Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 182. (Read 315221 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
March 02, 2014, 04:43:19 PM
The Poloniex wallet keeps throwing an "Invalid amount" error when not-unreasonably-large transactions are attempted, e.g. 24877029.0244 DIME. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 02, 2014, 02:35:16 PM
What exactly goes into creating new nodes? If I may ask. We are due for some new ones. Can someone ask around? Dime foundation will reward people who set up p2pools and such.
March 02, 2014, 02:31:48 PM
I have build dimecoin daemon on ubuntu and ran it, its been 3 days it is running continously and there is no single connection to the daemon no block sync nothing is this coin dead ? I dont think so because customers claiming they sent 150 million coins. Developer please have a look at this and sort this out by providing some good nodes
you have to manually add seed nodes to connect. It is a bug in the wallet that we are working to correct. Go to the debug console and type this command...addnode dime.mine-pool.net add... see if that starts it up.
March 02, 2014, 02:29:34 PM
Hey nada, I'm gonna need that block explorer soon so I can update the checkpoints in the client. Is it still running on your computer?
March 02, 2014, 11:36:38 AM
Here is my address. Thanks so much. You guys are the best  Grin

73FMP3cYotxYunirKtxXjWaNG1zJGCi4Xp

Fixing the wallet is just a matter of editing the code. Pretty simple. The hard part is making it into an executable. Im going to have a lot of free time to work on it this week Smiley
March 02, 2014, 10:54:59 AM
I have build dimecoin daemon on ubuntu and ran it, its been 3 days it is running continously and there is no single connection to the daemon no block sync nothing is this coin dead ? I dont think so because customers claiming they sent 150 million coins. Developer please have a look at this and sort this out by providing some good nodes

The DIME coin is DEFINITELY NOT dead Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 02, 2014, 10:42:03 AM
March 02, 2014, 10:27:05 AM
And dang... now we have GPU miners? Time to fire up the o'l Nvidia Wink

Hey Dimelord, there's three of us queued to send you 10million DIME each - what is your address please Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
March 02, 2014, 09:33:05 AM
anyone know what happened to dime on pmtocoins?? They had wallet probs i think and were tryin 2 get help!?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
March 02, 2014, 08:31:31 AM
I'd say that things are looking pretty good right now. Im about to try my hand at a wallet update, so we shall see how that goes through  Shocked
are you still mining dime coin?

eeyup
i heard you dont have a major stake on this coin, yet you continue what you do. props    Grin

No, I dont have a whole lot of money to invest right now. But Im not going to give up on DIME  Smiley

Post your Dimecoin address Dimelord and I'll throw 10 million your way for your continued efforts!

Ditto, DimeLord, post your address, I'll also send 10million for your efforts here Smiley

me 2
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 02, 2014, 08:22:33 AM
Let's get this wallet started and get dime back on the right track. I think a reduction of total coins would also give dime a bit more credibility within the crypto community as we would be able to successfully add a Dime/Btc market and get them both on Cryptsy.
March 02, 2014, 05:39:01 AM
I'd say that things are looking pretty good right now. Im about to try my hand at a wallet update, so we shall see how that goes through  Shocked

eeyup
i heard you dont have a major stake on this coin, yet you continue what you do. props    Grin

No, I dont have a whole lot of money to invest right now. But Im not going to give up on DIME  Smiley

Post your Dimecoin address Dimelord and I'll throw 10 million your way for your continued efforts!

Ditto, DimeLord, post your address, I'll also send 10million for your efforts here Smiley
Activity: 36
March 02, 2014, 02:26:51 AM

eeyup

March 01, 2014, 10:10:53 PM
And dang... now we have GPU miners? Time to fire up the o'l Nvidia Wink
March 01, 2014, 10:09:41 PM
Hello there guys, I need some help from any dev.
How can I get network Hashrate?
Also copy all github into a new file and modify the code adding some nodes so we won't have to add manually config file

dana@server1:~#~/dimecoin/src/./dimecoind gethashespersec

dana@server1:~# ~/dimecoin/src/./dimecoind getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 208327,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 5424.49269413,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

Guys, use also GPU miners  Grin Grin if you already not using it, looks like by this way Network speed has increased a lot (just looking by different pools hashrate)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sph-sgminer-multi-coin-multi-algorithm-gpu-miner-added-marucoin-475795

Also I am trying to get a good vps for new abe explorer, but nobody is accepting for Block Explorer  Huh

Could we embed it in a regular webpage? We could then kill two birds with one stone.
March 01, 2014, 03:25:20 PM
My votes are in, come on people, put in your votes!

Currently 986 votes

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

When logged in to Mintpal you can vote 6 times PER HOUR! (Or 3 times per hour if you do not have an account) Keep voting!
Activity: 44
March 01, 2014, 05:25:56 AM
Hello there guys, I need some help from any dev.
How can I get network Hashrate?
Also copy all github into a new file and modify the code adding some nodes so we won't have to add manually config file

dana@server1:~#~/dimecoin/src/./dimecoind gethashespersec

dana@server1:~# ~/dimecoin/src/./dimecoind getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 208327,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 5424.49269413,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

Guys, use also GPU miners  Grin Grin if you already not using it, looks like by this way Network speed has increased a lot (just looking by different pools hashrate)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sph-sgminer-multi-coin-multi-algorithm-gpu-miner-added-marucoin-475795

Also I am trying to get a good vps for new abe explorer, but nobody is accepting for Block Explorer  Huh
Activity: 686
February 28, 2014, 04:33:57 PM

eeyup

Where is the best place to mine DIME please?

Here is a list of active pools. There are some new ones that I will be adding. http://dimecoin.freeforums.net/thread/7/list-pools
hey DimeLord, any new nodes you know of that isn't on the first page list? someone pm'd they couldnt connect
February 28, 2014, 02:18:23 PM

eeyup

Where is the best place to mine DIME please?

Here is a list of active pools. There are some new ones that I will be adding. http://dimecoin.freeforums.net/thread/7/list-pools
February 28, 2014, 02:05:34 PM
TIME TO VOTE ON MINTPAL

My votes are in, come on people, put in your votes!

Currently 826 votes

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

When logged in to Mintpal you can vote 6 times PER HOUR! Keep voting!
Jump to: