Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 185. (Read 315221 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
February 22, 2014, 12:16:07 PM
Re: Andriod wallet.

I am done with this coin.  It's not going anywhere.  There's too much innovative stuff out there now (NXT, XCP, DarkCoin, etc) and no-one likes clone coins anymore.

There's about 1,024,999 DIME sitting in my old donation address.  I am happy forward this on to the new developer, or back to the original senders.  Please PM me.
did you dumped all your coina at coinedup?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
February 22, 2014, 11:16:33 AM
one thing that would be good to change would be to increase the minimum amount from 20 million to maybe 100 million that can be sent in the dime network! 20 mill is very annoying especially 4 whales tryin 2 move coins!!

I did not know that there is a limit. I have moved more than 400m without any problem.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
February 22, 2014, 09:57:21 AM
one thing that would be good to change would be to increase the minimum amount from 20 million to maybe 100 million that can be sent in the dime network! 20 mill is very annoying especially 4 whales tryin 2 move coins!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
February 22, 2014, 06:48:52 AM
Re: Andriod wallet.

I am done with this coin.  It's not going anywhere.  There's too much innovative stuff out there now (NXT, XCP, DarkCoin, etc) and no-one likes clone coins anymore.

There's about 1,024,999 DIME sitting in my old donation address.  I am happy forward this on to the new developer, or back to the original senders.  Please PM me.
February 22, 2014, 02:10:24 AM

That is an awesome update. So the explorer is good. What the projects on the list?

Would like to donate 10m DIME to whoever did the explorer. Is it you nada?  Please post your address.

Hey, I've compiled the explorer (I am not a coder, but my idea is to make a nice UI and more information with links to other Dimecoin useful websites and an online wallet), right now it is for just testing purposes, but my VPS is very slow, I was expecting better performance. So guys help me find a good server just for block explorer at best price.

My address if you want to tip  Grin Grin Grin  7PQHTZS8PktWfxfWxLBJ7e8v3UQbyqHwbq

do you wanna be dimecoin model too  Grin

No thank you.

The 10m DIME should be on your. Again, thank you for your work.
February 22, 2014, 02:08:37 AM
Alrighty, so I have been in contact with Hash Engineering who is currently cooking up a Quarkcoin Android wallet. The foundation is collecting doantions to help pay this guy. He says we will hear from him once the quark wallet is finished.

What is the estimate amount needed for the Android Wallet?
Activity: 490
February 21, 2014, 08:18:46 PM
Alrighty, so I have been in contact with Hash Engineering who is currently cooking up a Quarkcoin Android wallet. The foundation is collecting doantions to help pay this guy. He says we will hear from him once the quark wallet is finished.
February 21, 2014, 08:10:03 PM

That is an awesome update. So the explorer is good. What the projects on the list?

Would like to donate 10m DIME to whoever did the explorer. Is it you nada?  Please post your address.

Hey, I've compiled the explorer (I am not a coder, but my idea is to make a nice UI and more information with links to other Dimecoin useful websites and an online wallet), right now it is for just testing purposes, but my VPS is very slow, I was expecting better performance. So guys help me find a good server just for block explorer at best price.

My address if you want to tip  Grin Grin Grin  7PQHTZS8PktWfxfWxLBJ7e8v3UQbyqHwbq

No thank you.

I tipped you with some DIME my good fellow. Dont worry, we will get you payed good. Smiley
February 21, 2014, 07:17:53 PM
do we need other exchanges? i personally am happy and satisfied with coinedup  Roll Eyes
BTC38
February 21, 2014, 05:57:52 PM
do we need other exchanges? i personally am happy and satisfied with coinedup  Roll Eyes
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 21, 2014, 04:23:21 PM

No thank you.
February 21, 2014, 12:05:52 PM
Ok, just fixed some small bugs in explorer, soon we will have a nice looking with official domain block explorer  Grin

February 20, 2014, 03:24:15 PM
February 20, 2014, 12:20:37 PM
Ok, just fixed some small bugs in explorer, soon we will have a nice looking with official domain block explorer  Grin
February 20, 2014, 11:20:33 AM
] Just a tip. You might want to change the logo at the top on the tab index... It still has the quark logo! lol

Hey, this is just temporary, I am writing down every thing that I am doing so in the future I will send my notes to all members involved for setting up a pool, block explorer and bitcoin wallet on linux, but right now I have not much time for testing. I hope next week I will be free and  I will setup the explorer improved with a nice interface and on official block explorer domain  "http://dimechain.info" and with a better server, because my vps is ver slow for block explorer.

Hey man, you done good Smiley Im just messin. Im sure glad you found out how to make one. I was going nuts trying to figure it out!
February 20, 2014, 10:43:10 AM
] Just a tip. You might want to change the logo at the top on the tab index... It still has the quark logo! lol

Hey, this is just temporary, I am writing down every thing that I am doing so in the future I will send my notes to all members involved for setting up a pool, block explorer and bitcoin wallet on linux, but right now I have not much time for testing. I hope next week I will be free and  I will setup the explorer improved with a nice interface and on official block explorer domain  "http://dimechain.info" and with a better server, because my vps is ver slow for block explorer.
February 20, 2014, 09:36:04 AM
I think I found a programmer for the Android wallet  Smiley.... Stay tuned for updates.
February 20, 2014, 08:28:43 AM
looking like a big increase in buys on coinedup! Hopefully better price will follow!

Personally i think 260 billion coins is too much and is potentially going to scare away alot of potential followers. Does anyone else think working towards reducing, even maybe halving the total coin supply is something to consider. Im not sure how this could be done but pretty sure it can be done.
last year i thought a big supply was attractive. now i dont mind 1/5 is decreased in total
February 20, 2014, 08:16:35 AM
http://107.150.11.146:333/chain/Dimecoin

I've managed poorly to get explorer working, this is temporary just for testing purposes, because this is on an IP and I have to improve the HTML code, soon I will have more free time to work with this.
When you have some free time, Id love to have you show me how you did this... The foundation will reward you soon. I'll even throw in some from my personal stash Smiley
Just a tip. You might want to change the logo at the top on the tab index... It still has the quark logo! lol
February 20, 2014, 08:15:34 AM
http://107.150.11.146:333/chain/Dimecoin

I've managed poorly to get explorer working, this is temporary just for testing purposes, because this is on an IP and I have to improve the HTML code, soon I will have more free time to work with this.
When you have some free time, Id love to have you show me how you did this... The foundation will reward you soon. I'll even throw in some from my personal stash Smiley
Jump to: