Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 3. (Read 315216 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 25, 2021, 03:38:04 AM
Dimecoin Project Update!

https://twitter.com/Dimecoin_/status/1353019787698384896

FYI The development team does not frequent this forum regularly. However, we are very active in Telegram (t.me/dimecoinofficialpublic) if you want to join in the conversation! Also, discord is available if you prefer, albeit not as much community engagement overall. https://discord.gg/wfgutnXm

Cheers
Activity: 49
January 09, 2021, 05:08:02 PM

Hello there!

You can go here here is the link: https://atomars.com/page/token-listing are you developers adding Dimecoin (DIME) to make the coin price go up.
Activity: 6
Activity: 6
Activity: 49
January 08, 2021, 03:57:14 AM
10 reasons why Dimecoin will be one of the most profitable investment coins in 2020

1.Dimecoin is a 100% decentralized coin, no boss and he is in the hands of enthusiasts and a group of people working on the Dimecoin project from the heart.
2.The name Dime is a brand and represents a part of the dollar, users easily recognize Dimecoin.
3.Dimecoin has 539 billion coins and this is an advantage for transactions between firms etc. ( BTC has only 21 million and it can not replace money and real transactions)
4.When the BTC is growing on the stock market then other ALT coins grow, but Dimecoin has the most progressive growth of 1: 10, or 1: 15 compared to the BTC.
5.Dimecoin has low turnover and is not interesting for brokers, this is a great advantage because it is invested by long-distance customers. (They do not want to sell Dimecoin cheap, so this Coin has stability).
6.Every year we have new teams of developers and marketing experts working on a new design, roadmap, applications and marketing.
7.Dimecoin is not manipulative by stockbrokers and brokers, it represents the face of true crypt lovers.
8.The main investors are from the USA and western countries, which means that it has great stability and growth potential. Experts expect that with the new growth of BTC, the growth of Dimecoin will be from 5 to 15 Satoshi (5 to 15 times).
9.It has expected Bitcoin grow, which means that Dimecoin will start to grow at a high speed very soon.
10.Each user can buy 1, 100, 1000, 10 000, 100 000, 1 000 000 Dimecoin, while for 1 BTC, not everybody has enough money to buy at least 1 BTC.

Now is the best time, perhaps 5 min to 12 hours, for investments in Dimecoin.

You can get Dimecoin in more places and the best ones:
http://www.livecoin.net

We Win Together

So where is the exchange?

Activity: 101
December 19, 2020, 03:03:32 AM
10 reasons why Dimecoin will be one of the most profitable investment coins in 2020

1.Dimecoin is a 100% decentralized coin, no boss and he is in the hands of enthusiasts and a group of people working on the Dimecoin project from the heart.
2.The name Dime is a brand and represents a part of the dollar, users easily recognize Dimecoin.
3.Dimecoin has 539 billion coins and this is an advantage for transactions between firms etc. ( BTC has only 21 million and it can not replace money and real transactions)
4.When the BTC is growing on the stock market then other ALT coins grow, but Dimecoin has the most progressive growth of 1: 10, or 1: 15 compared to the BTC.
5.Dimecoin has low turnover and is not interesting for brokers, this is a great advantage because it is invested by long-distance customers. (They do not want to sell Dimecoin cheap, so this Coin has stability).
6.Every year we have new teams of developers and marketing experts working on a new design, roadmap, applications and marketing.
7.Dimecoin is not manipulative by stockbrokers and brokers, it represents the face of true crypt lovers.
8.The main investors are from the USA and western countries, which means that it has great stability and growth potential. Experts expect that with the new growth of BTC, the growth of Dimecoin will be from 5 to 15 Satoshi (5 to 15 times).
9.It has expected Bitcoin grow, which means that Dimecoin will start to grow at a high speed very soon.
10.Each user can buy 1, 100, 1000, 10 000, 100 000, 1 000 000 Dimecoin, while for 1 BTC, not everybody has enough money to buy at least 1 BTC.

Now is the best time, perhaps 5 min to 12 hours, for investments in Dimecoin.

You can get Dimecoin in more places and the best ones:

We Win Together
December 09, 2020, 04:51:44 AM
The community is strong when it knows its purpose, I can see that Dimecoin has many patient investors waiting for the right moment to enrich themselves. Dimecoin has a great name, a small turnover on the stock exchanges and now we all need to unite and make a good promotion. When the Demecoin value rises, it will be a couple of satoshis, I plan to invest with my team of people and buy a few more billion.

I believe it can be made on 1 BTC investment in the next few months to 1 year minimum of 5 to 10 BTC. A large amount of Dimecoin can be used as an advantage for transactions and payments. I will post in a new project that I do that people can get discounted products if they use Dimecoin as a currency. Now is the right time to realize that there are plenty of people who love Dimecoin, that power of unity will put us in the right place in the blockchain world.

The cheapest is to get Dimecoin at http://www.livecoin.net

Welcome to official Discord Channel   https://discord.gg/XHB2dKt

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1973634436228860/
December 04, 2020, 03:37:26 PM
This period of coronaviruses and major pandemics will bring digital money to the right place. Now is the chance to make creative changes, projects and activities to raise the value of Dimecoin. Dimecoin has a strong name, is a powerful currency that, with small changes and promotion, can be found in the list of the best digital currencies. Dimecoin is a real decentralized coin, has no owners and everyone can become part of a democratic and decentralized society.

Now is the best time to invest in Dimecoin - as its value can very easily be raised. A major campaign is being prepared and the adoption of Dimecoin as a means of payment will generate heavy traffic and increase value several times over.

I invested in $ 10 billion - now you are on track to secure a financial future.

It's best to invest in Dimecoin - it's now 5 to 12

November 25, 2020, 03:09:13 AM
Dimecoin is a coin that has a good name and great potential. Bitcoin has the highest value, but not all transactions can be done with it as money because it only has 21 million. When Bitcoin grows and altcoins grow also, the difference is that Dimecoin is growing a bit more compared to Bitcoin.I invested 1 Bitcoin and I earned 80, the next time it is growing, the value of Dimecoin will be at least 5 satoshis. This means that every investor in the invested 1 BTC will make a minimum of 5 BTC. Now Dimecoin's value is very small so it's the best time to invest because in the next few months the value will jump to the star. Everyone thought that there was little traffic but if you have information that some serious people are planning to trade with Dimecoin and that you can order products etc, then you will realize that it is 5 minutes to 12 hours to invest.

Dimecoin is the only decentralized coin without a boss, but a group of users and enthusiasts are leading this project. This is a detail that guarantees success, this coin will jump, has a strong name and a great position with new users. When I was talking last time that he would jump, those who believed me now became rich, I'm telling you now that he will jump 5 to 15 times in comparison with Bitcoin.

It is best to invest immediately because the time of its growth is coming.

Buy Dimecoin at :

www.livecoin.net
February 12, 2020, 05:28:14 PM
Awesome news
Activity: 39
February 11, 2020, 02:33:57 PM

trading volume increased
February 03, 2020, 01:42:48 PM
Dimecoin has one emotional value, people love it for its name, and its value can easily be raised.

Buy on www.livecoin.net
copper member
Activity: 42
January 28, 2020, 10:30:04 PM
Dimecoin Network's Q4 2019 Quarterly Report and 2020 Outlook is now available for review!

Link to report: https://medium.com/@dimecoinnetwork/quarterly-report-q4-2019-8f55283445bb
Activity: 3
January 17, 2020, 04:36:54 PM
Success is a synergy of all potential, we can all raise the value of Dimecoin together because he is a sleeping gin.
Activity: 195
Merit: 17
January 14, 2020, 11:06:29 PM
✔️ ASIC mining
✔️ LAUNCH early
✔️ ABUNDANCE like zillions of coins
✔️ CHEAP market cap under $1M (bitcoin pays out 15 DIMEcoin  market caps everyday)
✔️ mining costs $10/day  BTC costs $15M/day
Activity: 3
January 05, 2020, 08:55:26 AM
Dimecoin is a coin that has a good name and great potential. Bitcoin has the highest value, but not all transactions can be done with it as money because it only has 21 million. When Bitcoin grows and altcoins grow also, the difference is that Dimecoin is growing a bit more compared to Bitcoin.I invested 1 Bitcoin and I earned 80, the next time it is growing, the value of Dimecoin will be at least 5 satoshis. This means that every investor in the invested 1 BTC will make a minimum of 5 BTC. Now Dimecoin's value is very small so it's the best time to invest because in the next few months the value will jump to the star. Everyone thought that there was little traffic but if you have information that some serious people are planning to trade with Dimecoin and that you can order products etc, then you will realize that it is 5 minutes to 12 hours to invest.

Dimecoin is the only decentralized coin without a boss, but a group of users and enthusiasts are leading this project. This is a detail that guarantees success, this coin will jump, has a strong name and a great position with new users. When I was talking last time that he would jump, those who believed me now became rich, I'm telling you now that he will jump 5 to 15 times in comparison with Bitcoin.

It is best to invest immediately because the time of its growth is coming.

Buy Dimecoin at :

www.livecoin.net
January 01, 2020, 01:41:20 PM
Happy New Year to all Dimecoin investors!!!
December 28, 2019, 05:45:15 PM
Next step is crucial for investment
tx9
Activity: 8
December 28, 2019, 09:18:19 AM

If in the future the price goes into space, it is not important now, whether you buy a little more expensive or cheaper.
 Likewise in the future you won't know when the optimal price will be to sell. Huh Cheesy

December 22, 2019, 04:37:59 PM

If you are shopping for RUB, ETH, Dogecoin then it is cheaper to buy Dimecoin at www.livecoin.net
Pages:
Jump to: