Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 25. (Read 315221 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 11:22:59 PM
Is this Community  coin.
How it can have two official website and two githubs?

What a crock of shit who gives a damn about a parking lot in another state is this some kind of fucking joke

A lot of people give a shit, and this is not a joke. Name 1 coin who has landed a partnership this big in under 6 weeks (let alone the 4 other partnerships that have already been made), then maybe you're posts won't be a joke.
[/quote

When will you idiots learn the only way dime will rise is to burn the tokens down to less then 100 million what do you think we are a bunch of idiots who you fooling.

A parking lot LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO FUCKING JOKE

LETS SEE PARTNERSHIP 1 A WORTHLESS SOCCER TEAM TO A FUCKING PARKING LOT WHAT NEXT  BATHROOM ATTENDANT LMAO

BURN THE FUCKING TOKENS ENOUGH WITH PARTNERSHIP BURNING TOKENS WILL MAKE DIME RISE

1. BURN TOKENS 2.LIST ON HITBC  3. OTHER EXCHANGES DIME WILL HIT 1 PENNY NOT THAT HARD RETARDS

SEE WHAT I MEAN WITH THIS ANSWER Name 1 coin who has landed a partnership this big in under 6 weeks A LOT OF TOKENS HAVE YOU FUCKING RETARD RIPPLE BITCOIN ETH RIPPLE HAS MORE PARTNER SHIPS THEN THIS SHIT COIN WITH COUNTRY'S BANKS NOT SOME FUCKING PARKING LOT LMAO LMAO

LMAO LMAO LMAO THIS FUCKER THINKS DIME IS THE ONLY TOKEN WITH PARTNER SHIPS LMAO LMAO LMAO
February 25, 2018, 11:19:47 PM
Is this Community  coin.

What a crock of shit who gives a damn about a parking lot in another state is this some kind of fucking joke

A lot of people give a shit, and this is not a joke. Name 1 coin who has landed a partnership this big in under 6 weeks (let alone the 4 other partnerships that have already been made), then maybe you're posts won't be a joke.
[/quote

When will you idiots learn the only way dime will rise is to burn the tokens down to less then 100 million what do you think we are a bunch of idiots who you fooling.

LETS SEE PARTNERSHIP 1 A WORTHLESS SOCCER TEAM TO A FUCKING PARKING LOT WHAT NEXT  BATHROOM ATTENDANT LMAO

BURN THE FUCKING TOKENS ENOUGH WITH PARTNERSHIP BURNING TOKENS WILL MAKE DIME RISE

1. BURN TOKENS 2.LIST ON HITBC  3. OTHER EXCHANGES DIME WILL HIT 1 PENNY NOT THAT HARD RETARDS

SEE WHAT I MEAN WITH THIS ANSWER Name 1 coin who has landed a partnership this big in under 6 weeks A LOT OF TOKENS HAVE YOU FUCKING RETARD RIPPLE BITCOIN ETH RIPPLE HAS MORE PARTNER SHIPS THEN THIS SHIT COIN WITH COUNTRY'S BANKS NOT SOME FUCKING PARKING LOT LMAO LMAO
February 25, 2018, 09:02:37 PM
Is this Community  coin.

[/quote

February 25, 2018, 08:56:01 PM
Is this Community  coin.

[/quote

February 25, 2018, 08:52:05 PM
Is this Community  coin.

[/quote

THIS FAKE BULLSHIT PARKING LOT NEWS FLASH ASSHOLE NONE OF US LIVE IN THAT STATE RETARD

LETS SEE PARTNERSHIP 1 A WORTHLESS SOCCER TEAM TO A FUCKING PARKING LOT WHAT NEXT  BATHROOM ATTENDANT LMAO
February 25, 2018, 08:49:28 PM
Is this Community  coin.

[/quote

THIS FAKE BULLSHIT PARKING LOT NEWS FLASH ASSHOLE NONE OF US LIVE IN THAT STATE RETARD
February 25, 2018, 08:47:52 PM
Is this Community  coin.

[/quote

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 08:58:28 PM
Is this Community  coin.

February 24, 2018, 08:00:49 AM
Is this Community  coin.

Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
February 23, 2018, 06:01:58 PM
Is this Community  coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
Dimecoin community

Excited for the future  Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 07:42:58 PM
Dimecoin community

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 08:15:35 AM
I have DIME on YoBit and Cryptopia.

DIME/BTC is up at Cryptopia but no action.
Activity: 35
February 19, 2018, 10:47:08 PM
I have around 30 millions coins which are sitting on cryptopia and impossible to sell. is there any way to stake these coins ? thanks
Activity: 50
February 19, 2018, 07:32:54 PM
Hi Dimecoiners!

I bought 3,000,000 Dimecoin on Yobit. But the coin is under maintenance. I'm unable to withdraw. I've sent in a support ticket but everywhere online people are talking about how shit Yobit's support is. People keep saying Yobit is a scam.

Will I ever be able to withdraw them? I feel like I've been scammed.  Cry

Has anyone had this issue? Is there any hope? #feelsbadman

You should have used another exchange. Yobit is always like that. Most times they keep wallets under maintenance and they will not do anything about it for months. I believe if the dev can write to them, they may do do something about the maintenance.

There is a good chance that even the developer can't do anything about it. Often times they just don't respond and then manipulate the price because nobody can move coins off or on exchange.

MOve to Coinexchange.io
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
Hi Dimecoiners!

I bought 3,000,000 Dimecoin on Yobit. But the coin is under maintenance. I'm unable to withdraw. I've sent in a support ticket but everywhere online people are talking about how shit Yobit's support is. People keep saying Yobit is a scam.

Will I ever be able to withdraw them? I feel like I've been scammed.  Cry

You should have used another exchange. Yobit is always like that. Most times they keep wallets under maintenance and they will not do anything about it for months. I believe if the dev can write to them, they may do do something about the maintenance.

There is a good chance that even the developer can't do anything about it. Often times they just don't respond and then manipulate the price because nobody can move coins off or on exchange.
February 18, 2018, 05:30:37 PM
Hi Dimecoiners!

Will I ever be able to withdraw them? I feel like I've been scammed.  Cry

Thank you for your kind words! I'm not an idiot I just didn't know that you're supposed to check the wallet status on yobit.io before you buy. Its an unwritten rule of trading on yobit.io I wish you would get your facts right before you start giving others advice.

FYI I traded it for ETH and moved it over and bought it again at Cryptopia and withdrew it. Gained some Dimecoins and bought another a 500k dimecoins in the process. Its all good and I wasn't scammed. So please if you have nothing helpful to say don't say it.

Thank you Weishaupt, MOProgress for helping me!

You are welcome. That just how it should, we help ourselves when we are in need of help.
February 18, 2018, 05:28:54 PM
Hi Dimecoiners!

Yup you got scammed you should have bought them on Cryptopia lmao but stuiped people like you never learn

Thank you for your kind words! I'm not an idiot I just didn't know that you're supposed to check the wallet status on yobit.io before you buy. Its an unwritten rule of trading on yobit.io I wish you would get your facts right before you start giving others advice.

FYI I traded it for ETH and moved it over and bought it again at Cryptopia and withdrew it. Gained some Dimecoins and bought another a 500k dimecoins in the process. Its all good and I wasn't scammed. So please if you have nothing helpful to say don't say it.

You are welcome. That just how it should, we help ourselves when we are in need of help.

CRYPTOPIA IS HOLDING DIME COIN HOSTAGE WILL NOT LET YOU WITHDRAW
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
February 18, 2018, 02:20:49 PM
Hi Dimecoiners!

Yup you got scammed you should have bought them on Cryptopia lmao but stuiped people like you never learn

Activity: 4
February 16, 2018, 11:50:23 PM
This coin has been around for quite sometime and the recent activity around this is what makes this a special coin. Not only there are some developments around wallet and whitepaper but the community is coming real strong to bind everything together and plan a bright future for this coin. I can say for sure that people won't be disappointed HODLing this coin. The best is yet to come.

Thank you Dime community for all of your hardwork dedication.

I agree. I stumbled upon the coin and was impressed that after everything the community is putting in so much effort to revive it. Its awesome! Keen to see the whitepaper next week.

I hope it has plans for a lite wallet as well Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: