Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 126. (Read 315328 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 01, 2015, 03:16:35 AM

WITHDRAWALS DIME FROM CRYPTSY ONLY AMOUNTS UNDER 20,000,000 DIME  IS WORKING!!!
                           OVER 20,000,000 DIME IS NOT PROCESSED!!!
Activity: 19
November 23, 2015, 08:02:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9Qtz2Ih.jpg

How do you generate 10,000,000  dime blocks?  

Address 7KtMzVvFN7dzUEynjVRPYsdEKV6pgMBkxm

Billions and billions of dime a day. wtf
Something told me that's called counterfeiting punishable by law!  And thief. And ....
nice show. lol
Activity: 318
Merit: 260
November 11, 2015, 02:46:37 PM
All the credible exchanges have no support for it, so it's not a profitable currency for trade no matter what performance you get.. Also the pools speak for themselves..
Name a creditable exchange? I was getting good profit. And is that you mining it right now? Did you turn off your bot that generates 21mill forked blocks. Looks like it.
And then don't mine it and please leave.

Pretty much every one in the first 20 pages of Google indexes. I use CEX.IO though.

Also it's people who mine with the official wallet in O/P that cause forks which is only testament to everything I've said here.. It's junk that grinders are shoe-horning in to the market in obscure places.. If there were any standards for coins this one wouldn't exist if for no other reason than the god-awful management and development that lead to all the support and stability issues weekly..

Just the fact there are people who keep soliciting this coin failure after failure and there is nobody really behind it should be grounds for having this thread deleted..

CEX.IO  no coins on there. Been mining dime for a year on and off....no problems intill now.  What is  " Pretty much every one in the first 20 pages of Google indexes. ?

Literally every exchange deep in to the pagination of the Google index for phrases "cryptocurrency exchange", "bitcoin exchange", "cryptocurrency trading", "dimecoin exchange".

I only use CEX.IO because it's clean UI/UX and it seems to have competent developers and nice traffic/money flow else I'd go with BitStamp probably. I of course use local exchange too but they don't even trade LTC let alone more obscure coins..

Not sure why you'd mine there. I think their cloud mining is still down and their pool doesn't have much power, comparatively speaking. I'm on Slosh's pool with 8TH/s and doing good because energy saving.
November 10, 2015, 03:09:30 PM
All the credible exchanges have no support for it, so it's not a profitable currency for trade no matter what performance you get.. Also the pools speak for themselves..
Name a creditable exchange? I was getting good profit. And is that you mining it right now? Did you turn off your bot that generates 21mill forked blocks. Looks like it.
And then don't mine it and please leave.

Pretty much every one in the first 20 pages of Google indexes. I use CEX.IO though.

Also it's people who mine with the official wallet in O/P that cause forks which is only testament to everything I've said here.. It's junk that grinders are shoe-horning in to the market in obscure places.. If there were any standards for coins this one wouldn't exist if for no other reason than the god-awful management and development that lead to all the support and stability issues weekly..

Just the fact there are people who keep soliciting this coin failure after failure and there is nobody really behind it should be grounds for having this thread deleted..

November 09, 2015, 04:17:57 PM
November 08, 2015, 04:59:43 PM
Any exchanges or trader-networks?

Every time this coin pops back up it always has a shady community. People trying to basically spike interest to dump old stock and pre-mine.
WHAT?

exactly...

Anyone know where this "minerd64_sse3" is that supposedly support quark? Also is there an SSE4 version? Google gives nothing but malware articles and scans because it's been used on botnets..
Don't worry...DIME maybe done now thanks to someone forking it I think.  ~20,000,000 dime every 5 minutes out of thin air.

The only reason it still has a heartbeat is because it generates big numbers on a cpu and people think complexity will boost it's exchange value later..
It generates nothing on a cpu..you need mghash.  Look back a post.

My temperature slowed laptop i7 does 14MH/s a second...

EDIT: Yeah this latest rise of this coin is no different for the previous ones.. DimeCoin is just there to remind you there is no real standards in cryptocurrency.. This is probably the worse managed coin out there..

The ODesk dev revelation pretty much solidifies what I said about this being shady people half-managing a over-night coin too.. Why is this even allowed on here? It borders malicious..

ANOTHER EDIT:Pentium P6100 does around 13KH/s-30KH/s stock-clock.. I was bored
November 08, 2015, 02:45:57 PM

Every time this coin pops back up it always has a shady community. People trying to basically spike interest to dump old stock and pre-mine.
WHAT?

exactly...

Anyone know where this "minerd64_sse3" is that supposedly support quark? Also is there an SSE4 version? Google gives nothing but malware articles and scans because it's been used on botnets..
Don't worry...DIME maybe done now thanks to someone forking it I think.  ~20,000,000 dime every 5 minutes out of thin air.

The only reason it still has a heartbeat is because it generates big numbers on a cpu and people think complexity will boost it's exchange value later..
November 08, 2015, 02:30:12 PM

WHAT?

For example all the exchanges abandoned it and 3/4 of the pools are down but people are still pushing it as it's in some bubble-state, and most questions regarding mining are met with silence..

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
November 08, 2015, 11:00:09 AM

You maybe right.
November 08, 2015, 05:13:22 AM

legendary
November 06, 2015, 04:58:44 AM
@tbearhere, normal RPC commands for network hashrate don't work in DIME wallet. But it can be seen it by speed of solving new blocks at given difficulty. There was a spike recently, much bigger than usual

It is half an hours coding to rectify it. Someone should do it.

Copy the changes made by any coin when it upgraded to btc 9.

getnetworkhashps is the rpc call.

You just have to add a few changes to a few files. It is lines of code, not a page.

Lulu has it, but he will not share.

dimecoin.rocks has (allegedly) a simple wallet which includes the call. (no source code ... oh no)

Edit

Just to add, the spike is expected at  every 1024th block (so either side of that will form the spike). The payout for that block is 1,000,000 times the normal (500,000 and something last time I checked).

You have a pool, private, 100 blocks before she comes along, you throw as much as possible at it (your pool). Miningrigrentals will beat Lulu and company everrytime, just hire 3 hours of the heaviest quark miner possible.

Use digitalocean. They charge by use. Grab a big droplet. Then take a snapshot of it when you have mined superblock. Destroy the original. Wait. Charge up the snapshot when the time is right. Rinse and repeat.
No because the price you pay for that period is equal to the rental price. And the difficulty goes up. Especially if someone else is doing the same thing.
But yes lulupon is mining at his pool hidden so people that come in to his pool get scammed.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hello there ! :D
November 02, 2015, 10:16:42 PM
@tbearhere, normal RPC commands for network hashrate don't work in DIME wallet. But it can be seen it by speed of solving new blocks at given difficulty. There was a spike recently, much bigger than usual

You just have to add a few changes to a few files. It is lines of code, not a page.

dimecoin.rocks has (allegedly) a simple wallet which includes the call. (no source code ... oh no)

Edit

Just to add, the spike is expected at  every 1024th block (so either side of that will form the spike). The payout for that block is 1,000,000 times the normal (500,000 and something last time I checked).

You have a pool, private, 100 blocks before she comes along, you throw as much as possible at it (your pool). Miningrigrentals will beat Lulu and company everrytime, just hire 3 hours of the heaviest quark miner possible.

Use digitalocean. They charge by use. Grab a big droplet. Then take a snapshot of it when you have mined superblock. Destroy the original. Wait. Charge up the snapshot when the time is right. Rinse and repeat.

block explorer?
estimated DIME inflation or total supply over the next 10 years?
the information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

thanks

About 3 weeks and no answer, what a community.

OP, it is a scamcoin, there are various wallets, yet none have had their source codes posted on Github. The last genuine update left it as bitcoin 8.3 and is posted under dimecoin/dimelord (google). It was an update by Robert Hartland and Hazard and paid for. But run a daemon and see what turns up, you will find all sorts of versions after that. I don't know why Cryptsy lets it be listed. A coin with secret wallets, mined in South Korea, and shilled from Singapore (Ex-Crypto).

I would remove it from your list. One guy merged it with quark (lol ... complete).

Yet he was less foolish in reality, and was touting in secret to add inflation to it (read back over 10 pages).

Nobody knows how many coins there are because nobody has seen a source code for all the new wallets that appeared.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2q002r/i_wouldnt_trust_dimecoin_much/
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
October 18, 2015, 05:29:02 PM

Edit

block explorer?
estimated DIME inflation or total supply over the next 10 years?
the information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

thanks
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hello there ! :D
October 08, 2015, 11:30:08 PM

Edit

legendary
September 18, 2015, 06:56:27 AM
To the private pool .... to high hashrate .... your going to up the difficulty. I'm wallet mining at 75mh.  And if everyone would sell at 8lat instead of auto dumping at 4lat  it would be equal to what it was before the halving. Then we can go to a higher hashrate at lulupon pool.  Wink

it could be a botnet, so the pool doesn't give a shit about diff
You know Locus.....I think your right.  Smiley But at that difficulty there is no profit auto selling at 6lat since the halving. I can see it on cryptsy.  Smiley
legendary
September 18, 2015, 04:55:50 AM
To the private pool .... to high hashrate .... your going to up the difficulty. I'm wallet mining at 75mh.  And if everyone would sell at 8lat instead of auto dumping at 4lat  it would be equal to what it was before the halving. Then we can go to a higher hashrate at lulupon pool.  Wink
legendary
September 18, 2015, 04:52:56 AM
what is the newest wallet version?
I'm still using 1.5 if that helps.  Smiley
From the op.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
September 17, 2015, 03:37:39 PM
what is the newest wallet version?
Activity: 3
September 14, 2015, 01:31:50 AM
Hi, who know the best config to mining Dimecoin with AMD R9 290x? I use sgminer v5.1 and the best hashrate i get is 3Mh, the config i use is:

{
  "pools": [
    {
      "url": "stratum+tcp://dimepool.lulupon.net:33588",
      "user": "lisheng.xxxxx",
      "pass": "xxxxxxxxxx",
      "no-extranonce": true
    }
  ],
  "profiles": [],
  "failover-only": true,
  "algorithm": "quarkcoin",