Pages:
Author

Topic: DigitalPrice | COINSWAP DEADLINE IS 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 - page 10. (Read 37212 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can someone tell me what the max coin supply of this coin is?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Technical work is finished.
Added the ability to embed content from vimeo.com, soundcloud.com, slideshare.net
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
nice , good to hear things are on track ! especially when their are so many delays happening all the time, really good sign imo . Keep up the good work devs Smiley
Activity: 178
Today we need to do technical work on optimization. Some functions are not available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
In addition, we will add new media resources for posting. Will include: vimeo.com, soundcloud.com, slideshare.net
Activity: 170
Will this coin on polo?

thanks.. i know this already.. just need a lil bit of fancy stuff inside the pool like suprnova or other pool.. got stat for each worker..
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Will this coin on polo?

Polo not needed here man, even cryptopia is good enough!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Will this coin on polo?
any one can answers this? can we get a better layout for the superpool. a more detail status for each miner and an estimation of per day the mining will get the coin.. plsss?

http://whattomine.com/coins/183-dp-x11
Activity: 170
any one can answers this? can we get a better layout for the superpool. a more detail status for each miner and an estimation of per day the mining will get the coin.. plsss?
Activity: 43
Beautiful! Really good job dev's, you convinced me with this Smiley
Hope we're going to the moon now!
Activity: 48
good work dev's
Just loaded another 50k to my account! Thanks Dev's, this piece of art has convinced me 1000%
Activity: 46
Fuck me.

I loved this s%$%.

Guys, this is a GEM. We are going places. :O
U GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing
Today we launched the Pre Alpha version.
In the coming days there will be small, but very important updates.
Pre-alpha does not reflect the whole concept of a CryptoCurrency social network.
Detailed description of all functions and concepts coming soon...
Write your post, publish video, Create a group or share DigitalPrice for interesting content

Mail falling in gmai spam folder, maybe you have to fix your reverse dns

I LIKE IT!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wanted the developer to help Go to algorithm DASH including Masternodes and InstantX.

Bounty 150000 DP.

Or offer your conditions!

So you guys are going to implement masternodes! Picked this up from early discussion. This will be wonderful news when it comes out.

We see it coming soon for sure. May be this july 15 we will see some great announcements Wink #HOMELESSTENTHODLER

What news coming this 15th July?  Huh

the release of the social network
Activity: 48
Wanted the developer to help Go to algorithm DASH including Masternodes and InstantX.

Bounty 150000 DP.

So you guys are going to implement masternodes! Picked this up from early discussion. This will be wonderful news when it comes out.

We see it coming soon for sure. May be this july 15 we will see some great announcements Wink #HOMELESSTENTHODLER

What news coming this 15th July?  Huh
Activity: 54

Bounty 150000 DP.

Bounty 150000 DP.

almost every x11 coin will implement masternode lately. DP is kind of hidden gem for now.

All X11 are implementing Masternodes, all following DASH, becuase dash is the future
Pages:
Jump to: