Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 26. (Read 315221 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 11:26:14 PM
Hi Dimecoiners!

I bought 3,000,000 Dimecoin on Yobit. But the coin is under maintenance. I'm unable to withdraw. I've sent in a support ticket but everywhere online people are talking about how shit Yobit's support is. People keep saying Yobit is a scam.

Will I ever be able to withdraw them? I feel like I've been scammed.  Cry

Has anyone had this issue? Is there any hope? #feelsbadman

Yup you got scammed you should have bought them on Cryptopia lmao but stuiped people like you never learn

Thank you for your kind words! I'm not an idiot I just didn't know that you're supposed to check the wallet status on yobit.io before you buy. Its an unwritten rule of trading on yobit.io I wish you would get your facts right before you start giving others advice.

FYI I traded it for ETH and moved it over and bought it again at Cryptopia and withdrew it. Gained some Dimecoins and bought another a 500k dimecoins in the process. Its all good and I wasn't scammed. So please if you have nothing helpful to say don't say it.

Thank you Weishaupt, MOProgress for helping me!
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 12:26:26 AM
Hi, how can I mine DIME?
to mine by GPU, and by the wallet also with you?

Hi,

For mining you can use your CPU, GPU ( with algo : quark ) or ASIC miner.

For ASIC miner, i think that Baikal is the best miner.

I have a X10. I make on this time 1.000.000 Dime / day

The difficulty for DIME is fixed for 1024 blocks. The reward is not always identical block after block.

For the first 400 blocks, i use my own pool or solo pool : http://pool.scrypt.ovh

For the 600 other blocks, i use mining-dutch.nl because  big farms arrives for more gains.

Here is my experiment and sorry for my poor english.

I THINK IT'S SAD THAT Colossuscoin V2 WHICH IS HIGHER THEN DIME IS A DAMN SHAME

Activity: 143
February 15, 2018, 02:56:30 PM
When your life is miserable.... but then you remember....Ohh I have millions of DIMEcoins.... and then, yes my life is still miserable...
If this was an American series now we will have the fake laugh in background....
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 01:11:07 PM
Hi Dimecoiners!

I bought 3,000,000 Dimecoin on Yobit. But the coin is under maintenance. I'm unable to withdraw. I've sent in a support ticket but everywhere online people are talking about how shit Yobit's support is. People keep saying Yobit is a scam.

Yup you got scammed you should have bought them on Cryptopia lmao but stuiped people like you never learn

LOL

No.

Trade it into other coins and come back to me about your nonsense.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
February 15, 2018, 11:33:34 AM
Hi Dimecoiners!

Will I ever be able to withdraw them? I feel like I've been scammed.  Cry

You should have used another exchange. Yobit is always like that. Most times they keep wallets under maintenance and they will not do anything about it for months. I believe if the dev can write to them, they may do do something about the maintenance.
February 15, 2018, 01:03:16 AM
Hi Dimecoiners!

HURRY UP WITH THIS DAMN COIN WE ARE TIRED OF WAITING BURN THE TOKENS OR LET THE COIN DIE
February 15, 2018, 01:01:38 AM
Hi Dimecoiners!

Activity: 123
February 14, 2018, 05:01:42 PM
To Dev:

LiveCoin Support -

14.02.2018 21:42 VerdOrrLC:
Moжeт быть этo пoмoжeт пoбыcтpee "oтpeмoнтиpoвaть" кoшeлeк DIME?
The #Linux wallet has now been released and is ready for download at https://www.dimecoin.com.co

14.02.2018 23:16 Support (chief):
Дoбpый дeнь.
Mы пpинимaeм пoдoбныe yвeдoмлeния (oб oбнoвлeнии нoды) тoлькo oт paзpaбoтчикoв.

Translation:

VerdOrrLC: Maybe this will help more quickly "repair" the DIME wallet?
Support (chief): We accept such notifications (about updating the node) only from the developers.

Send them such notification, please
Activity: 10
February 14, 2018, 04:39:22 AM
Good project, thankss
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 04:37:26 AM
This coin has been around for quite sometime and the recent activity around this is what makes this a special coin. Not only there are some developments around wallet and whitepaper but the community is coming real strong to bind everything together and plan a bright future for this coin. I can say for sure that people won't be disappointed HODLing this coin. The best is yet to come.

Thank you Dime community for all of your hardwork dedication.
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 04:30:51 AM
Dimecoin community

The #Whitepaper has been delayed until #Friday!
But we do have some great #news!

The #Linux wallet has now been released and is ready for download at https://www.dimecoin.com.co
February 13, 2018, 11:53:17 PM
Hi Dimecoiners!

Hi
it's not problem.
you can withdraw your coin, a few hours, or few dayes later.

I was planning to trade it for something else and get my money out of yobit.io asap. But I'm going to put my trust in mino223. I've waited for a few days, I can wait for some more time. Hopefully, yobit.io is not scamming me and I can withdraw my dimecoin soon.

thanks.
you can trade by https://yobit.net/
Activity: 57
February 13, 2018, 12:37:11 PM
If Dime switches to Masternode .... it will be on the moon!

when will this happen?
February 13, 2018, 05:41:25 AM
Hi Dimecoiners!

Hi
it's not problem.

I was planning to trade it for something else and get my money out of yobit.io asap. But I'm going to put my trust in mino223. I've waited for a few days, I can wait for some more time. Hopefully, yobit.io is not scamming me and I can withdraw my dimecoin soon.
Activity: 24
February 12, 2018, 05:40:07 PM
If Dime switches to Masternode .... it will be on the moon!
February 11, 2018, 04:56:07 AM
Hi Dimecoiners!

Hi
it's not problem.
February 11, 2018, 04:23:09 AM
Hi Dimecoiners!

Activity: 74
February 10, 2018, 02:13:58 PM
Hi, how can I mine DIME?
to mine by GPU, and by the wallet also with you?

Hi,

For mining you can use your CPU, GPU ( with algo : quark ) or ASIC miner.

For ASIC miner, i think that Baikal is the best miner.

I have a X10. I make on this time 1.000.000 Dime / day

The difficulty for DIME is fixed for 1024 blocks. The reward is not always identical block after block.

For the first 400 blocks, i use my own pool or solo pool : http://pool.scrypt.ovh

For the 600 other blocks, i use mining-dutch.nl because  big farms arrives for more gains.

Here is my experiment and sorry for my poor english.

Activity: 123
February 10, 2018, 04:37:38 AM
. . .

Oбидили мышкy - нaпиcaли в нopкy...

The Mouse is offended - who has filled mink with piss?
Pages:
Jump to: