Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Digitalcoin(DGC) Discussion & Info thread - Organic Growth since May 2013! ★ - page 4. (Read 9645 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I'm beginning to see why animals eat their own young. 
fn idiots.  All of you.   Uptight over something that doesn't affect you in the slightest.
If you don't like the coin, fuck off.  Your opinion doesn't matter in the slightest.  Your ego stroking, and threats are fn retarded.
"Yay, look at me, I has a forum gang!  Skeery" 
Dickbag.
Activity: 28
What's your involvement / continued interest in DGC anyway ?

Don't worry ... he's a pussy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
DGC will never recover from "Baritus" till he publicly post the address or the DGC Foundation openly renounce and disassociate themselves from him entirely.

Why are you after this? Baritus has long gone after dumping all the DGC to the bottom. Leave the poor holders in peace trying to recover something from their failed investment.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Organic growth Roll Eyes
Just looked at the charts on cryptsy and it shows anything but growth. Just dying every week as the price goes lower and lower.

Are we looking at the same charts?

http://imgur.com/CCkwcFy

Digitalcoin has suffered tremendously, but since the takeover by the DGC Foundation, it's been coming back nicely, and this is just the beginning of its long road back.

TT

The value now is nothing compared to 6 months back. It went so low that it was bound to rise a bit at some point.

I don't see the reason to continue with this anyway. Offers nothing new, and its success will just allow the scammers who have robbed to profit more.

Don't use it then. Goodbye.

Bagholder? Must be feeling very heavy by now.

Having purchased most of my coins recently I got them pretty cheap.
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
Organic growth Roll Eyes
Just looked at the charts on cryptsy and it shows anything but growth. Just dying every week as the price goes lower and lower.

Digitalcoin has suffered tremendously, but since the takeover by the DGC Foundation, it's been coming back nicely, and this is just the beginning of its long road back.

TT

The value now is nothing compared to 6 months back. It went so low that it was bound to rise a bit at some point.

I don't see the reason to continue with this anyway. Offers nothing new, and its success will just allow the scammers who have robbed to profit more.

Bagholder? Must be feeling very heavy by now.
legendary
Organic growth Roll Eyes

TT

Activity: 639
Merit: 500
Organic growth Roll Eyes

TT

Activity: 578
Merit: 250
The reason that Baritus will not post the address is because if he comes forward and says that the address is "xyz" and I prove that he moved coins from "xyz" to a verified account in his name and sold them, it 100% outs him for the liar he is. By not posting the address he can always deny any address connecting him to it *is not* the stolen address.

His refusal to post the address, as well as provide any detail on this mystery employee or even how it is that his personal machine could be accessed screams BS.

So, which is it DGC Foundation, is baritus involved or not?

There are two opposite answers from you guys in this thread alone.

~BCX~

The answers you are looking for you will not find from The Digitalcoin Foundation.

What's between you and baritus is between you and baritus.

!seen baritus
I last saw baritus at 24.09.2014 01:10

We have just as much information as you do....the difference is we're choosing to focus on the positives going on here (which number in the many) instead of beating a dead horse.

Does the above (from IRC) answer your question?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
YAY!!!! DGC making a come back!!! Excited to see what new things this coin has in store for us!!!! Cheesy
why do you even bother with this obvious scam coin?

pick any out of the 10000000000 other coins and go with that instead..

dead coin is dead.

Do you write for the Wall St. Journal? This is front page quality WSJ writing here.

This is so insightful and thought out.

Excellent analysis.   Roll Eyes
So DGC is admitting that Baritus is still around but the DGC Foundation is simply trying to hide that fact by misdirection.

I've invited you on several occasions to see what's going on for yourself in our IRC chat as well as our DGC forum.

Should you have actually taken me up on those offers, which are still valid, you'd realize you're segmenting a single sentence from an entire thought and twisting it for whatever agenda you have in mind (which I still haven't figured out yet completely). 

John Stewart does this quite often, but he actually makes me laugh (despite him and I having opposite political views).

Maybe one day we'll share a beer and laugh about this, but until then, the offer is still valid....see for yourself.

DGC is doing a lot of exciting things with the help of ahmed, xawksow, samson, and all of our foundation members and community.

In fact we'll be testing out the new Windows QT this week/next week, and should wrap up development of DGC3.0 shortly after HashersUnited (which I also invited you to -- ahmed, tsquared, and myself will all be there).

I'm from Chicago where actions speak louder than words, so....on this specific subject....I guess you'll just have to...wait and see.
legendary
baritus is still around and offers to help out, he just can't be public anymore because of the shit he gets for being honest.

Interesting, as this is different from what the DGC Foundation was saying a couple of weeks ago.

So DGC is admitting that Baritus is still around but the DGC Foundation is simply trying to hide that fact by misdirection.

All Baritus had to do to put the whole issue to rest was simply post the the public addresses of the "stolen" wallet.

He refused because he knows that if he post the address from his account he can no longer deny that was the correct address.

Baritus sold those coins for about $30,000 and if he post the addresses, it will be proven.

DGC will never recover from "Baritus" till he publicly post the address or the DGC Foundation openly renounce and disassociate themselves from him entirely.

~BCX~

Baritus has gone and has nothing to do with the DGC foundation.

I suspect he will never do anything you ask him to because he considers you a troll so don't count on ever getting a reply from Baritus.

What's your involvement / continued interest in DGC anyway ?
Activity: 434
why do you even bother with this obvious scam coin?

pick any out of the 10000000000 other coins and go with that instead..

dead coin is dead.

I saw this earlier today and it reminded of Baritus and DGC.

~BCX~

http://youtu.be/M15U22bWeas?t=31s

Who plays what character?

Also someone is Wesley Snipes?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Thanks for posting this cosmo. Seems some people may need a re-education initiative to rid themselves of previous biases toward Digitalcoin. Exciting things coming our way.

Nowhere to go but up after Baritus crashed it to the ground...then through the bedrock...then downward through a few copper mines...then past the crust and into the magma.  Now maybe it has passed beyond the Earths' center and can come out the other side...

Are you saying we actually successfully dug a hole to China?

Considering most of DGC volume is on btc38, I would say yes...   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Digitalcoin went to the low 0.00001's and has been low enough for quite a while which allowed alot of people to pickup some DGC extremely cheap. It has now almost tripled in value and has been holding quite nicely around 0.00003 BTC.

We are building a very strong foundation and community and with these upcoming updates and projects its all looking alot more positive. Really looking forward to seeing where we can take Digitalcoin with this resurgence. Interesting times ahead.  Smiley
Thanks for posting this cosmo. Seems some people may need a re-education initiative to rid themselves of previous biases toward Digitalcoin. Exciting things coming our way.

Nowhere to go but up after Baritus crashed it to the ground...then through the bedrock...then downward through a few copper mines...then past the crust and into the magma.  Now maybe it has passed beyond the Earths' center and can come out the other side...

Are you saying we actually successfully dug a hole to China?
Activity: 42
all's looking good, i hope dgc can carry on being one of my favourites Smiley

(i was the member formerly known as Kruncha, but some twat hacked me) - 2fa i say

K.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: