Pages:
Author

Topic: DigitalPrice | COINSWAP DEADLINE IS 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 - page 13. (Read 37235 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Hey new to the crypto world. I have been playing the new game by you guys and its pretty fun. I've won like 120 DigitalPrice coins. But only half came through because it said I was cheating. This is a bug that needs to be fixed. Also wouldn't giving out the coins lower the actual value of the coin?
Hello and welcome,
This bug has been fixed on the first day of launch. This was due to the anti-cheat settings. Please let me know when this issue occurs? According to our reports, at the moment everything is fine.

Digital Trip cheating fault still occuring for me...

http://imgur.com/a/3jRDE

Thanks for your feedback. Tomorrow we will again check the anti-cheat, if it's a bug then we'll fix it.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Hey new to the crypto world. I have been playing the new game by you guys and its pretty fun. I've won like 120 DigitalPrice coins. But only half came through because it said I was cheating. This is a bug that needs to be fixed. Also wouldn't giving out the coins lower the actual value of the coin?
Hello and welcome,
This bug has been fixed on the first day of launch. This was due to the anti-cheat settings. Please let me know when this issue occurs? According to our reports, at the moment everything is fine.

Digital Trip cheating fault still occuring for me...

http://imgur.com/a/3jRDE
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hello and welcome,
Activity: 114
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
More then 200 coins still pending. It will take time if u play a lot and request transaction?

Which came first, the game or the coin, lol?  It seems that both ideas were there and built side by side and it looks pretty good.  Other than stupid versions of faucets, I have only seen one other real game that paid coin rewards, not including gambling.  I have wanted there to be more, but I know that the possibility of cheating the game or the system is very strong and that holds many back.

What is my Digitalprice ID? Wallet adres?

Yes, you must specify Wallet address
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Browser 3D game for free getting DigitalPrice
Purpose of the game: collect as many coins as possible for the round. Right when the game is finished, you can receive DigitalPrice you've earned
Numbers: 1 collected coin in the game = 1 DP, will decrease with time
Controls: You can control the game by using keyboard or webcam or even mobile device.
Technology
• WebGL (a JavaScript API for rendering interactive 3D and 2D graphics without the use of plug-ins);
• THREE.js (JavaScript Library which makes WebGL simpler);
• Web Audio API (JavaScript API which gives full control over sound);
• WebSocket (a protocol providing full-duplex communications channels over a single TCP connection);
• Socket.io (a JavaScript library for realtime web applications);
• GetUserMedia (a JavaScript API, which permits web applications access the user’s webcam and microphone);
• Headtrackr.js (a JavaScript library for real-time face tracking and head tracking, tracking the position of a users head in relation to the computer screen, via a web camera and the webRTC/getUserMedia standard);
• DeviceOrientation (an event that fired when fresh data is available from an orientation sensor about the current orientation of the device as compared to the Earth coordinate frame)

What is my Digitalprice ID? Wallet adres?
Continuing the distribution
1 collected coin in the game = 0.1 DP
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What is this ?

TRANSACTION DENIED. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU TRIED TO CHEAT

Playing normally is also cheat? getting this message over and over again
Today we will suspend the distribution, tomorrow we will continue. We will increase the complexity and start advertising DigitalTrip
Activity: 54
More then 200 coins still pending. It will take time if u play a lot and request transaction?
Activity: 174

Fixed! Anti-cheat setting...
thanks for the help

Publish screenshots of your highscores

Coins do not come.

tx not found

Error! : 9b317900db35caa65e550d30196469f5b283e5aa8287efd99064be44125843f2 not found

No panic
Wait until block appears

Coins do not come.

tx not found

Error! : 9b317900db35caa65e550d30196469f5b283e5aa8287efd99064be44125843f2 not found

No panic
Wait until block appears

I see that coins have come

Browser 3D game for free getting DigitalPrice
Purpose of the game: collect as many coins as possible for the round. Right when the game is finished, you can receive DigitalPrice you've earned
Numbers: 1 collected coin in the game = 1 DP, will decrease with time
Controls: You can control the game by using keyboard or webcam or even mobile device.
Technology
• WebGL (a JavaScript API for rendering interactive 3D and 2D graphics without the use of plug-ins);
• THREE.js (JavaScript Library which makes WebGL simpler);
• Web Audio API (JavaScript API which gives full control over sound);
• WebSocket (a protocol providing full-duplex communications channels over a single TCP connection);
• Socket.io (a JavaScript library for realtime web applications);
• GetUserMedia (a JavaScript API, which permits web applications access the user’s webcam and microphone);
• Headtrackr.js (a JavaScript library for real-time face tracking and head tracking, tracking the position of a users head in relation to the computer screen, via a web camera and the webRTC/getUserMedia standard);
• DeviceOrientation (an event that fired when fresh data is available from an orientation sensor about the current orientation of the device as compared to the Earth coordinate frame)

Activity: 46
So, tomorrow we will be able to see the two new projects from the team?
According to the website, the Social Network and the DigitalTrip Game will be released before June, 15.
Activity: 146
Promising coin, DP price easy to jump 100K sats!

I'm sure of it
We will be in top 100

I think we need a bigger exchange

I'm sure of it
We will be in top 100
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 322
Whattomine.com shows that it's already more profitable to mine DP than DASH, regarding the increasing difficulty of DASH.
I guess it won't take very long until more people will switch their X11 Miners from DASH to DP.

Pages:
Jump to: