Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 116. (Read 315328 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 21, 2017, 08:45:38 PM

[/quote]

Thanks a lot for those detailed informations. Will add both mining pools and instructions how to mine to the new dimecoin website that will go online tomorrow late evening  Smiley

best regards,
peme
[/quote]

Good job friend  Kiss
Iam waiting your website.. Shocked

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
June 21, 2017, 08:16:48 PM
Hello

I have tried to mine Dime coin using two pools :
The first pool is aikapool.com with URL : https://aikapool.com/dime

The second pool is mining-dutch.nl with URL : https://mining-dutch.nl/pools/dimecoin.php?page=login

The two pools working very good and fast.
I recommend  you to mine in mining-dutch.nl , espacialy if you want to mine through Nicehash.com , because of its high share port.
If you want to mine using Nicehash.com you have to use this port stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3586.
Dont mine at aikapool.com through Nicehash.com , It will not work because of low share port.

But notice that the first pool using two payout methods Auto and manual, and the second pool uses Auto payout system.

In general I recommend  you to mine using the second pool.

The best mining program is CCMINER version : ccminer-1.6.2-git-tpruvot. Use this command line for mining with your GPU :
ccminer -a quark -o stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3486 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

and for mining using Nicehash.com use this command line  :
ccminer -a quark -o stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3586 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

I hope this coin will go up soon.

Thanks a lot for those detailed informations. Will add both mining pools and instructions how to mine to the new dimecoin website that will go online tomorrow late evening  Smiley

best regards,
peme
Activity: 5
June 21, 2017, 07:42:25 PM
Hello

I have tried to mine Dime coin using two pools :
The first pool is aikapool.com with URL : https://aikapool.com/dime

The second pool is mining-dutch.nl with URL : https://mining-dutch.nl/pools/dimecoin.php?page=login

The two pools working very good and fast.
I recommend  you to mine in mining-dutch.nl , espacialy if you want to mine through Nicehash.com , because of its high share port.
If you want to mine using Nicehash.com you have to use this port stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3586.
Dont mine at aikapool.com through Nicehash.com , It will not work because of low share port.

But notice that the first pool using two payout methods Auto and manual, and the second pool uses Auto payout system.

In general I recommend  you to mine using the second pool.

The best mining program is CCMINER version : ccminer-1.6.2-git-tpruvot. Use this command line for mining with your GPU :
ccminer -a quark -o stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3486 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

and for mining using Nicehash.com use this command line  :
ccminer -a quark -o stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3586 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

I hope this coin will go up soon.

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 21, 2017, 08:18:13 AM
Add me to the company aswell. I am gonna start a FB and TWITTER....

So whose the leader??

Bring me to the leader:

Goul: Do you want to meet the Pirate boss?
Me: Yeah bring me to him?
Goul: I wish you much luck, If you want to join our Pirate squad. Do us a favor, and work.
Me: Yeah I like this coin.
Goul: Yes, me too.

I made a group on FB called: Dimecoin....

Add your ass to it.
Activity: 163
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
June 21, 2017, 08:11:21 AM
Dime is still going strong and 263% gain in a single day. Keep up the great work dev. Eagerly waiting for the brand spanking new website on the Friday. Cheers.  Grin
Activity: 2
June 21, 2017, 02:22:04 AM
that website link at coinmarketcap gives bad name to the coin, you may remove it or post a real link to a real website, the projetc seems to move nice, kudos

I am creating the new website at the moment. Will be done and online on Friday at the latest. Thanks for mentioning the bad website link at coinmarketcap.

if you want i can help with some code.
Activity: 289
June 21, 2017, 02:18:44 AM
Just saw the DIME ranking on marketcap, very good, from last year to hold, harvest full, about 10 times earnings
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Working for a better world
June 21, 2017, 12:50:33 AM
Looks like the MASSIVE 104 BTC sell wall on YoBit gonna disappear soon. Traders are buying. 220% gain and no.181 already!  Grin

Dimecoin is getting momentum...
Activity: 536
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
June 20, 2017, 10:39:40 PM
129    Dimecoin Dimecoin    DIME    $6,445,754    $0.000012    528,305,888,976    $4,716    -2.52%    246.86%    153.12%

on marketcap Cheesy

So bad dimecoin has not an official website.... It s a minimum !!!!!!!!!
June 20, 2017, 07:18:02 PM
that website link at coinmarketcap gives bad name to the coin, you may remove it or post a real link to a real website, the projetc seems to move nice, kudos

I am creating the new website at the moment. Will be done and online on Friday at the latest. Thanks for mentioning the bad website link at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 20, 2017, 07:14:05 PM
June 20, 2017, 06:24:53 PM

It seems that devs are gone. dimecoin.org does not exist anymore.
Dimecoin itself is still working fine and community will take over now.
I am building a first version of a new dimecoin website with downloadable compiled windows wallet first, which will be online within the next days. Mac wallet 1 or 2 weeks later.

best regards,
peme

Hi, peme.
I see that you taking an initiative in your hands here, so i would like to join that company.
I can do Russian language translation, but i have a high tourist season now, and i have lots of work, my progress might to be really slow.
If I understand that right, we are on the way to resurrect this coin.
By now, social activity will be really important thing to do for fist.
Also Telegram\Slack community chat needed.
This coin need another life,with a goal, as i see, for now, that goal can be only speculation, because this coin is really cheap go buy,and it can grow as well.
So now, peme doing our first step to the brightest future of that coin, doing website with a wallet.
Next step is... pools?
What about pools at all?
Ok, i saw the stuff about dev premine selling off, but, does he have no rights about this coin in future?
Or anybody else who was inside the project will have no instruments to kill the perspective?

Sounds great and welcome on bord.
The Aika Pool should be working....will test it and put the link on the new dimecoin website.
June 20, 2017, 05:16:45 PM
Looks like the MASSIVE 104 BTC sell wall on YoBit gonna disappear soon. Traders are buying. 220% gain and no.181 already!  Grin
June 20, 2017, 02:01:43 PM
Look at CMC today! http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimecoin/
90% Gain today. Also a good jump to no.216 from no.253. Great going  Grin Grin Grin

EDIT: 180% gain today. Now no.194!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 21
June 20, 2017, 11:56:23 AM
Hi all. How can I mine this?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
June 20, 2017, 07:43:46 AM

I am building a first version of a new dimecoin website with downloadable compiled windows wallet first, which will be online within the next days. Mac wallet 1 or 2 weeks later.

best regards,
peme

Hi, peme.
I see that you taking an initiative in your hands here, so i would like to join that company.
I can do Russian language translation, but i have a high tourist season now, and i have lots of work, my progress might to be really slow.
If I understand that right, we are on the way to resurrect this coin.
By now, social activity will be really important thing to do for fist.
Also Telegram\Slack community chat needed.
This coin need another life,with a goal, as i see, for now, that goal can be only speculation, because this coin is really cheap go buy,and it can grow as well.
So now, peme doing our first step to the brightest future of that coin, doing website with a wallet.
Next step is... pools?
What about pools at all?
Ok, i saw the stuff about dev premine selling off, but, does he have no rights about this coin in future?
Or anybody else who was inside the project will have no instruments to kill the perspective?
June 20, 2017, 03:09:02 AM
Another great news. Thanks @peme.  Grin
I hope the price will be 25sat by the end of the year. Assuming BTC price would be 5000$ by then, we will enjoy a nice price of 0.00125$  Cheesy Cheesy
June 19, 2017, 07:02:43 PM
Guys and Girls did you see our new market cap on coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimecoin/

as of right now we are ranking 253 from our 800+ Smiley

Great! Grin Did you contact them or did they fix it itself?
The DNS propagation of the website is done. I am now changing the new website to a better layout, then adding the content (logo, images, links and windows wallet).
Will post it here when done. At the latest on Friday, but maybe already tomorrow.  Smiley

best regards,
Peme
Activity: 155
June 19, 2017, 06:03:35 PM
Guys and Girls did you see our new market cap on coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimecoin/

as of right now we are ranking 253 from our 800+ Smiley
June 19, 2017, 10:17:22 AM
Hi everyone!
What about devs?

best regards,
peme
Jump to: