Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 112. (Read 315328 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 02, 2017, 12:30:42 AM
Any instructions how to mine with amd gpu.
SGminer just refuses to work . I registered on mining-dutch and Aika pool.
Aika pool has instructions ,but when I do it nothing happens and mining-dutch has no example what to put in the batch file.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 07:54:52 PM
Where can I buy dimecoin for cash ( VISA card ,paypal,debit card etc. ) .
All I get from search engine are coin excanges and that is a bit complicated .
I opened bittrex account and the coin is not listed there yet and I think they accept cards for paying coins.

Thanks

Just a question of time that you can buy some DIME on ebay.

i would be really cool, i need to mine more before that happens Smiley
July 01, 2017, 07:21:14 PM
I opened bittrex account and the coin is not listed there yet and I think they accept cards for paying coins.

Thanks

Hi there,

the only way that i know how to do that is to use coinbase and buy lite coin and the exchange for dime coin in one of the exchanges. The only thing is you have to pay a fee to do that with coin base, they tend to be a little bit expensive. if anyone else knows another way i would like to know too Smiley.

thank you

PS did you guys see that hughe order that went thru on Nova on btc for dime Smiley
#todamoon

Yes, someone bought 80.000.000 DIME for 0.8 BTC. But why? He could get much more using the LTC market.

i agree Smiley, but whats interesting is since you open the website the volume seems a lot more steady. Maybe this big orders are a glimpse of where dime is heading Smiley. I am really excited about this coin.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
July 01, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

Thanks

Just a question of time that you can buy some DIME on ebay.
July 01, 2017, 03:28:21 PM

Thanks

Hi there,

the only way that i know how to do that is to use coinbase and buy lite coin and the exchange for dime coin in one of the exchanges. The only thing is you have to pay a fee to do that with coin base, they tend to be a little bit expensive. if anyone else knows another way i would like to know too Smiley.

thank you

PS did you guys see that hughe order that went thru on Nova on btc for dime Smiley
#todamoon

Yes, someone bought 80.000.000 DIME for 0.8 BTC. But why? He could get much more using the LTC market.

July 01, 2017, 11:44:21 AM

Thanks

Hi there,

thank you

#todamoon
Activity: 16
July 01, 2017, 03:36:11 AM

Thanks
Activity: 28
June 30, 2017, 05:54:04 PM

Did you open a ticket here: https://yobit.net/en/support/ and here: https://yobit.net/en/pm/ ?

yes i did at the first link i have 4 tickets there already but no reply on any on them

the second one i cant use it because i dont know the admin's username would be helpfull if someone gives it to me

dominikherzog is an admin coming to chat.   

thank you apreciate the help
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
June 30, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

Did you open a ticket here: https://yobit.net/en/support/ and here: https://yobit.net/en/pm/ ?

yes i did at the first link i have 4 tickets there already but no reply on any on them

the second one i cant use it because i dont know the admin's username would be helpfull if someone gives it to me

dominikherzog is an admin coming to chat.   
June 30, 2017, 05:28:59 PM
yes i transfered the coins to cryptopia too but they didnt get there yet.thank you for your reply
any ideea how to get intouch with that admin from yobit? cause he doesnt reply to support tickets and im losing money here

When withdrawing DIME from novaexchange you get this warning:

IMPORTANT! For instant withdrawals of DIME please withdraw
maximum 20 000 000 DIME at a time. A limitation in the wallet
requires manual payments on withdraws bigger than 20 000 000 DIME.

Yobit seems to have this limitation too and they have to send your DIME manually.

yes thats what i thought also but i cant find the admin to tell him to release my coins.im sure they have a limit but the problem is they didnt generate a message like the one you got so i didnt know now my coins are stuck without a way to use them for more then a week because the admin is nowhere

June 30, 2017, 05:23:58 PM
yes i transfered the coins to cryptopia too but they didnt get there yet.thank you for your reply
any ideea how to get intouch with that admin from yobit? cause he doesnt reply to support tickets and im losing money here

Yobit seems to have this limitation too and they have to send your DIME manually.

yes thats what i thought also but i cant find the admin to tell him to release my coins.im sure they have a limit but the problem is they didnt generate a message like the one you got so i didnt know now my coins are stuck without a way to use them for more then a week because the admin is nowhere

Activity: 96
June 30, 2017, 01:36:25 PM
I think I may have some DIME from years ago.

Are the same coins from the start valid.  I'm just making sure there hasn't been a coin swap program etc before I start.

Yes, they are valid. Before sending all your coins to an exchange or into a paper wallet please test it with a small amount. You will see that it is working well and very fast.  Smiley

Thanks.  I don't think I have that many.
I will just download the new wallet from the site and replace the wallet.dat and see what happens.
June 30, 2017, 12:23:02 PM

Are the same coins from the start valid.  I'm just making sure there hasn't been a coin swap program etc before I start.

Yes, they are valid. Before sending all your coins to an exchange or into a paper wallet please test it with a small amount. You will see that it is working well and very fast.  Smiley
June 30, 2017, 11:27:47 AM

Activity: 96
June 30, 2017, 11:22:01 AM

June 30, 2017, 09:44:00 AM

June 30, 2017, 08:52:59 AM
DimeCoin paper wallet genarator online and tested:

You can find it here on http://www.dimecoin.rocks/ within the new "Recent Posts" section.
I will also send it to https://walletgenerator.net/ so that it will be online there too hopefully soon.

June 30, 2017, 08:08:19 AM

never used yobit , did just mention it within the DimeCoin website
June 30, 2017, 07:55:25 AM
June 30, 2017, 07:43:49 AM
hi guys i have this problem i have a wallet on yobit.net and tried to move my coins to another exchange 7 days ago now problem is tranzactions in yobit still show as in process but there are nowhere in the blockchain here is how my wallet looks like in the blockchain

.Now my question is: is the problem from yobit or is the blockchain broken? please help because yobit support are nowhere to be found.

Seems to be a yobit problem. Over the last days I bought DimeCoins on cryptopia and novaexchange, transferred them into paper wallets. Did also transfer DimeCoins from paper wallet to windows wallet and did also mine in both mining mining pools (AikaPool and Mining Dutch) and transferred mined DIME into my windows wallet. Everything did work smooth and fast.
Jump to: