operation

I know the operators of the exchange are working on fixing up the issues as they come about, and they are quick to respond.  Not saying they are doing  an unsatisfactory job.

I am thinking it would be a good plan to deversify and spread out the coin burn to other operators as well.  Just to keep things decentralized as it should be to ensure smooth flow of coins.  Since the time and handling of volume are critical in these types of coin exchanges it would be good to have the ability to deversify as needed.
TekyBoy Crypto Services
So original main thread of DGCS is locked now hence i have to update pool status here. i had changed payouts of DGCS on pool. New payouts are every 1hr minimum 50 DGCS. Payouts info can be obtained from here http://tekyboy.tk/api

thanks for using pool

are you talking of the first one or the one that was active until some days ago about the dgcs thread? anyway good to hear those changes of the pool even if now we need to see if will make some chamges about the trades....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dgcs-digital-credits-powpospob-4-pools-c-cexyobitbtcpool-1249946
So original main thread of DGCS is locked now hence i have to update pool status here. i had changed payouts of DGCS on pool. New payouts are every 1hr minimum 50 DGCS. Payouts info can be obtained from here http://tekyboy.tk/api

thanks for using pool

are you talking of the first one or the one that was active until some days ago about the dgcs thread? anyway good to hear those changes of the pool even if now we need to see if will make some chamges about the trades....
TekyBoy Crypto Services

thanks for using pool
Pages:
Jump to: